Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I was interested in IC Jose Garza's truffle ice cream.
:batty: And?
He added a truffle raspberry jam and chocolate truffle ganasche. Which if I had all three components at once it'd be like Baskin-Robbins's Chocolate Raspberry Truffle flavor, the one flavor I've eaten in my entire life that I absolutely loathed the taste of. Mom loved it though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off a gift-wrapped package in the doorside mailbox for Apt 6. The package holds different flavored teabags and a Storyteller bookmark I found at the Bizarre Bazaar for Kim, and a travel-sized bottle of Boober's favorite laundering lotion as birthday presents for the pair, sorry we didn't say anything about it this past weekend.
Hope you had a decent day. :excited: :insatiable: :hungry:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: How're you holding up?
Kim: Better. I think I've gotten over the shock from hearing the news last night. Don't think I'll be able to listen to an episode yet, though. Probably not for a while yet.
Gillis: (nodding) Understandable. And the writing's helping?
Kim: Mm-hmm. (nods) Keeps my mind off of all the possible directions AIO and Focus could go with Eugene now that Will's gone. Though obviously they're not going to decide anything right now; it's too soon. (breathes deep) Now, on a completely different subject, are you lot still coming to my house for Thanksgiving this year?
Gillis: We wouldn't miss it!