Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Chicago's very own, Channel 9 WGN? Sorry, I'm old and my memory, it's like a steel trap, it remembers waaaaay too much stuff. Honestly, I don't know if I do or I don't have that channel in my current provider's scramble, they switched everything back in April and I've adjusted by finding a clutch of basic faves. Other channels I've found by accident, but I really can't identify more than half of the channels on the dial.

*Equally disappointed because I can't get my Muppet photo project done thanks to sendspace not working at the moment.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chicago's very own, Channel 9 WGN? Sorry, I'm old and my memory, it's like a steel trap, it remembers waaaaay too much stuff. Honestly, I don't know if I do or I don't have that channel in my current provider's scramble, they switched everything back in April and I've adjusted by finding a clutch of basic faves. Other channels I've found by accident, but I really can't identify more than half of the channels on the dial.

*Equally disappointed because I can't get my Muppet photo project done thanks to sendspace not working at the moment.
Yep....that'd be the channel.
You? Old ? Uh...nope! When you start forgetting things, THAT'S when you worry, hokay? Who knows? That channel might be on your TV but don't go completely crazy looking for it. Good luck with the photo project! :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Robin....what are you up to?
Robin: Huh? ..oh nothing looking embarrassed
What's wrong?
Robin: OK. mumbling I was tracking Santa
There's nothing wrong with that! Where is the big guy now?
Robin: Oh Mom PLEASE don't tell my friends! They'll laugh! An' don't tell Prairie Grover, Rowlf or Chef either!
I don't think Prairie Grover Rowlf or Chef will laugh. As far as your friends , what were we talking about? I forgot. :wink:
Robin: Mom...you're the best! Now the man with the bag is in Turkey
:hungry:: Yu say sumthing bout der gobbla gobbla torkee Robin?
Robin: Hi Chef. No. I was saying that Santa is in Turkey now.
:hungry:: Ooohh...okee. Der Svedish kiddies better get tu bed soon!
Robin: Yep.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure hope the snow clears up and we can get good reception to listen to MCR before the Christmas music gets completely phased out or even before we miss the New Year's selections.
UD: They have New Year songs on there too?
Yep. There's one that always impresses me with audio clips of events and people throughout the years in American history/pop culture.
:batty: And they play cuts from that New Year's special ve stayed up for late once.
Me: That special has a fond place in my heart, especially due to how I caught it as a real surprise.
:insatiable: Me remember that one... :laugh: got the newsanchor gig on MNN (Monster News Network) that night, :super: was the delivery monster, and me was science expert.
*Ed chuckles at Cookie and the ending of the special more than anything.

*:insatiable: grabs a coupla peppermint orbs from the bowl to tide him until dinner's ready a bit later.
Everyone in Apt 1 is excited for Christmas, their stockings hung by the furnace, the candleholder draped with our spooky ornaments.

Bridget

Reaction score
Everyone is sitting in the living room eating delicious ginger cookies with white frosting on them, while watching The Muppet Christmas Carol. They are at the part where the Cratchit's are singing Bless Us All.

Bridget: (Cuddled up in a warm blanket with Elizabeth, Natasha, and Little Murray Sparkles) This movie is so touching. Robin did a wonderful job at playing Tiny Tim. His mother must be proud.

Elizabeth: Yeah! I really hope that Mr. Scrooge realizes that its better to be nice though. Don't you Little Murray Sparkles?

Little Murray Sparkles: *Meows and purrs against Elizabeth's chest*

Natasha: (Playing with Little Murray Sparkles tail and giggling)

Bridget: I'm so lucky to be able to spend Christmas Eve with such a wonderful family as you guys!

Elizabeth: Aw! Right back at you Bridge!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Tiny Ti...er...Robin...time to call it quits for tonight.
Robin: Aw, c'mon Mom...please?
It's late and tomorrow's Christmas. You know that.
Robin: Welll... OK. I'm tired anyway. Goodnight Mom. kissing me.
kissing him back
Goodnight kiddo. Love you.
Robin: Love you too. in slightly higher voice God bless us all...everyone!

Bridget

Reaction score
Elizabeth: (Runs into my bedroom and starts shaking me to wake up) Bridget! Bridget! Wake up! Its Christmas! Its Christmas day!

Bridget: (Looks at my clock to find that it is only 6:50 in the morning. Sighs and turns over on my side. Yawns.) Thirty more minutes Lizzy?

Elizabeth: Oh please, oh please Bridget? I wanna see what Santa brought for us! Please! Please! Please!

Little Murray Sparkles: (Licking all over my face)

Bridget: (Sits up and stretches my arms into the air) Oh alright, Liz. Come on, let's go get Natasha up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
In Apt 1...

Cookie Monster has a big pot of chocolate coated raisins, he's snacking on a few already.
Uncle Deadly got a new shroudy black coat, kind of like the one he normally wears.
Count received a similar shirt, though his is decorated with silver white bat-icons around the collar and cuffs making him look quite festive.
Ed has a few shirts he was wanting, one of his fave football team and another of the Halloween Town citizens on parade.

There are candy canes with a bow in the stockings by the furnace, Fatatita can be spotted at Count's feet demolishing the hook of the one he gave her as a treat.

Merry Christmas guys and happy holidays to everyone else.
The gang put their presents away so they can wash up and have something for breakfast, then go down to the party at the club where they'll meet family and fiends.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Ojo: (walking with me to The Count's room with a basket of cookies, and a triple berry pie) Where is it? Are we lost again?

Me: Hmm...nah. I see it up ahead. Let's just leave it outside his door. It'll be a nice surprise! :smile:

Ojo: I love surprises!

Me: Did you like your Christmas surprise?

Ojo: A closet for Snowbear's clothes, and more clothes to put in it? Of course! And I know you loved yours.

Me: A copy of recipes from Bear and a cooking set? Oh, I can't wait to make cooked and buttered string beans the way he does! (stops walking) Here's his room. Let's go!

Ojo: (knocks on the door, leaves the basket and we run off)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The spooks from Apt 1 are enjoying a cool breezy evening at home, knowing full well there'll be a few bangs and booms outside, despite what Bear said about fireworks being for the 4th of July.

:insatiable: This triple berry pie is delicious, and the little chocolate shavings not bad either.
:batty: Ve should share our 4 and 20 Blackbird Pie recepie with Ojo and her roommate.
UD: Yes... But where would you find enough blackbirds to stuff into the pieshell?
Me: Never mind, we'll just send her some of our number cookies and an apology we picked up the pie late yesterday.

*Drops off a quick consultation note in Aunt Ru's mailslot.