Hensonville City 2011

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Hey Ellie... If Susie doesn't want the wig to be Poison Ivy, she could go as Leslie Lewis, better known as Livewire. As for Bert, I think he'd be better as The Scarecrow, that way he could take Bernice with him as his own henchcrow.
:batty: Hunchcrow?
No, that's from Pokemon.
I do love Livewire! I never thought back to her, that could work quite well! His henchcrow, that's funny, and then he and Ernie can both have henchbirds! That would be neat!

Lola p

Reaction score
Telly: *walks into Grace's room*

Hey Grace-

*sees Grace with red eyes and fangs*

AHH!

Grace: *laughs*

So. You like my coustum? I thought the contacts would be a bit much, but...

Telly: COSTUME?!

Grace: Yes. Now calm down.

*goes to bathroom, and comes back with red contacts and Scarecrow fangs*

See?

Telly: Ya.. You.. Kinda scared me...

I think I will go lay down now...

Grace: You do that...

*starts to download Slender*

I wanna see if this is as scary as they say...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
*Kris is out delivering a belated birthday gift to Ailie in Apt 7: a special edition Boo-ray collection of '80s Brat Pack Halloween flicks, including "The Breakfast Axe," "Sixteen Hand Ghouls," and "Bloody in Pink."*

meanwhile, back at the ranch...

:news: *whistles the theme from "The Andy Griffith Show" as he bustles around in fresh plaid*

Rhonda: Well I see someone's awfully pleased with himself today.

:news: Yes! I am in SUCH a great mood. Not even you can make me frown today!

Rhonda *suspiciously* Why? What happened?

:news: Well, you know we've been hinting at it for weeks...and...well...last night...Kris did a...a lovely thing for me...

Rhonda: Ohmigawd. Do I want to know?

:news: Rhonda, it was...amazing. She made me feel so...so confident, and appreciated, and, well, er...good.

Rhonda *covering ears* I do NOT wanna know details! I don't!

*Kris comes back in* Oh, hey, Newsie. Was that okay last night?

:news: *beaming* Spectacular! I feel...fulfilled.

Rhonda: ARRGH! Lalalalalalanotlisteniiiing...

Did I make up for all those weeks of promises?

:news: Oh very much! Can we do it again soon?

Absolutely. My pleasure.

Rhonda: Will you two STOP THAT? I do NOT wanna hear about your freakish little felt-love tryst!

What??

:news: *puzzled frown* But Rhonda, this is just because last night Kris finally wrote me.

Rhonda: I SAID I DON'T WANNA HEAR THE DE--what?

:news: She wrote me. She gave me several pages in the latest chapter of her fic. *beaming again* And I, I just want to say...wow. Just...wow. I've never felt so well-used!

Rhonda *facepaw*
----------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, gotta appreciate good use of double entendre comedy.

Now then, I've got a few things on the agenda to take care of between tonight and tomorrow. Dunno how much of it'll get done and/or posted, but there will be a present for 1, 1 mathematical monster guaranteed.

Meanwhile... Count's off enjoying a birthday dinner date with Countess Dahling at the Bat, Bolt and Skull as they've got some recipes from the Old Country in stock like tochitura, bat's claw salad, and sató.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: One more day, one more daaaaaay! *singing* One more daaaay! *singing off-key XD rather*

Bert: Dare I ask what happens in one more day?"

Ellie: MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME COMES IN MAIL! *does a split out of joy* A...a...CHOO! Oh and being sick again stinks...but, yaaaaaay costume!

Bert: *shakes head and looks for something to read*

Ellie: Hey, where's Ernie and Susie?

*in the next room over*

Susie: *puts mini-top hat on Rubber Duckie* Well don't you look dapper!

Ernie: He sure does! *squeezes Rubber Duckie* He says thanks for the help!

Susie: My pleasure and now that his costume is done should we work on ours?

Ernie: *now sporting a monocle* I've got a top hat and a suit somewhere, all I need is an umbrella, how about you Susie?

Susie: I need a pink dress and some curlers is all!

Ernie: What did you decided to go as?

Susie: In keeping with our villains theme I decided to go as Baby Doll, a lesser known Batman villain, but, I really like the look...

*an explosion is heard from the living room*

Ellie: Uh Bert...I don't think that was the TV remote...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Susie as Baby Doll huh? *Remembers her attempts at serious acting as Lady Macbeth.

*Sighs.
:batty: Vhat's troubling you?
Meh, I got another doubt with the plotting of haunters for the square numbered 401-500, which will be primarily Tim Burton denizens.
:batty: Who's spots are the problem now?
Well... Ima unsure about keeping Cactus West at 457, she's a cactus woman who appeared in the Beetlejuice Animated Series episode Pest O' The West.

The other thing is I like having Holly Tosis from Goosebumps at 415, Mr. Monitor (Guy Smiley) from BJ Animated Series at 416, and A. Ligator, the vulture announcer from Muppets Tonight at 417.
But if I drop Cactus West, I could see moving Holly to 457, then replacing A. Ligator with the Aitvaras, a monsterlike rooster; and then bringing in the Announcer from TMS as Barry MeNot from BJ Animated Series at 415. Decisions, decisions.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
*a tumbleweed blows through the lobby*

Pink: AwwWWW. Mm. What? what what what?
Blue: Awwww...cow. Uh huh. Cow. Yip yip yip yip yip.
Pink: Awww! Cow. Yip yip yip yip yip!

*a Muppet cow ambles through, munching the potted ferns*

Blue: Look! What what? Awww?
Pink: Book!
Blue & Pink: Book! Book book book book! Uh huh!
*they consult their guidebook with many murmurs*
Pink: Frog!
Blue: Unhhh?
Pink: Frog. Yip yip yip yip yip frog.
Blue: Rib-bit. Yip yip yip.

------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves empty pizza box outside, putting the uneaten stuff in a ziploc bag for the fridge.
UD: Shouldn't that box go in the trashbin?
Nah... I'm leaving it there for you to work some mad carving skills into it. Or maybe some Martians will come wandering through looking for a snack.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves a wrapped present for Grover, as his birthday was yesterdayWe got him a guidebook with lots of info on the places a cute and furry globetrotter might go to in his travels.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Leaves a wrapped present for Grover, as his birthday was yesterdayWe got him a guidebook with lots of info on the places a cute and furry globetrotter might go to in his travels.
Grover: Ooh...thank you Ed & friends in Apartment 1! That was very kind of you! I spent my birthday with my mommy. Tonight we are having a little celebration here with spaghetti and meatballs made by Chef! For dessert we are having a chocolate cake. lowering his voice Chef already made sure it did not scream in Japanese so it is okay! chuckling :wink: Anyway come on over for dinner and cake tonight! Kathy and Robin got me "The Adventures Of Superman" on DVD Prairie and Rosita got me a new atlas. My other one was ripping. And Cheffie got me Swedish gummi fish. They are yummy!