I just broke the top ten!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Well now I'm glad I'm chained up to Nate<<<

Hey, no cheating! Anyways, happy pre senior 1337ness seniority congrats to Nate and Byron...hmmm, so about this exclusive MC senior club...is this like the hidden club 33 under disneyland, or like some sort of Fraggle grand Poobah thing? Maybe there could be a hidden small room behind the employee breaklounge with a strobelight and maps to the universe. Anyways, just a month or two til I get into the V.I.P. room behind the V.I.P. room!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke

What mini bar ??? :stick_out_tongue: Pay no attention to that cabinet thing in the far corner, it's full of ugly muppet toys .... honestly ! It's a very nice washroom, nice decor with leather sofas, and wild woman visit every second Thursday so you can go out those night and leave me to do all that really hard work 'entertaining'.
No Problem Luke, you get it every second Thursday night! Sorry Chris. Shall I direct you two to the following:

A very hot topic thread

The post I was referring to from myself has "magically disappeared", but you get the idea.

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations Nate - i'll make sure you get extra beer nuts to celebrate your new found seniority ---- now all we've gotta work out is how to turn that ******* swear filter off ! :stick_out_tongue:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Congratulations Nate - i'll make sure you get extra beer nuts to celebrate your new found seniority ---- now all we've gotta work out is how to turn that ******* swear filter off ! :stick_out_tongue:
**** yeah, *******!

beaker

Reaction score
Hey congrats Nate! I iknew youd make it to the golden 1000 today!

>>>Congratulations Nate - i'll make sure you get extra beer nuts to celebrate your new found seniority ---- now all we've gotta work out is how to turn that ******* swear filter off !<<<

Well it forces ya to be more creative in your words...I would MUCH rather have that lame 120 second post rule taken out!

radionate

Reaction score
Thanks Jamie and Corey, I don't really fell different....just old. :frown:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Thanks Jamie and Corey, I don't really fell different....just old. :frown:
I want to make a joke about this, but nothing comes to mind.

Jackie

Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by beaker
>>>Wow! I still have a ways to go to become a Senior Member! Alas, one day I will have this crowning achievement in my life<<<

Hey Jackie! I was wondering when youd be back on MC! Oh my,
you have a *gasp* life outside of here! Take us with you! Hellllp!!!
Btw, some people think that when you reach 1000 posts, you break free of MC, so I theorize it is more like an endless chaos pattern.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, i've always been here. I just don't have much time to post because...unlike Nate, I have a life 24 hours a day :wink: Just kidding dude! LOL, i'm never on here at night either ya know! But i do miss those old late night chats! I'm gonna do my best to one day be in the Senior Members Club, but until then....read my other posts! LOL!

Congrats Nate! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>unlike Nate, I have a life 24 hours a day Just kidding dude! <<<

I wish I had one of those life things *sigh*

LOL, i'm never on here at night either ya know! But i do miss those old late night chats! <<<

Oh heck yeah! I totlaly miss those night chats! I have a feeling we'll be seeinga chat function on MC though by year's end with any luck. Aw, the return to MC's glory days might be just around the corner.

I'm gonna do my best to one day be in the Senior Members Club, but until then....read my other posts! LOL! <<<

Im gonna be in that senior club soon enuff, bawahwahahahahah

til now Im just chillin' like a super villian!