Hensonville City 2011

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wrench (sighs)

Bear (staying over and lying on the couch, sighing)

Cotterpin (sighs)

Kelly (opens door): Look who's home!

Sarah (walks in and licks Bear, who is still kinda blah)

Cotterpin: She's better?

Kelly (shrugs): I think she's having a reaction to certain dyes. It had been a couple of years since the last time we had red things and I kinda forgot she doesn't tolerate red dye well. Naturally, bro is blaming everyone. So in the interest of peace, I'm taking my kids over here near Hensonville. They could use the break.

Cotterpin: Hmm ... so ... no ketchup-flavored Doozer sticks?

Kelly (laughs and shrugs): I don't think so. Tomato flavor didn't work out well neither. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What a glorious night.

Good fic from Aunt Ru this morning. Tim Burton films all day on ABC Family. Good cool climate from subtle rainings off and on.

Mmm, it's a vonderful night for October tricks and treats.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mom?
That's me...what's up?
Robin: Can I take karate?
raising eyebrows Excuse me?
Robin: Sorry.....may I take karate please?

My asking you to repeat it wasn't for you to correct your grammar. Although I'm glad you did. I just wanted to make sure I heard you right. Karate, Robin? I don't think so.
Robin: Aw c'mon Mom! Please? At least think about it!

OK I'll think about it. Thinking...thinking....thinking......no.
Robin: You didn't think hard enough! Please?? Unc...

Were we about to play the "Uncle Kermit would let me" card?Remember what happened the last time when you did that & Uncle Kermit was dead set against the idea and it cost you a Frog Scout camping trip , young man? Robin,look..I hate saying no to you about things. But there are just some things I just can't afford.You just have to understand that.I'm sorry.
Robin:Mom? putting his flipper on my shoulder
Yeah?
Robin:I'm a dummy. You do so much for me already. I'm sorry. I guess when I saw that movie The Karate Kid yesterday I thought it'd be kinda neat to take karate. I can always ask Auntie Piggy how to do karate.She's done it enough on poor Uncle Kermit.

Robin? You're not a dummy. Don't you ever say that again about yourself. You're a smart young frog! It's just that your buddies get so much and I can't give you as much as they get. You wanted that blue 10 speed Schwinn bike for your birthday but you had to settle for the green because it was cheaper.
Robin:So? I like the color green. It's cool and friendly like. That line sound familiar? :wink:
chuckling Yeah..I've heard it once or twice .You're a great kid. FYI even if I had the money for you to join karate, I would have said no. Seeing my son thrown to the floor in a tournament would have made me a nervous wreck.
Robin: Phooey. Uncle Kermit would have said no too anyway.
Ah HA! Now aren't you glad you didn't say "Uncle Kermit would've said yes"

Robin: You know me too well .

After almost 2 years I should hope so! I may be strict at times, but it's only because I love you so much. giving him a goodnight kiss See you in the morning.
Robin hugs me I love you too Mom. ' Round the world and back again.

hugging Robin ; silently and secretly glad that he still remembers our little bedtime ritual even though he's now 10 Love you 'round the world and back again.
Robin: Even when I'm too old to do this I'll always love you 'round the world and back again.

Me too sweetheart.Even when I'm old and gray. Sweet dreams!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh... Dealing with the stupid phone company and getting info from mom that went completely nowhere only to have her pay a stupid fee. *Throws hands up in the air. And I won't even know if it'll get resolved until tomorrow which it has to be since she's leaving on Friday to visit my sister down in Mexico. At least I've got a goodly sized chunk of KG to go over in the morning.

*Grumbles before settling in for the night.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Rhonda: Awww...sick doggie. Hope she's recovered fully.

I didn't know you liked dogs.

Rhonda: Sure! They chase cats!

:news: *mumbling from behind his paper* Obviously hasn't heard of rat terriers...

Rhonda: Obviously hasn't heard of News Flashes.

Okay, you two, smoke a peace pipe already. Gawd I need coffee.

Rhonda: And donuts.

:news: *perk* Pumpkin?

Rhonda: For both?

Hah. Okay, okay, but we'll have to split for it. I'm broke.

*Muppet and rat attack the couch looking for spare change*

Rhonda: I found a dollar in dimes.

:news: Er...I found...I don't want to know what that is. *goes to wash hands*
-----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: sets up a few of the bats out in the halls prepping for Halloween.

Okay, just finished inspecting how Doglion and some of the other big monsters set up the rides. We're looking at opening the fairgrounds on Friday evening and running it on the weekend.

UD: Hope we manage to get a decent turnout from the spook community.

Don't worry, I got Count to talk to Jack and convince them to haunt here this year, their Halloween plans always need improving and I thought HV would prove a good spot for their tricks and treats.

*All retire to rest in peace, continuing work in the morning, whatever it is we do.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Sarah and Bear (sniffing boxes)

Cotterpin (sighs)

Wrench (hiding): Is she done?

Cotterpin (shakes head): No. *sighs*

Kelly (dressed in white hooded robe with an over-the-shoulder cape, leaping off something high with a giant knife in her hand): Ha-HA! *sinks knife in floor as the dogs yip and run off under the bed*

Kelly: MWAHAHAHAHA!

Cotterpin (sighs, goes back to reading a magazine)

Kelly: How do you like my costume?

Cotterpin: -_- You understand your monster guy with the big knife has a big triangle for a head, right?

Kelly (nods): Oh, I know, but I'm going as an Assassin who just happened to steal Pyramid Head's Great Knife, 'cause that would BE ... AWESOME! *squeals*

Cotterpin: -_- Uh-huh.

Kelly: But Assassin's Creed 3 comes out in FIVE days!

Cotterpin (nods): I know.

Kelly: And Silent Hill 2 which uses the plot from the third game though is out soon!

Cotterpin (sighs): Boy, howdy, do we know....

Kelly (squees with delight and charges at imaginary enemies)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------
Rhonda *runs down to common room hearing wild music* Woo HOO! Just youuu and meeee punkrockgirl! *dances madly until guitar crashes*

Pink: Jeck-yll?
Blue. Mn. Hyde. Yip. Yip yip yip.

*they dance jerkily, staying out of the way of rolling Wayne*

--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Roll that Wayne down to town...
:batty: Roll that Vayne down to town.
Roll that Wayne down to town.
:batty: It's time for Halloween.

*Sends Igor to get the brain of the big ninth grader, Jimmy Johnson, since we couldn't find anything else to use for a fake brain for the haunted townhouse tours.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, another haunter finished. Will probably work on a portion of my October fic or an entry for my blog. Would like to do something on the Jerry Nelson tribute, but I've got no links to it and I'm thinking that most of the YouTube vids will short out while watching them, like usual. If somebody could make MP3's of them and send it in, then I could listen and compose something. *Shrugs. Meh, I'll probably just crash for a while and start up later.

Hope the peoples here in HV have been having fun at the Halloween fair with the rides and scares and everything we set up for an enjoyable ghoulishly good time.
*Hums This Is Halloween while going off to the showers.