Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
my phone ringing ...I pick it up and answer it in a deep Lurch from The Addams Family voice (knowing that it's Hector) You rang!
Hector: chuckling: Hey..that's that's a good imitation of Lurch! I take it from your demeanor you're feeling better?

Yeah. Went out and got some some fresh air before. Sorry I ruined our plans for for this past Saturday.
Hector: What did I tell you? Just being there with you was fine for me. Especially with what happened. Pretty scary for you, huh?
Robin didn't want to go to school today until EVERYBODY that lives here said they'd be here should go wrong. He saw that I was fine yesterday.

Hector: I didn't want to upset you ,but he told me that the other night he had a nightmare that you died from one of those seizures.

Oh Hector! That poor kid! Why didn't he tell me! I know that one time he had a nightmare that I had a seizure and he was the only one home and he didn't know what to do. looking at watch Darn it. I have to wait 2 more hours to talk to him.
Hector: Me and my big mouth:rolleyes: . Look..don't get yourself sick about this.
I won't..don't worry. Maybe when he gets home ;we'll break the homework first rule just this once & we'll go out for ice cream.
Hector: You're a good mama; no doubt there! I better go.Catch ya later!Bye !
See ya!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Makes a quick stop at Apt 10 to leave a pumpkin cheesecake that Uncle D made for Annie Sue as a belated birthday gesture with a card signed by us wishing her a happy celebration.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Earlier:
Robin honey..why didn't you tell me you had a nightmare that I died from a seizure?
Robin: Mr. Rodriguez told you? I'm never tellin' him anything again!

Now don't be angry at him! I'm glad he told me! You know that you can talk to me about anything! I thought you knew that by now. I'm sure that you were pretty freaked out this weekend huh?

Robin nods Sure was.
It was scary for me too. nodding sympathetically But I'm just fine now. taking Robin's flippers in my hands I can't die from a seizure. Remember that, okay? I'll be around long enough to nag you and make you wish, Awww man Mom..leave me alone already! By the way,can you babysit the figs?Or will they be called padpoles?
Robin: Mom!! I'm not old enough for kids yet! I'm just a kid myself! But yeah..you did make me feel better.Thanks. hugging me. And I'm not mad at Mr. Rodriguez. I guess he meant well. Plus he likes you.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------
:news: *scowling at his dayplanner* We missed ANOTHER birthday? This is getting ridiculous.

Rhonda: So is the fact you still rely on that thing.

:news: Well...I'll admit it would be more reliable if I thought to cross-check it with my rolodex address and birthday index...

Rhonda *facepaw*

*Kris swings by Apt 10 to drop off a bouquet of peace roses for Annie Sue from the #12 crew*
--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After Ed's finished showering and getting dressed, we hop into the Countmobile driving down to the Bat, Bolt & Skull for a birthday dinner for Uncle Deadly.

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *looking at huge pillowcase full of candy*

Mmm.... I got a lot of chocolate..... Woo hoo!

Abby: *Takes out a Snickers fun sized bar and eats*

Don: *Picks at some candy*

Great. Just what you all need.... more sugar! No wonder why kids these days have attention-

Grace: Don. Shush....

*Tosses him a KitKat bat*

There... Now eat!

*Tosses rest of roomies candy and yells*

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
*the roomies all tromp down to Apt 1 to drop off a gargoyle lantern for Deadly*

Happy birthday Deadly! And many hideous returns!

:news: Er...uh...yes. I'll second that. I think...

Rhonda: Can we rename tomorrow the Day of the Deadly? Just around here? We could serve a batch of Zombies too!

:news: Erk! W-why would we serve zombies? Don't they only eat brains?

Rhonda: I meant the DRINK, genius.

*Kris begins mixing the potent brew in a truly grotesque Tiki mug just for Deadly*

Pink: AwwAWWWwww! Mm. Birth-day. Mn. Yip. Yip yip yip. Birth-day. Uh-huh.
Blue: Awww, birth-day! *beat* Cow?
-----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The dragon smiles at finding the gift from Kris. Just for that, I'll work on a segment of my October fic for you.
:batty: Veren't you going to anyway?
Shhh, they don't need to know that. *Trundles off to further plot the songs and surprises.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks on Apartment 3's door, then leaves a wrapped box of chocolate chip cookies with a birthday card for :insatiable:
Hope Beth gets them before they go stale.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *putting finishing touches on chocolate chip cookie cupcakes* What do you think Red, will he like them?
Red: of course he will! They have cookies in them!
Beth: Speaking of, did you get the cookies inside here from Ed?
Red: They're waiting on the counter
Beth: Perfect. He should be home any minute
*They hear Cookie Monster coming down the hallway saying "dum de dum dum" Then he enters the apartment*
Beth and Red: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIE MONSTER!!
Cookie: OOH cuppycakes for me?
Beth: Yep, I baked a cookie right into them too. Ed brought you some cookies too
Cookie: Me happiest monster ever. *hugs Beth and Red then devours more or less everything* Urp.
Beth: *laughing* We love you big guy.