Indy 4

Count von Count

Reaction score
I hope Indy 4 is good, what do you think of it? I have seen A LOT how tv ads about it like, B.K., tony the tiger... I bet they will be on youtube if some one finds it post a link. When the movie comes out we can use this thread as a movie review.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I agree, it looks like a very strong film (even though the commercials for it reveal absolutely nothing about the plot :stick_out_tongue:). I've always loved Indy movies and hope this one is just as good, if not better, than The Last Crusade, my favorite one.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I know what you mean. Just feeling blank about the plot of this film.:stick_out_tongue:
I read an article on Yahoo saying that Spielberg and Lucas were hiding the plot details intentionally. Can't say I blame them, personally. :smirk:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
......I love the LEGO sets!

I want those Russian minifigs badly. It's the first time (alongside their Raider of the Lost Ark sets) that they've released military/war-related sets.

Yeah...:big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I read an article on Yahoo saying that Spielberg and Lucas were hiding the plot details intentionally. Can't say I blame them, personally. :smirk:
Yeah, what with things always getting exposed on the Internet and everything now days.:stick_out_tongue:

Count von Count

Reaction score
"Yeah, what with things always getting exposed on the Internet and everything now days."
Thats True.