• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mom ...guess who I Skyped with?
Who?
Robin: Megan ! She says hi & misses talking to you !
Awww! I miss her too! I miss all your friends! Your friends are so sweet! They're like my own kids!
Robin: Megan was thinking of Skyping tomorrow .She was supposed to get her braces off . But since the virus is back , her appointment with the orthodontist got cancelled . So she's pretty mad
Ugh...I don't blame her for being mad.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guh, finally able to get back in.
UD: Forgot about the key beneath the mat did you?
No, it's the stupid internet connection wonkiness again.
UD: But didn't you buy those power cable adaptors to prevent such a thing?
Yeah, but the cables had the wrong prong number and couldn't connect to the laptop at all. At least my brother helped with the return labels and shipping them back to amazon.
:batty: Did you get a reimbursement?
Yep, it checked in with my Monstercard account so at least that's back in order.
:batty: So vhat are you going to do to fix the problem?
What else... My same brother will be on the lookout for a new laptop to buy when he goes to the super mega market. :sigh:
:batty: At least you can afford it, and it is a necessary expenditure.
Tomb true. Just glad I'm logged in for now.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Helga: Kethy? Yu redy to get thet shot fur da hedake medication?
Yep. sigh guess so.
Helga: Okee ...bend ovur und bare yer butt!
NOT Funny Helga!!
Helga: Hey....I used tu be a nerse in Sveden..I'm used tu seeing hineeys!I'm nut joking!
:sympathy:: singing:sing: Blueee Mooooooonnnnnn you sawww meee standing aloonneeeee
pointing to :sympathy:
Quiet Time For You!
then addressing Helga I don't get the shot in my butt.
Helga: Nooo?
No . It's either in my arm...my stomach or my thigh, I just need help this time.
Helga: Ooohh...okee...Well let's du the arm. ......preparing the shot .....and then giving it to me in the arm. All done!. Did it hurt?
Nope .Slight pinprick...but that was it.
:sympathy:: Want another one?
Rowlf....I'm gonna kill ya!
:sympathy:: Awww Kitty-Kat I'm teasin' hugs me Seriously though I hope this helps ya!
So do I Rowlfie.....So do I! I need to give myself another one next month .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for forgetting these until today...

*Leaves a birthday package filled with oatmeal cookies sans raisins and the Sesame Street 50th anniversary bottlecaps we were able to get at Apt 3 for :frown:.
*Moves on to put a similar package with the guava cakelets and similar anniversary charms at Apt 2 for Prairie.
*Returns to Apt 1 glad the electricity also decided to return with us. :smile: