Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, haven't watched any eps tonight, I've been here at the comp reading and playing with you guys. Maybe the last episode up next will get some points. Then again, I could catch the repeats at 11 PM after the Firemasters series. *Shrugs. Your own game going well?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I haven’t been playing either; I came in kind of late, and missed about half of the episode that’s on now due to my own dinner. Though I was wishing for a ticker of some sort in the corner of the screen, to keep track of how many puns the chefs made with their secret ingredient. I’ll probably shift over to Live: PD next.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, we can start over another game when you guys want, sure was good fun though. :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: It definitely was. Certainly broke up the boredom of being quarantined. But, for right now, it’s time certain someones were off to bed. [looks pointedly at Tosh and Lily]
Lily: Aw, come on!
Tosh: We’re not tired!
Kim: I don’t care; I want you younger ones to still have a regular bedtime schedule, stay at home orders or not. Just because the school year is finishing up online doesn’t mean you get to start summer vacation early.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Goodnight guys! Great playing Scrabble with you!!waving goodnight to our friends and shutting down Zoom for the night
Same with you Robin Almost bedtime for you too!
Robin: But Mom! I'm a teenager!
It's still close to midnight . Didn't you almost fall asleep during home school the other day
Robin looks guilty then Prairie whispers something in his ear and Robin nods in agreement . He air hugs me
Love you Mom!

Love you honey!
He bids everyone else goodnight

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: [climbing up on the couch] Sorry I’m late; conversation with the Rock ran late tonight. [sighs] I wish there were a way to get DoozerTubes to the Minstrels.
Kim: I think it may take a while for the Doozers to figure out how to make them portable enough for all the traveling that the Minstrels do.
Gillis: Hmm. [nods in agreement] Have I missed much?
Kim: Not much. The show just started. Demaris and the ICAG are the judges tonight, and they pulled in a pair of siblings to go up against Bobby.
Gillis: What’s the ingredient for the first course?
Kim: Cherry peppers.
Gillis: [deadpan] My, my. How surprising.
Kim: You’ve been spending too much time around me, Gillis. I think my sarcasm is rubbing off.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
[the Fraggles walk into the kitchen after their nightly DoozerTube call to Fraggle Rock]
Gillis: I don’t understand it; I just don’t understand it!
Kim: What don’t you understand?
Boober: Gillis is a little miffed that Gobo’s Uncle Matt somehow got a DoozerTube, but the Minstrels didn’t.
Tosh: He’s getting a little worried about his girlfriend.
Gillis: [sighs] Brio is NOT my girlfriend...
Kim: Look, I’m sure the Doozers will get one to the Minstrels as soon as they’re able. It might just take a little longer. After all, Matt tends to visit the Rock more often than they do, so the Doozers had more opportunities to give him the Tube.
Gillis: ...Perhaps you’re right. There’s no use in borrowing trouble.
Kim: Exactly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves pressies at friends' doorside nightstands for their respective maildrops.

At Apt 2, we place a bat-paper wrapped box of lime-in-the-coconut kiss cookies (if they can be called cookies) for Kathy's birthday that was last Tuesday.

At Apt 6, we gift Kim with a batch of wrapped guava cake squares and a recipe card for the same, along with a set of cucumber/pickle recipe cards for :sigh: including our fave PB&P sandwiches should the Fraggles be as culinarily curious as the rest of us.