Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
No prob. Glad you liked it all.

:batty: ushers Fatatita back indoors as it starts really raining and thundering outside without him having to be counting anything.
Good thing we have enough food leftover from last night and this morning to last us through the downpour.
:insatiable: If Kathy's gang want to, they welcome to come over and we can share what we got.
UD: Just hope Robin and the other kids get home okay.
Hi gang. :smile: It doesn't look like there's any type of storm in sight. In fact it's beautiful out. Robin is home safely.. Thanks for worrying though. Come on over later for some birthday cake that I got for our boys.
(OOC: Yesterday I went to a restaurant that specializes in cheesecakes & the last part of the restaurant rhymes w/ Quack Story :wink:) I brought home a slice of Reeses' PB cheesecake that's SO filing It'll take me a day or so to finish it.!.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, we'll be there like in an hour or so. *Gives roomies the update, happy the storm ended and the kids got home all fright.

OOC: Tracking the approach of Storm Karen down here.
OOC2: Last night the fam went to a local pizza restaurant for my sister's birthday dinner. We ordered a few pies and brought home what wasn't eaten, mine was a good one with pulled pork and sweet sauce and plantain fritters whose name translates as "baby spiders" (but that's more because of what the fritters look like).
OOC 3: Still haven't gone back to that place you refurred to for their 13th Anniversary cheesecake. And this year's birthday dinner is already selected for the 10th anniversary of the last time the whole family from mom's side was there. :sigh:

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:: Yoo hoo! I heve a sooprize fur everyone ! Turn on Channul 175!
:sympathy:: : Muppet Babies is on that channe now! mumbling under his breath...and they got rid of me to put that stupid penguin in!
Prairie: Awww Rowlf...patting Rowlf's shoulder... I think they made a BIG mistake!
So we watch the episode and who do we see but Chef as a little boy!!! (no mustache ,but rust colored hair) He's SO cute!!)
After the episode is over we're all gushing how cute he was!
:super:: Oh Cheffie You were so CUTE!!
:hungry:: Ooohh hee hee thenk yu Gruver!
Prairie : Those chubby cheeks! So cute!
:hungry:; Thenk yu Prairie!
That hair of yours! You were adorable!
:hungry: blushes: Thenks : Kethy!
:sympathy:: Hee Hee Cute lookin' lil dude .
:hungry:: Er..Roolfie: I wuz just meking a gest apperunce on dere okee?
:sympathy: looks relieved

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You do know :sympathy: made an appearance on the show in his baby form too? Dunno which episode, but it's there in the MB section or you can check the Wiki also. There might be a certain spook appearing in a future episode as well.

Congrats on getting in the show Chef. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
You do know :sympathy: made an appearance on the show in his baby form too? Dunno which episode, but it's there in the MB section or you can check the Wiki also. There might be a certain spook appearing in a future episode as well.

Congrats on getting in the show Chef. :smile:
:hungry: : Thenk yoo so much! Und yes there wuz a piksher uv yer fiend er..frend Uncool Dedly there. He looked kinda cute ez a beby. But don't tell him that. It'll roon his reputashun! *chuckling*
:sympathy:: Oh yeah! I forgot I'd been on there one last time!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fright, heard there was a pic of Baby :attitude: also. And :big_grin: and :grr: also made appearances as fellow babies at least from the newsbits I've gone through from the front pages of the ToughPigs newsletters I usually browse.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Fright, heard there was a pic of Baby :attitude: also. And :big_grin: and :grr: also made appearances as fellow babies at least from the newsbits I've gone through from the front pages of the ToughPigs newsletters I usually browse.
Ahhhh...I gotcha! Someone on Facebook had said that if you stopped the preview clip of :hungry: as a baby at a certain time, you'd see a baby pic of UD. Unfortunately I couldn't stop the clip quick enough. (This was after I watched the show that I read this)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Kathy, his episode will be announced and talked about when it airs in our own MB section.

Again, congrats :hungry:
*Heads off to rest in peace at the end of another week with the weekend in sight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Down at the Bat Bolt & Skull...

The fright crew's having a grand time with all the spooks who showed up for the skelebrations tonight. Mrs. Plum brings out a stacked batty-butterscotch salted scaramel bat-day cake for :batty:, black candles lit on the tears as it gets cut and slices are served up all around after the toasts are offered to :batty: as the party continues until closing time.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Down at the Bat Bolt & Skull...

The fright crew's having a grand time with all the spooks who showed up for the skelebrations tonight. Mrs. Plum brings out a stacked batty-butterscotch salted scaramel bat-day cake for :batty:, black candles lit on the tears as it gets cut and slices are served up all around after the toasts are offered to :batty: as the party continues until closing time.
YIKES!! We forgot The Count's birthday!! Hopefully he won't put a hex on us.
:hungry: makes a big 7 layer chocolate cake with whipped cream and brings it over to :batty: with our apologies