Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: sends up a birthday cake to our good friend Ed Happy Birthday!!! Have A Great One!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Receiving the cake from :hungry:, hey, thanks guys. We got back from birthday lunch over at Everybody Eats and had a good time.

*Leaves some number Cryptmas cookies for Kathy and her gang.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sympathy: is reading The Night Before Christmas to Robin & his friends Bobby Nancy & Megan :hungry: :super:Prairie & I are listening too. )
:sympathy:: Out on the window I flew like a flash...tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.....suddenly he looks sick
Rowlf? You OK?
Nancy: Yeah.....you all right?
:sympathy:: It's that darn sash...I ate too much of it and it made me throw up! Heh heh!
ROWLF!!! everyone yells laughing I bonk if over the head with a plastic bottle
:sympathy:: Watch it there Kitty Kat...Santa's still watching!
OK....OK.....But you gotta admit that WAS pretty bad! Listen try to wrap it up before 10 please . Robin's friends need to get home before Santa comes,right?
I see Megan roll her eyes at me .:rolleyes:
What?
Megan: Never mind, Mama Kathy

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I've always wondered why the parody of The Night Before Christmas titled A Visit from Saint Alphabet has never been read or done as a full sketch on Sesame Street.

Either that or I'd love if Disney invited Uncle Deadly to read through the original poem version of TNBC. :fanatic:

Meanwhile, the scare crew are enjoying mugs of Cryptmas chocolate, placing a gift or two near the deadcorated tree in the unliving room's corner.

Katzi428

Reaction score
You know, I've always wondered why the parody of The Night Before Christmas titled A Visit from Saint Alphabet has never been read or done as a full sketch on Sesame Street.

Either that or I'd love if Disney invited Uncle Deadly to read through the original poem version of TNBC. :fanatic:

Meanwhile, the scare crew are enjoying mugs of Cryptmas chocolate, placing a gift or two near the deadcorated tree in the unliving room's corner.
I heard the "Threw up the sash" joke a LONG time ago someplace . And there's a meme online .
Maybe if Disney keeps the Muppets they'll have UD read TNBC soon. That'd be cool if he did!
They kind of DID do a parody of it on the album "Merry Christmas From Sesame Street " called "Twas The Night Before Christmas On Sesame Street" when David was talking about letting Santa borrow his sled because Santa's sled ran into a tree . And in the morning David got a new sled back . And it was only a story David made up (or was it??)
But I know what you're talking about!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The other thing is I've been seeing Muppet Facebook Portal commercials on Sundays with my football games, there was one with Robin and :grr: among them.

After making sure the presents are okay, we follow the wise teachings that the sooner one goes to sleep on Christmas Eve, the sooner it'll be Christmas morning. :zany:

BEAR 2

Reaction score
I heard the "Threw up the sash" joke a LONG time ago someplace . And there's a meme online .
Maybe if Disney keeps the Muppets they'll have UD read TNBC soon. That'd be cool if he did!
They kind of DID do a parody of it on the album "Merry Christmas From Sesame Street " called "Twas The Night Before Christmas On Sesame Street" when David was talking about letting Santa borrow his sled because Santa's sled ran into a tree . And in the morning David got a new sled back . And it was only a story David made up (or was it??)
But I know what you're talking about!
I have that book version of TWas the Night Before Christmas on Sesame Street. I loved the old books that incorporated the human cast so much.
Big Bird: Speaking of which, you promised you’d read it this year.
Ernie: yeah, Rubber Duckie already has visions of SugarDucks swimming in his wee little head. Khehehe!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's been a great Cryptmas day. After getting back from breakfast with our respective families, we got back to Apt 1 for our own mid-day skelebration.

The scare crew are all wearing their respective Cryptmas turtlenecked sweater shirts, mine has the Bat Bolt Skull Club's three-item namesake logo on the side-shoulders of its sleeves; :batty: has a trio of bats, :insatiable: has a big round choc chip cookie, and Uncle Deadly's has a grinning skull. We also have fun Cryptmas pins we found in our stockings along with some small pumpkin candies; mine has a raven perched atop a 13-marked tombstone, Count's has a gift-wrapped nailed coffin present, Uncle D's has a string of skull-lights around the tree, and Cookie's has a plate of cookies and glass of milk with a paper umbrella that's really a Santa's hat.

The fridge has our Cryptmas treats and plenty of leftovers for tomorrow's Boxing Day meal that we can serve and heat up in the microwave containment unit.

Hope everyone else had a merry Christmas or whatever you decide to celebrate these days. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ahhhh,,,,it's been a nice Christmas! . But tonight our place will be a bit empty. Robin is at the swamp for a day or so. Prairie & Grover are with their families on Sesame Street . Chef & his wife Helga are visiting friends . Rowlf went back to Muppet theater to visit the gang, & I'm visiting my family. So all might be back to normal tomorrow(or maybe later on tonight...we'll see)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Makes sure Fatatita is kept indoors so she'll have somewhere to hide once :crazy: starts up the fireworks later tonight.

Well, another year's come and will soon be gone. Thanks to everyone who's still with us, have a great celebration and Happy Boo Fear.