Indy 4

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
It showed more character, but less action. Most fans didn't like it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
As a little note - could some folk note the spoilers in their posts ahead of time? If I hadn't already seen the film the day of release I'd be hoppin' mad. Just something to consider. :wink:
I agree. I was so glad that the majority of the movie ws kept under wraps before it's release. Harrison Ford was going around promoting it, but he couldn't show anything from the movie! It's a good thing. There are a number of surprises that if you find out about them before you see the movie, it's just not as much fun.

Count von Count

Reaction score
Just saw the movie, it's good you should go see it. I'm going to let everybody see it be for I talk about the plot.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I went to see the movie over the weekend, and I thought it was pretty good. Sure, it's no "Raiders," but it was still pretty good. I'd give it three stars.

Count von Count: the show in question is "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles," and it aired from 1992 to 1996. I never saw it either, but it sounds interesting.

twasbrillig12

Reaction score
I saw a few of the Young Indy shows and I found them pretty interesting. I can see how a fan of the action wouldn't be as moved by the series but I really liked how it gave a background to the character. The eps I saw seemed to have the same comedic touches as the films and there was certainly action in the war episodes.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember this television series! It was pretty good IMOP.