Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
we have the TV on because of the upcoming hurricane:
:news:: Schools will be closed tomorrow in Nelson and Brill counties depending on how hard the hurricane hits. Stay tuned for further ....
Robin shuts off the TV and starts dancing around YIPPEE!! No school tomorrow!! (we're in Nelson county)
Hold it there , buttercup. I just might home school you!
Robin stops dancing around Huh?
Didn't I tell you? I've been taking courses on how to home school kids!
Robin: PLEASE tell me you're kidding!
No! Not kidding. English, history, math...all that fun stuff! I'm taking you out of regular school & home teaching you.
Robin's face starts to fall I was only joking, Robin!
Robin: Mo-om!! That WASN'T FUNNY!!
You DO have to help out here tomorrow.
Robin: Oh I know! I did last time!
Good boy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? And here I thought we dodged the coming of Dorian Gray. That's a reference to a piece of classic literature kids, which plays perfectly to Uncle Deadly's job as I found out he's currently spooking around at the Haunted Mansion on Tuesdays and Thursdays with weekends off.

Good thing we have the shelter shudders closed and can easily move to the underground bunker if the hurricane rully hits HVC hard. :concern:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Huh? And here I thought we dodged the coming of Dorian Gray. That's a reference to a piece of classic literature kids, which plays perfectly to Uncle Deadly's job as I found out he's currently spooking around at the Haunted Mansion on Tuesdays and Thursdays with weekends off.

Good thing we have the shelter shudders closed and can easily move to the underground bunker if the hurricane rully hits HVC hard. :concern:
They're closing schools where I am . So I figured I have them close schools here too. (Dorian hasn't hit yet; just warnings of high winds. .)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Mom's been watching Weather Channel's coverage when she could during yester afternoon/eve. To think life imitated art in that they need to find a bigger island after the ones near Grand Bahama got flooded/sunk.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew returns from our biannual appointment at the HVC Medical Clinic with Dentist Arghra Johnson and Lady Prescott as her assistant. The streak lives, will be 42 years with no cavities, *insert Coily-type whistle* on my next birthday. :batty: has his fangs in hexcellent condition, whereas Uncle D had his scraped and cleaned thanks to the benefits he now gets from his job at the Haunted Mansion. :insatiable: insists on brushing his inner mouth and tongue like :smile: so he has no problems with his bite.

We then went down to Jim's Coffee House for a late breakfast, the eggs Florentine were tre delicious, along with the individual pastries we each selected from the available choices.

Got a bit of online banking finalized, all in all a good start to the weekend. Now to check the Rainbow Connections Multiplex's showtimes so we can go watch It Chapter 2 on Frightday the 13th next week. :scary:

Katzi428

Reaction score
* Gaffer sends some liver and tuna yummies to Fatatita in Apartment 1 for her birthday * (For once we remember!! )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed steps out to pick up today's mail, finds the package from our next door neighbors. *Smiles. Thanks Kath, we'll add these to her birthday (purrthday?) supprrr tonight. *Knocks on wooden doorframe, yeah, stretched the puns there a bit.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Heads over to Apt 2 to drop off a couple parsels of homemade goodies we made this morning, one box has condensed milk coated breakable bricklike packs with white and black edible food paint resembling piano keys for :sympathy: and another containing a few batches of dova (if that's the dessert I'm thinking of) with sesame seeded crystal rock candy clusters under the thin doughy cloche for :hungry: before it starts raining like :news: mentioned in the latest tropical storm update a few minutes ago.

Happy birthday you guys. :jim: :excited: :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Heads over to Apt 2 to drop off a couple parsels of homemade goodies we made this morning, one box has condensed milk coated breakable bricklike packs with white and black edible food paint resembling piano keys for :sympathy: and another containing a few batches of dova (if that's the dessert I'm thinking of) with sesame seeded crystal rock candy clusters under the thin doughy cloche for :hungry: before it starts raining like :news: mentioned in the latest tropical storm update a few minutes ago.

Happy birthday you guys. :jim: :excited: :smile:
:sympathy:: WOW! Thanks Ed & boo crew! Mmm...boy do these look yummy!! ,no touching them if you know what's good for ya , guys!
:hungry:: Ja ...same here! Thank yu guys! Dese look very yummyumm!
Oh I won't touch them
:super: & Prairie respond unanimously
But I know a frog with a bottomless stomach ,So hide those candies!
:sympathy:: Heh..you're right! Under lock and k they go!
:hungry::He's nut getting THESE !

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob. Glad you liked it all.

:batty: ushers Fatatita back indoors as it starts really raining and thundering outside without him having to be counting anything.
Good thing we have enough food leftover from last night and this morning to last us through the downpour.
:insatiable: If Kathy's gang want to, they welcome to come over and we can share what we got.
UD: Just hope Robin and the other kids get home okay.