Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
It was fun seeing Lily & Kim wasn't it?
Prairie: Yeah. I think Lily's super bored though & wishes all of us could get together outside of Skype.
:super:: Poor little girl.
Robin: I've got it!! Computer Scrabble! We can play over Skype! Plus Ed & his gang can play too & he doesn't have to worry about his little niece getting into the letters! We'll play as teams!
Robin, you're a genius!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Swedish Chef said he'll play with us. & he PROMISED he won't try to cheat by putting any Swedish words in , isn't that right Chef?
:hungry::: Wuld I do dat ?
:sympathy: gives Chef a look
:hungry:: Well I won't
OK now we use ALL English words . NO Fraggle words . NO words from Translyvania & NO words from Sweden . It's the Boo Crew in Apt 1, Prairie Robin Rowlf, Chef Robin, Grover & me in Apt 2 & Kim Lily Boober & Gillis & whoever else wants to play in Apt (??)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:batty: Count us in too, the scare crew and Cookie Monster, unless he wants to team with Grover and Prairie.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Looks like it’ll be just me and Lily playing, Kathi. The Doozers dropped a DoozerTube off at our Fraggle hole earlier today, so Gillis, Boober and Tosh are all trying it out. Definitely knocks my tin-can rig out of the water, I’ll tell you that much.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Looks like it’ll be just me and Lily playing, Kathi. The Doozers dropped a DoozerTube off at our Fraggle hole earlier today, so Gillis, Boober and Tosh are all trying it out. Definitely knocks my tin-can rig out of the water, I’ll tell you that much.
OK ...Sounds good...I'm including Ed & his Scare Crew as a split screen We have Kim & Lily on the right me & my group in the middle & Ed & the Scare Crew on the left (Cookie...I know you're not Scary but you're named part of the scare crew :wink:(The Scrabble board is in the middle with the letters it picked out for you
(QUOTE="The Count, post: 1280556, member: 479"]
:batty: Count us in too, the scare crew and Cookie Monster,
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: That okay Kathy.

Sorry we were away for a bit, had to settle something elsewhere online.
Dunno what letter tiles we got or the board setup. Will wait for the other teams to place their first words.

Katzi428

Reaction score
looking at our letters Ugggghhh 🙄 OK STALL ..... there . 5 points

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*looking at our tiles. Where do you want to connect it guys. *Brief huddle. Okay, using the S from STALL, we lay down "SPLUT". Your turn Kim.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*looking at our tiles. Where do you want to connect it guys. *Brief huddle. Okay, using the S from STALL, we lay down "SPLUT". Your turn Kim.
:hungry: : Whut's a splut??
It's OK Chef ...It's the sound a pie makes when it goes in someone's face . You've seen those comedy movies!
:hungry:: Ah...okee!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Funny; I thought that was a “splat”, not a “splut” :big_grin: [conferring with Lily] Okay, where do you want to connect from?
Lily: [looking over the letters] Hmmm... [turns and whispers something in Kim’s ear]
Kim: Oh! Good thought, kiddo. Okay, using the U from SPLUT, we lay down TOUCH.