I just broke the top ten!

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - i've always wanted to pose the question of which has been the greatest MC flame war, there are many beauties to choose from as nominee's !

beaker

Reaction score
>>>LOL - i've always wanted to pose the question of which has been the greatest MC flame war, there are many beauties to choose from as nominee's !<<<

Well Luke, there definately were some legends made and battles fought with those. For those back in the early pioneering days, the new millennium did not come without some bloodshed on MC.

And the last big one was around the time of Muppetfest news announcement last summer/fall. The legend of J.O.S.H.(who now seems like the name of a Hal supe rocmputer ala 2001) and others rose up. Luckily for me, all the arch nemesis of moi are banquished forever to the realm of occational TP posting.

So Luke, what were some of your fave MC flame war moments?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Re: Cory,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Banished - You Dingaling !

See ya
Hahaha! Not too often we hear *Warrick* correct someone's English! I love it!

beaker

Reaction score
Vanquished, banished...its like an amalgam. Though Im not sure about comparing TP to being a proverbial Australia(or *gasp* Argentina) more like a club 33 secret society under Disneyland.

"Underneath Disneyland, thats where youll see the real thing my friend, Mickey's shadow side"-Steven Weber, Late Last Night(1999)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>i would say this...walk away. just end the thread here, and don't bring it up again<<<

aw c'mon, us old school Mc'ers need some sort of nostalgic fun on here, what with the banality of some things on here:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke

Congratulations, Luke! You've reached a most vaunted position here at MC. Now you're a Senior member, and I hope you're up to the challenge of being a secondary moderator. Congratulations on reaching your 1100th post.

Jackie

Reaction score
Wow! I still have a ways to go to become a Senior Member! Alas, one day I will have this crowning achievement in my life... :smile: