Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: sends T a note that all we really need is her birthday, roomies and their own birthdays, and that's all the info needed.
*:insatiable: sends her a map of the mall, with a few of the fave spots highlighted.
PS: Thanks, don't really need anything from the mall, was there yesterday and got my errands done.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, just finished posting the new 2015 roster, hope everyone gets the news and settles into their new digs soon-ish.
*Moves on to other important daily errands about, like serving self some crunchy cereal for breakfast.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: (walking to our new room when I suddenly don't hear small feet behind me) Ojo? Ojo, where are you?

Ojo: (runs up to me with Snowbear) Sorry! Sorry! I was just a little, uh...

Me: You're nervous about meeting Phoebe, aren't you? Don't worry. You two will get along great. She's already there, thanks to that special key of hers. I'm surprised it works here, too. (shrugs)

Ojo: O-okay. Um, she's a monster, right? D-does she eat little bear cubs? (holds Snowbear tightly)

Me: No! Of course not! She's only 7 and really sweet! Besides, you know Elmo, right? She's cousins with him. (gets to the room) Ah. 2nd floor, Apartment 6. (opens the door and Phoebe is lying on her bed) See? Nothing to worry-

(an elephant trumpet is heard)

Ojo: T-Tabby, what was that?

Phoebe: (sees us) Oh, hello! :smile: It's just my friend Ellie the Elephant. She helped bring everything up to our room. Well, all the really heavy stuff, anyway. She said that everything is done and she'd like some peanuts. (chuckles) She's always hungry for peanuts. (throws some peanuts out the window and you can hear a happy trumpet and foot stomps fading away) Bye, Ellie! Thank you! Ha ha.

Me: Phoebe, this is Ojo the bear cub. We've been room mates for a long time. Ojo, meet Phoebe. She's staying here for a while to get some ideas for the Furchester Hotel. That's where she lives and works.

Phoebe: And I can talk to animals! It's nice to meet you. I hope we get to be great friends. :smile:

Ojo: (shyly) H-hello, Phoebe.

Phoebe: Wow. This place is a lot different from the Furchester already. I was welcomed with batty bats instead of furry arms!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves a giftwrapped present at Apt 2 since :hungry:'s birthday was this past Monday, and well, we were in HVC applications then. The present has an apron that says "Whose Cuisine Will Reign Supreme?" and a pecan pie tartlet that was made by the club's kitchen staff.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Leaves a giftwrapped present at Apt 2 since :hungry:'s birthday was this past Monday, and well, we were in HVC applications then. The present has an apron that says "Whose Cuisine Will Reign Supreme?" and a pecan pie tartlet that was made by the club's kitchen staff.
:hungry:: Aww..they wuz very nice uv yu guys!! Und how did yu know I love pecan pies so much!! I'm nut going tu share! glaring at the rest of us and even sticking his tongue out :stick_out_tongue:
How old did we turn on this last birthday, Chef?
:hungry: : Ha-ha! I'll nevur tell!
( But we seriously know that Chef is in his late 50s. :wink: OOC : I'm making this up. )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And now, America, with an open heart and an empty stomach, I say unto you in the words of my uncle...
:insatiable: Oh boy, me think he stuck in Iron Chef fan-mode.
:batty: If Phoebe vas impressed with the batty bats that greet all newcomers here, she should see Hotel Transylwania run by one of my distant relatives sometime.
Me: That's on my list of family-fiendly Halloween movies yet to watch.
UD: What did you think of Frankenweenie?
Me: It stayed true to its roots and presented a good story... But the ending cut off making me think there's something that ABC Family didn't air. Or maybe I need a Wiki walk before watching it again. BTW: I'm watching the "dance" movies on tonight, I hope they air Hairspray after Grease! finishes.
:insatiable: Happy birthday Mr. Chef sir. BTW: We can order up some more tartlets if Kathy want one.

Katzi428

Reaction score
And now, America, with an open heart and an empty stomach, I say unto you in the words of my uncle...
:insatiable: Oh boy, me think he stuck in Iron Chef fan-mode.
:batty: If Phoebe vas impressed with the batty bats that greet all newcomers here, she should see Hotel Transylwania run by one of my distant relatives sometime.
Me: That's on my list of family-fiendly Halloween movies yet to watch.
UD: What did you think of Frankenweenie?
Me: It stayed true to its roots and presented a good story... But the ending cut off making me think there's something that ABC Family didn't air. Or maybe I need a Wiki walk before watching it again. BTW: I'm watching the "dance" movies on tonight, I hope they air Hairspray after Grease! finishes.
:insatiable: Happy birthday Mr. Chef sir. BTW: We can order up some more tartlets if Kathy want one.
:hungry::Thanks for da Happy Birthday ,Cookie! Did you ever see Cutthroat Kitchen? Good show!
Thank you for offering to order a tartlet for me,guys . But I'll pass. And btw, if you ever do want to see Cutthroat Kitchen, it's on Food Network. I try to catch it whenever I can.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Of course I watch Cutthroat Kitchen. They've had some good episodes and memorable sabotages. FN is one of my go-to channels almost any time of the day.
:insatiable: Me love the stuff they have there.
And we're supplementing that with Cooking Channel when plausible.

Sure hope the rest of the people find their apartments and settle in before next week, it's almost the town's birthday again.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: (walks in my apt. after a long session of snow shoveling) Man, oh man. That snow just won't quit!

Ojo: (looks out the window) Wow. Good thing we went food shopping before the snow storm. Snowbear eats a lot when she stays in one place.

Me: (chuckles) I'm glad we have plenty for the rest of us, then. By the way, where is Phoebe? She was in here with you, right?

Ojo: Uh, yeah. She went to give something to Mr The Count and his room mates. She must really like bats, huh?

Me: Well, didn't you meet a bat once? They are pretty cool.

Ojo: Yeah, I did! We did the Bat Dance, too. I think he and Treelo are still good friends.

Phoebe: (knocks on Ed's door) Hello? It's Phoebe Furchester-Fuzz. I just wanted to give you guys some cookies I've made with my mum's recipe. And, I'd love to play with the batty bats sometime soon. They're really funny. (in bat squeaks) [Thanks for helping me feel welcome!]

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:insatiable: hears the magic word... I think we all know what follows next.

:insatiable: Wait, these cookies me can eat, right? It no part of that Crumb fella's family?
Me: No Cookie, Phoebe's mom made them, these you can eat.
:insatiable: Oh good. Omnomnomnom!

:batty: Hello Phoebe, the bats are asleep fright now, but they'll appreciate being thanked.

*Uncle D returns from delivering a pair of wrapped drumsticks and a patch of pumpkin PB brownies for Animal as a belated present up at Apt 8 now that they've moved into the townhouse.