Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, saw/read the PM, that's why I made the joke Kath.

Alls quiet as the scare crew's members are tucked in bed already, thankful everyone's doing well given the current circumstances.

Katzi428

Reaction score
All of us except :hungry: decide go the park for a bit (it cures boredom , so why not?)
We're down the driveway
Prairie: Oh wait! I forgot my cell phone!
she runs back....then runs back to us and beckons and puts her finger to her lips
:hungry: is doing the dance from Risky Business!! with the song "Old Time Rock & Roll " on .He slid across the floor ...he's strumming his ladle ...he's twirling his hat ......REALLY hamming it up!! By now all of us are hysterically laughing.
Helga: My poor man haz gun stir crezee!
We all wait 5 minutes to calm down & pretend we haven't seen anything : (give :hungry: a shred of dignity , right?) and we go back in. . He's laying on the couch
Hi Chef! You OK!
:hungry: Back frum der park alreddy ?
Uh yeah ..it closed early . You alright?
:hungry::: Ja.Uthrhis
Arthritis huh? OK
:hungry:: Ja...legs are REELY hurting ugghhhhh
Helga: Awww my poor darling .
I hear Robin chuckling so I give him a motherly look and that silences him he excuses himself to get some ice cream in the kitchen.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears music from next door while :hungry: was letting loose.

Huh, guess Prairie must've gotten an A on her math test again.
*Wonders if they'll get the reference.

The scare crew was able to get groceries earlier in the week, Ed called his family to touch bases with everyone including his sister and baby niece.
Uncle D settles into his armchair with one of his favorite fics while :insatiable: is watching episodes of Unique Sweets on his iPhone that he got for Christmas when he appeared on SNL.
As for :batty:, he's counting stars seen through our apartment's windows before calling it a night.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Hears music from next door while :hungry: was letting loose.

Huh, guess Prairie must've gotten an A on her math test again.
*Wonders if they'll get the reference.

The scare crew was able to get groceries earlier in the week, Ed called his family to touch bases with everyone including his sister and baby niece.
Uncle D settles into his armchair with one of his favorite fics while :insatiable: is watching episodes of Unique Sweets on his iPhone that he got for Christmas when he appeared on SNL.
As for :batty:, he's counting stars seen through our apartment's windows before calling it a night.
Prairie: Gotten an A on my math test ? I'm curious .Cellphone.....Catching Chef dancing .......
I'm clueless

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin's in his room laughing hysterically. so I look in and he's watching Airplane!
Airplane! 's on huh? Great!
Robin : Yep! And it's the good version!
The good version?
Robin: You know...the GOOD version!
OK... whatever you say..WAITAMINUTE!!!......suddenly getting his meaning ,but the scene he means by the GOOD version Oh..THAT GOOD VERSION!!. .I think I'll stand right here & talk to you for awhile standing in front of his TV .....So Robin, how's home school going?
Robin : Mo-om.....trying to peek over my head

Yes dear ? waving hands over my head ..........dum..dee...dum...dee..dum...... then moving away OK now what you were you saying?
Robin: Awww that was mean ! Mothers!!:stick_out_tongue:
Teenagers! :wink: But I love you too!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, wait till he gets to Airplane II. *Chuckles.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin's chocolate covered bugs that I was giving him for Easter arrived . (I decided to surprise Robin & give them to him for Easter . The company that made them was open & made the insects by machine.) We were going to have a subdued Easter. Prairie :sympathy: & :super: had gone into town with sterile masks on & gotten a limited amount of Easter candy . :hungry: was going to make chicken cutlet parmigiana . with spaghetti ,I was going to make a Caesar salad & Helga was going to make a chocolate cake. (why should Easter be ruined, right? )

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin is moping around the house and finally comes into the living room where I'm watching TV . He sits on the arm of the couch , :Hi Mom
Hi Robin. Let me guess...you're bored.
Robin: Yeah .....that and I lied to you about something
This gets my attention What'd you lie to me about?
Robin: Well remember when I said it's no big deal about not going going back to the swamp for a couple of swamp for a awhile and getting my usual candied insects for Easter?
Uh huh?
Robin: I lied! I'm sorry! he looks like he's going to cry
Oh Robin! Oh honey ! That wasn't an earth shattering lie! I expected something gigantic like you broke something and you didn't want to tell me until now. when all the stores are closed. But I DO understand you missing the swamp .
Robin: Really?
Yes! All of us here can't celebrate the same way they do at the swamp with fly catching contests and and who can hop the farthest and who your mom's bug caccitatore . OK? Now I have a surprise for you. I was going to save it for tomorrow
Robin: Yeah . I feel better
Good! Now I have a surprise for you . I was going to save it for tomorrow . But since you're feeling kind of homesick I'll give it to you now . Stay here. , I go into my room and get the package of chocolate covered bugs as I'm leaving my room , I call to Robin close your eyes and hold out your hands He does so I put the package in his hands and then I tell him OK...open your eyes . and look. .
He looks : MOM!! Chocolate covered flies and spiders!!
That's right!! .But please don't eat them all at once .
Robin: : Mom...Do I ever? I'll eat them a bit at a time .
I'm sorry ...I trust you. We have this discussion all the time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed's waiting to hear news on whether the quarantine's been expanded for another two weeks from HVC Town Hall.

In the meantime... We cut to an interlude of Uncle Deadly playing a variation of a classic rock song, singing about how he went to a zombie party, to see the spooks who were there and how they sang the songs they knew like Rhondead and Ghouly Boo.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Ed's waiting to hear news on whether the quarantine's been expanded for another two weeks from HVC Town Hall.

In the meantime... We cut to an interlude of Uncle Deadly playing a variation of a classic rock song, singing about how he went to a zombie party, to see the spooks who were there and how they sang the songs they knew like Rhondead and Ghouly Boo.
:news: wearing a sterile mask over his mouth Mrrpphhh Mpphhhh..................Hmm??? ..Oh taking it off Sorry Good evening and welcome to Hensonville News . where we have the latest on the quarantine here. If you have to go out ,make sure it's necessary! The police here are being very strict! And make sure you're wearing a mask! he holds up a mask but it looks like a catchers' mask....NO...,,not THIS one....who's the idiot around here.....I just had it ....he gets his sterile mask THIS one! ..And HVC Town Hall Quarantine will be extended another two weeks . And now for the weather......I turn theTV off