• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I was interested in IC Jose Garza's truffle ice cream.
:batty: And?
He added a truffle raspberry jam and chocolate truffle ganasche. Which if I had all three components at once it'd be like Baskin-Robbins's Chocolate Raspberry Truffle flavor, the one flavor I've eaten in my entire life that I absolutely loathed the taste of. Mom loved it though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off a gift-wrapped package in the doorside mailbox for Apt 6. The package holds different flavored teabags and a Storyteller bookmark I found at the Bizarre Bazaar for Kim, and a travel-sized bottle of Boober's favorite laundering lotion as birthday presents for the pair, sorry we didn't say anything about it this past weekend.
Hope you had a decent day. :excited: :insatiable: :hungry: