Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
We're celebrating :super:'s birthday with a spaghetti & meatballs dinner that :hungry: cooked (Don't worry....he made sure the pasta was dead before he put it in the pot! :wink:) Afterwards we had an an angel food cake that was filled with chocolate pudding!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew gets back from the HVC Mall after seeing Joker and a meal at the Loving Kernel. Having watched the film I can understand some of the Sesame parody done on SNL last weekend but much of the parody was just an excuse to do a Happy Murders style send-up.

As we arrived in time, Ed and :insatiable: watch the episode of Halloween Bakers.
Me: Wow, now I have a way to come up with edible beetles for our guest with the most.

During one of the commercial brakes :insatiable: leaves our present for :super: at Apt 2's doorstep, a package of cola-soaked rum dotted pumpkin cookies and the latest Super Grover animated DVD release.

*Leaves the key to Apt 4 at the lobby desk for Aunt Ru to sneak back in during the middle of the night.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The scare crew gets back from the HVC Mall after seeing Joker and a meal at the Loving Kernel. Having watched the film I can understand some of the Sesame parody done on SNL last weekend but much of the parody was just an excuse to do a Happy Murders style send-up.

As we arrived in time, Ed and :insatiable: watch the episode of Halloween Bakers.
Me: Wow, now I have a way to come up with edible beetles for our guest with the most.

During one of the commercial brakes :insatiable: leaves our present for :super: at Apt 2's doorstep, a package of cola-soaked rum dotted pumpkin cookies and the latest Super Grover animated DVD release.

*Leaves the key to Apt 4 at the lobby desk for Aunt Ru to sneak back in during the middle of the night.
:super: : Mmmm!! How tasty these cook...er...things look!!! And this Super Grover DVD looks like so much fun! I'm proud of Cookie for not eating the cookies! ...heehee! Thank you ever so much!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mon? Can I please stay home from school on Friday? Pretty please with everything on top?
Sure!
Robin: Aww c'mon I don't ask for mu... HUH?? You said yes?? Oh thank you thank you thank you hugging me tightly
Robin!!you can let go a bit!! ugghh laughing

Robin: Sorry: releasing his grip
THANKS ...now.....did you REALLY think I'd say no? You'll be shown as a polliwog on TV on Muppet Babies then!!
Robin: Awwww! How'd you find out?
A couple of ways. Your frog mom Skyped this morning . Plus the Internet .
Robin: That figures about the internet :rolleyes: . But now you'll get to see what I look like with my tail!
Honey...I have a tadpole picture of you! But I've never REALLY seen you as a tadpole. So yes, this will be kind of a treat. . I can't wait! :excited: Your frog parents are excited too! They'll be getting the episode on later than us though. You're going to the swamp that afternoon. Your frog family will be DVRing the episode. So you might see the episode twice.
Robin: Yay!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guess that'll make the party for Robin even better.

Wait! You've never seen Robin as a tadpole from the original series? Funny how both episodes I remember are classic stories adapted for the original Muppet Babies TV series. Yes, Robin had to stay in his fishbowl in the real world/nursery, but he pretty much hopped around outside of it during the imagination sequences. The first one I remember is where he played the counterpart of the White Rabbit in an Alice in Wonderland main story. And the other was one with the story of Little Red Riding Piggy where Baby Robin and Animal teamed together as the youngest of the babies sort of understanding each other.

*Still waiting for next week to hopefully have the episode with Baby Deadly.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Guess that'll make the party for Robin even better.

Wait! You've never seen Robin as a tadpole from the original series? Funny how both episodes I remember are classic stories adapted for the original Muppet Babies TV series. Yes, Robin had to stay in his fishbowl in the real world/nursery, but he pretty much hopped around outside of it during the imagination sequences. The first one I remember is where he played the counterpart of the White Rabbit in an Alice in Wonderland main story. And the other was one with the story of Little Red Riding Piggy where Baby Robin and Animal teamed together as the youngest of the babies sort of understanding each other.

*Still waiting for next week to hopefully have the episode with Baby Deadly.
He was just a tiny tadpole in the original MB & not able to talk. He was in a tank. He'll be able to to walk around & play w/the other Muppet Babies. (From what I read, his Uncle Kermit will be overprotective of him)
Robin: As usual. :stick_out_tongue:
Robin....,would you prefer that he didn't care at all?
Robin: Well...I guess not. And Ed. I'm sure an Uncle Deadly will be around sooner or later.

Katzi428

Reaction score
all of us applaud (baby) Robin's performance.
Robin, you were so cute!
Robin: Thanks! I didn't like that they kept telling me I couldn't do anything. But I did! So I showed them!
You sure did!
Robin: Yep!
:sympathy:: I'm sorry that I had a grudge against Summer. . I had my moment in the sun on Muppet Babies . She really is a cute little penguin . That was nice of her to help me out with my song on the show .
Awwww... Rowlff ! That's sweet!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, I be dead today. We got back home late what with getting some supplies for treats to make to hand out next week to the crypt kiddies who may show up. Love all the dedcorations strewn about town, rully make us feel fright bat home.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: is sitting at his computer and chuckling
What's so funny?
:hungry:: ... This guy Tinee Chef! Yu guys think I'm hard tu undurstend . He's REELY hard. Yu guttta lissen tu him .
I listen . Tiny Chef is about the size of a Doozer from Fraggle Rock . I can understand our OWN chef better than Tiny Chef TC has a mumbly kind of voice that sounds a bit like Cousin Itt from The Addams Family. I can understand a bit though. What I CAN understand is pretty funny! :big_grin:. It's on You Tube if anyone wants to check it out!

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's :insatiable:'s birthday. So :hungry: made a BIG chocolate chip cookie cake. . The residents of Apartment 1 aren't home. . So we have to store it in our fridge until they get home. I'm keeping an eagle eye on a certain young frog until they get home.
Robin: Would you PLEASE trust me?Chef worked hard on making that cake! I wouldn't be mean and eat it! Frog Scout promise! Right Flipper up to Mr. Nelson and Mr. Henson! Besides I have chocolate crickets to munch on.
All right, since you put it that way. (gagging at the thought of chocolate covered bugs )
Robin: Thank you!