Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mom ...guess who I Skyped with?
Who?
Robin: Megan ! She says hi & misses talking to you !
Awww! I miss her too! I miss all your friends! Your friends are so sweet! They're like my own kids!
Robin: Megan was thinking of Skyping tomorrow .She was supposed to get her braces off . But since the virus is back , her appointment with the orthodontist got cancelled . So she's pretty mad
Ugh...I don't blame her for being mad.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guh, finally able to get back in.
UD: Forgot about the key beneath the mat did you?
No, it's the stupid internet connection wonkiness again.
UD: But didn't you buy those power cable adaptors to prevent such a thing?
Yeah, but the cables had the wrong prong number and couldn't connect to the laptop at all. At least my brother helped with the return labels and shipping them back to amazon.
:batty: Did you get a reimbursement?
Yep, it checked in with my Monstercard account so at least that's back in order.
:batty: So vhat are you going to do to fix the problem?
What else... My same brother will be on the lookout for a new laptop to buy when he goes to the super mega market. :sigh:
:batty: At least you can afford it, and it is a necessary expenditure.
Tomb true. Just glad I'm logged in for now.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Helga: Kethy? Yu redy to get thet shot fur da hedake medication?
Yep. sigh guess so.
Helga: Okee ...bend ovur und bare yer butt!
NOT Funny Helga!!
Helga: Hey....I used tu be a nerse in Sveden..I'm used tu seeing hineeys!I'm nut joking!
:sympathy:: singing:sing: Blueee Mooooooonnnnnn you sawww meee standing aloonneeeee
pointing to :sympathy:
Quiet Time For You!
then addressing Helga I don't get the shot in my butt.
Helga: Nooo?
No . It's either in my arm...my stomach or my thigh, I just need help this time.
Helga: Ooohh...okee...Well let's du the arm. ......preparing the shot .....and then giving it to me in the arm. All done!. Did it hurt?
Nope .Slight pinprick...but that was it.
:sympathy:: Want another one?
Rowlf....I'm gonna kill ya!
:sympathy:: Awww Kitty-Kat I'm teasin' hugs me Seriously though I hope this helps ya!
So do I Rowlfie.....So do I! I need to give myself another one next month .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for forgetting these until today...

*Leaves a birthday package filled with oatmeal cookies sans raisins and the Sesame Street 50th anniversary bottlecaps we were able to get at Apt 3 for :frown:.
*Moves on to put a similar package with the guava cakelets and similar anniversary charms at Apt 2 for Prairie.
*Returns to Apt 1 glad the electricity also decided to return with us. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Thanks Ed!! Boy are these tasty!! And naturally I'll share! :wink:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At Apt 1, Ed gets an audio version of this year's 31 Nights of Halloween schedule.

Hmm, there's some good things in here, but I'm not sure this will be the final official lineup.
UD: What makes you say that?
Well... One example is they have Ghostbusters (2016): Answer the Call premiering on October 25 after an Addams Family double-header airing and airings of the other two Ghostbuster films back to back instead of all three together that particular Saturday when they have all three Hotel Transylvania films airing consecutively two weeks prior on October 10.
:batty: Vhat good films can ve look forward to this year?
Glad to say half the Burton classics will be present like BJ, NBC, and CB, along with Sleepy Hollow.
UD: I noticed that Dark Shadows, Sweeny Todd, and Frankenweenie are absent though.
Yeah, and I don't understand why the only two airings of Boxtrolls will both be at midnight. That plus the unneeded inclusion of Matilda and Jumanji which have nothing to do with other Halloween films.
:insatiable: Any other good films in there?
Yes. Kim and her Fraggles and Lily will be happy that both Twitches and the first two Halloween Town films are added, though not sure why the other two HT films didn't get included. Oh, and Uncle D, we'll get to watch The Craft this year.
UD: Hexcellent! Perhaps in a year or two they'll decide to air both chapters of It.
Me: Maybe by that time we'll have more news on Hocus Pocus 2 given that all three actresses have signed on to reprise their roles as the Sanderson Sisters.
UD: You wouldn't jest about an announcement like that...
Of corpse not.
:batty: Hmm, this means ve should think about getting our cooking supplies next veekend.
That reminds me, the Halloween Food Network shows start on the 13th.
:insatiable: Why so early?
Best guess, they hexpanded the field for Halloween Wars Season 10 to eight teams.
:batty: Eight battiful baking teams...

The fiends go about the rest of the night in a somewhat good-vibed manner dreaming of tricks and treats for the upcoming season of scares.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: Hey, Ernie. Bert and I are going out to the store. I have some oatmeal cookies I made for Cookie Monster. Would you mind wrapping them up to send over to him. His birthday was recent and I had forgotten. I feel so bad.
Ernie: Sure thing, Bryan!
Bert: Oatmeal cookies? Hunky dory! Hey, do you mind if I have a couple of those?
Bryan: I thought you'd want some, Bert. Ernie, there are lots there. Why don't you split them up for Cookie Monster and Bert and yourself.
Ernie: Oatmeal? Blech, no thanks. I think I've got some of those buttery, double chocolate fudge, caramel peanut, mega crunch cookies you made last week.
Bert: Well, I just love oatmeal cookies!
Bryan: Okay. Well, in that case, Ernie...just for Cookie and Bert. I'll get Big Bird some birdseed cookies from Hoopers.
Ernie: You got it.
Bryan: C'mon, Bert!
(Bert and Bryan head out the door...)
Ernie: Lets see here. I've got a box for Bert right there...and a box for Cookie Monster right there. Lets divide up these cookies!
Bert: (Re-enters) Hi, Ernie. I just forgot my mask.
Ernie: Oh, right. You can't go out to the store without your mask, Bert.
Bert: I left it in the hamper.
Ernie: Okay, now...time to separate the cookies here. We've got one for my ol' buddy Bert (puts 1 in Bert's box)... and one for Cookie Monster (puts one in CM's box). two for Bert (puts 1 in Bert's box), and two for Cookie Monster (puts 2 in CM's box)...
(Bert re-enters from other room with paper clip printed mask on) Got my mask!
Ernie: Very good, Bert! (continues counting) Three for Bert (puts 1 in Bert's box) and three for Cookie Monster (puts 3 cookies in CM's box)..
Bert: (Stops and investigates Ernie's counting method which seems all too familiar.) Ernie?
Ernie: Yeah, Bert?
Bert: Well, I think you're counting is off. You are supposed to divide up the cookies.
Ernie: Yeah.
Bert: Well, look at how many cookies are in Cookie Monster's box...
Ernie: Okay, I'll count. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. 6 cookies.
Bert: Right. Now, count how many cookies you put in my box.
Ernie: Oh okay... 1, 2, 3. 3 cookies!
Bert: There are 6 cookies for Cookie Monster and 3 for me. Now, does that look very even to you?
Ernie: There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for that, ol' buddy.
Bert: Yeah, your counting is bad.
Ernie: No.
Bert: Then what is it. He has more cookies than I do.
Ernie: Well, it is his birthday, Bert!
Bert: (suddenly realizing Ernie's logic and avoids being selfish) Oh...hmm..Yeah, you do have a point, Ernie. Okay.
Ernie: That's right! So I will wrap up these 6 cookies and give them to our dear friend the Cookie Monster for his birthday, and then in 7 months you can get your 3 little cookies, Bert! Khehehehee!
Bert: (Take to the camera, his mouth covered but his eyebrow furowed) *sigh*

(A box is left at apt 1 for CM, plus a little ornament for The Count of the American Flag with bats in place of the stars...this gift is for his belated birthday and to thank him for his counting skills at this year's election)

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Door to Apt 1 opens up creakily as we check the mail dropped off.

Aw, thanks Bryan, my roomies will appreciate their gifts. We had a stay-home skelebration along with a couple ghosts who dropped in and left afterwards.

:batty: was certainly dead tired but smiling after all counting all the ballots, especially at the center outside Sesame Place that clinched the election. We're glad :smile: is our next president instead of Doc Hopper.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*SMH. This place never fails to make me have a moment of "you people sure know how to make this day interesting", what with another forum member exploding with inappropriate language and multiple postings of such when their other crap gets rightly reported and deleted.

On the bright side, Christmas at home was great with all the presents bought for my niece who's now almost a year and half old.
And now that it's midnight or past it, think I'll just toast with a glass of bubbly lemoncello soda to all here and elsewhere in my MC friends circle a happy, healthy, and safe 2021. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: So how are you feeling tonight? Any chills or fatigue?
Kim: I told you before, Boober, I'm fine. The area of my arm where I got my shot barely even hurts anymore.
Boober: [a little wounded] I'm just looking out for you, that's all...
Kim: I know, and I appreciate it. I'm just glad I was able to get the shots, because that means it'll help protect all of you better.
Gillis: [getting up on the couch] Nightwatch instead of ICA tonight?
Kim: Yeah; wasn't really feeling Cantu vs. Morimoto. Plus I've got so much DVR'd stuff to catch up on, it's not even funny.