I just broke the top ten!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Wow! I still have a ways to go to become a Senior Member! Alas, one day I will have this crowning achievement in my life... :smile:
You don't get out much, do you Jackie? :wink:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
You don't get out much, do you Jackie? :wink:
Look at your posts and look at mine...I think I get out a tad bit more than you :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Touche! I'm just blessed that I work around and on a computer 7 days a week! :wink: Notice that I never post at night! That's when my "social" life runs. This is my board at work life! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Wow! I still have a ways to go to become a Senior Member! Alas, one day I will have this crowning achievement in my life<<<

Hey Jackie! I was wondering when youd be back on MC! Oh my,
you have a *gasp* life outside of here! Take us with you! Hellllp!!!
Btw, some people think that when you reach 1000 posts, you break free of MC, so I theorize it is more like an endless chaos pattern.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>Wow! I still have a ways to go to become a Senior Member! Alas, one day I will have this crowning achievement in my life<<<

Hey Jackie! I was wondering when youd be back on MC! Oh my,
you have a *gasp* life outside of here! Take us with you! Hellllp!!!
Btw, some people think that when you reach 1000 posts, you break free of MC, so I theorize it is more like an endless chaos pattern.
OMG, then I am about to be free! Yeah!

Be free Nate, be free, return to the wilds of Nature.....

beaker

Reaction score
>>>OMG, then I am about to be free! Yeah!<<<

Holy cow...just 5 more posts til your the next one to reach MC 1337ness! sweet!

Luke

Reaction score
Pre-1000 post congratualtions to you Nate - now i'm gonna have someone to steal potato chips from in the 'Senior Members Washroom' !

*Hands over key*

I'm thinking about having a Jukebox in the corner playing Muppet music - whadya think ? ;-)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Pre-1000 post congratualtions to you Nate - now i'm gonna have someone to steal potato chips from in the 'Senior Members Washroom' !

*Hands over key*

I'm thinking about having a Jukebox in the corner playing Muppet music - whadya think ? ;-)
That's fine. While we are on the topic of conversation, where is the mini bar located in the "Senior Members Wahroom"? You can also have the chips though Luke, I have Beer Nuts, and if ya try to steal those, I'll arm wrassle for 'em.

Oh yeah, is it a nice "Washroom" with couches and tables and such?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
where is the mini bar located in the "Senior Members Wahroom"?
What mini bar ??? :stick_out_tongue: Pay no attention to that cabinet thing in the far corner, it's full of ugly muppet toys .... honestly ! It's a very nice washroom, nice decor with leather sofas, and wild woman visit every second Thursday so you can go out those night and leave me to do all that really hard work 'entertaining'.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Senior Member Washroom?

Well now I'm glad I'm chained up to Nate.