Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing Grover. *Chuckles at the cake joke. Anything you need we should bring?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Checks that Kathy and her roomies are at home before heading over to Apt 2 for dinner in honor of :super:, maybe they'd like to come to the club, I heard :batty: has gotten the place done up in time for Halloween.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Checks that Kathy and her roomies are at home before heading over to Apt 2 for dinner in honor of :super:, maybe they'd like to come to the club, I heard :batty: has gotten the place done up in time for Halloween.
After dinner Rosita Prairie & Grover head on over to :batty:'s club with Ed & his crew .I stay behind with Robin who has school tomorrow .(He protests that he's a big boy frog & can stay alone but I tell him that I wanted to stay home anyway since I'm not feeling up to purr par .Chef is staying behind and cleaning up)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Down at the club, the Sesame gang get ushered to a booth, and allowed the stage if they want to sing something.

*Meanwhile, Fatatita curls up with Ed after a long day of counting.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Rhonda: Hey, Noseboy.

:news: *pointedly ignoring her*

Rhonda: A-HEM.

:news: *scowl* Do you really have to keep coming up with new insults to address me?

Rhonda: You're right. It's more economical to keep using the old ones since they still work.

:news: Grrrrrrr...

Rhonda: That Lockmonster guy had a birthday. I'm taking over a ping-pong set for him. You wanna come along?

:news: The...the furry blue guy?

Rhonda: You left out cute, friendly and adorable.

:news: Monsters have such odd standards.

Rhonda: So does our newsroom, but you still have a job.

:news: Argh! *folds his voting ballot and tucks it into his jacket* Fine. At least he doesn't seem to have the horrible habit of eating people like the others...

Rhonda: So you're boning up on the candidates and stuff, huh?

:news: Merely educating myself. A good reporter knows what questions to ask of whom, after all...and I may get the opportunity to ask them!

Rhonda: You? On what parallel planet is that happening?

:news: *even deeper scowl* Funny, rat.

Rhonda: Seriously. No debates, stump speeches, or hand-clasping is going on anywhere near here! And I know you don't have the creds to get a press pass to tour on anybody's bus, so what gives?

:news: Well, they...they might...*cough* um, possibly, become lost. Those GPS things can be confusing. And maps aren't always up-to-date.

Rhonda: Now why would any of the major candidates have reason to travel anywhere NEAR-- *beat* You sent the freaks to switch the interstate signs, didn't you.

:news: *turning red* Ahem! Uhm. Er. What? I mean no. I mean why would you imagine such an outlandish thing?

Rhonda *eyeroll* Come on, MacNeil. Let's go say happy belated to Grover.

*they head over to Kathy's to drop off a cute furry ping-pong ball and two paddles*

....meanwhile, on an interstate somewhere...
Blue *jerks lower jaw over entire head* Ulp!
Pink: Ulp!
*cars zoom by. The Martians are hanging by various appendages upside-down from an overhead sign*
Pink: AwwwWWWww. Erp. Mm. See wrench.
Blue: Awww. See wrench. Mn. Yip. Yip yip yip. *tentacles his partner an eyeball-shaped wrench*
Pink *wobbles as he tries to levitate the bolts off the sign* Mur-mur-mur-mur-mur. Awp. Yip.
*sign crashes to pavement. Horns blare. Tires screech. Sounds of crashing metal and skidding rubber and angry yells from below*
Pink: Oh oh.
Blue: Uh-uh uh-uh! Nooope!
*they gulp their jaws over their eyes. After a moment, Blue peeks*
Blue: Awww. Look look look.
Pink: Aww?
Blue: Mmm. Par-a-med-ic. Yiiiiip. yip yip yip yip yip.
Pink: Awwwww. Par-a-med-ic. Noi-sy. Uh huh.
-----------------

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (pacing)

Wrench: Year end soon?

Kelly (nods, still pacing): Yep. Performance evals coming up soon. Already heard some whining. It all makes me so nervous.

Wrench: You think you'll get a bad rating?

Kelly (stops): Uh, no. I'm the most awesome nurse ever. Techs and patients brighten up the moment I walk in the building. I'm just wondering how to spend the millions of dollars in a raise I'll get. :stick_out_tongue:

Wrench (headdesks)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:sing: Aaaaaaaah... All the things she could do.
If she had a bit of money.
In a rich man's world.

*Knows that if they don't pay Kelly what she deserves, she'll smother the entire hospital in a thorn-vined mass of nightmarish darkness.
:UD: Wait, is that meant to be Maleficent's powers or Poison Ivy at work?
Meh, dunno, same difference I guess.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (emails the Hensonville residents): This afternoon Sarah, Kelly's black Lab, had to go to the hospital. Kelly called the doctor from work and Sarah is in the ICU getting IV fluids but it seems all that happened was a bad reaction from some dyed rawhide. We Doozers enjoy dogs and are sad to see such a loving girl get sick.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, that's a shame, we hope Sara gets better. Dunno if I've already told this story, but the oldest dob my family has out of the three of them was the real Frankenweenie one year. Broncia (her shortened name, and if you know any Spanish curses you should know what that's short for) used to get out onto the streets and scrap with other dogs. And this one time, she got her head ripped almost completely off. My mom and brothers rushed off to the vet to get it reattached. There were bandages and tubes along the outside of her neck and everything. She's still alive at fourteen and a half years.

*:batty: pats and plays a little with Fatatita before sending her off to find Gaffer.