Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Good move guys Let's see ..Hmmm....conferring with my group ...... Ah- HA...going down on the H with HONEY OK Ed & Crew ..you're up

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Conferring with roomies. Are you sure? Okay. Going down from the second L in "Stall", we place the tiles for "LURK".

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Ooh, this might be a tough one. [Lily whispers in her ear, and Kim side-eyes her] No, I don’t think “YOLO” counts as a word.
Lily: [shrugs] Worth a shot.
[as they confer Tosh, Beast, Boober and Gillis enter the room]
Kim: Hey guys. How was your chat with the Rock tonight?
Tosh: It was great! I wish Wembley would pick which DoozerTube to use and stick with it, though.
Gillis: How in the Rock did he end up with two of those, anyway? [Tosh shrugs]
Boober: Well, I wish that Red didn’t start off every call standing so close to the thing. I swear this time I could see her tonsils.
Kim: [snickering] Well, Lily and I are playing Scrabble with Ed’s group and Kathi and her roommates. Do any of you guys want to join us?
Boober: No thanks; I’ve still got some laundry left to fold.
Tosh: I’ll play with you guys!
Gillis: I think I’ll just sit and enjoy one of the all-music channels for a while before I go to bed.
Kim: Suit yourself. Okay, so... [confers with Tosh and Lily] All right. We’ll go off of the E in HONEY with EAGER.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Awww! You took our space!
:super:: It's OK...we can find somewhere else to go!
:sympathy:: Right!
Prairie looks at the board Ohh,,,,I see a space! and we put down BREAD

OK Ed & crew!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... If Kathy used the "R" from the end of "EAGER" for her "BREAD", then that leaves us with one option.

*Adds on from "HONEY" turning it into "HONEYCOMB".

UD: Oh, that was a clever move.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Very clever. Okay, girls, what do you want to put down next?
[the girls survey the board and their pieces, then Tosh whispers something in Kim’s ear]
Kim: Ah, okay I see it. Going down from the B in HONEYCOMB, we will make BEARD.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Let's see.... hey guys....conferring with my group .....and explaining to :hungry: what my word means ...he nods in agreement ......so Prairie puts in QUID.. WHEW! That gets rid of THAT pesky letter!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Ima :confused: Where exactly on the board would you connect the word "QUID" Kathy?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Still don't understand. The way I see the board so far.

STALL.
SPLUT running down from the S in STALL.
TOUCH running across using the U in Splut, so that takes away the U you could use for QUID. *Strike 1?
HONEY running down from the H at the end of TOUCH.
LURK running down from the second L in STALL. You could use the U in LURK for QUID, but that would put the Q (if this is Scrabble with separate tiles for Q and U) beneath the first L in STALL, and I don't know any words in English that have an "L-Q" combo. *Strike 2?
EAGER running across starting from the E in HONEY.
BREAD running down using the R at the end of EAGER.
HONEYCOMB.
BEER running across starting from the B at the end of HONEYCOMB.
Then we come to QUID, which could run across using the D at the end of BREAD. And if I'm correct in how the board has been worked so far, there are three spaces to the left of the D in BREAD to lay down the word QUID, but that would connect with the second O in HONEYCOMB forming the word OQUID, which I don't think exists. *Strike 3?

What do you think Kim? :search: