Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Down at the Bat, Bolt & Skull...

Everybody's in good spirits watching Super Bowl XLIX. The first quarter's finished and the Wraithriots are up 7-0 on the Sea Hooks. Apparently we're only getting the high hyped commercials and movie trailers between game play quarters. Like I said earlier, I'm looking forward to the Katy Purry halftime show. Now to kick back with a frosty mug of black cherry soda and some hotsy-totsy wings at the booth where we're seated.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Phoebe: Go team go! (laughs)

Me: Look at you having fun over there, Phoebe!

Phoebe: Yeah. I like this sport! I don't think we should play it in the Furchester, though. Mr Dull doesn't like all the noise Elmo and I cause sometimes.

Ojo: But, you make noise anyway, don't you?

Phoebe: ....yeah.

Ojo: (giggles)

Me: Let's head down to that viewing party soon. Why aren't we down there now, again?

Phoebe: (points to a corner filled with chickens) You kept saying you-know-what.

Me: Ah. I remember now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At the club...

Me: Wow, the game's tied at the half at 14-all.
UD: So the Seahooks aren't beiling boiled alive in that pressure cooker known as the Big Toaster yet.
:batty: So that's two perfect touchdown package footballs for both teams. Interesting to see vhat happens in the second half.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: Hey, guys! Guess what?

Ojo: You're done being mad about the football game 2 nights ago?

Me: ....no. But, I have exciting news!

Phoebe: (drawing on a piece of paper) Me, too! Today is Elmo's birthday! I'm making him a card. Do you like it?

Me: It looks beautiful, Phoebe.

Ojo: Was that your big news too, Tabs?

Me: Ah. No, actually. My big news was that I managed to make pancakes without burning them!

Phoebe: (chuckles) Congratulations! We make pancakes at the Furchester, too. But, Cookie Monster mistakes them for cookies, and you know the rest.

Ojo: I wonder how Mr The Count felt about the football game.

Me: I dunno. I turned the game off and came upstairs before I could ask. I'm hungry now. Who wants pancakes?

Ojo and Phoebe: Me! Me!! I do! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm okay with how it ended. Then again, I'm already on other projects, like going with my family to a local baseball game. And hopefully catching the episode of Faceoff very late as a repeat.
UD: Is this the one with the Burtonesque poker card royal court characters?
Yes, I do hope we can catch it when we return. If not, there's always next week.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Caitlyn: Janice, how do you do an... *squints at computer screen* A7?

Janice: *petting DJ* *blinks* Like, do you mean the guitar chord or--

Caitlyn: Yeah, that.

Janice: Oh! It's like, well, let me get my guitar.

Caitlyn: You don't have to. Digi--erm, DJ seems comfortable.

Janice: Why did you need to know?

Caitlyn: Because I don't know that guitar chord yet and I'm trying to learn "Crocodile Rock" by myself.

Janice: Oh, right. When's your next lesson?

Caitlyn: Thursday. *yawns* Man, I'm tired...

Katzi428

Reaction score
tap on my door & :sympathy:'s voice. Kath? You awake?
Hi Rowlf...come on in
:sympathy: comes in with a bottle of G2* How's the ol' noggin?
Better than it was this afternoon. Then again it usually feels better at night.
:sympathy: handing me the bottle I figured I'd give this to you anyway just in case you were thirsty. It helps your headaches, right?
Yeah. opening the bottle and taking a couple of sips Orange. My favorite!
:sympathy: : Chef bought a whole bunch of bottles today. Robin made sure that most of them were orange and fruit punch .
Great. managing a smile
:sympathy:: Let me check something out. feeling my forehead with his paw and then feeling his nose I guess you're normal. Well for you anyway. :wink:.
Oh hush, puppy! but chuckling
:sympathy: chuckles too Your head hurt too much to hear something I've been practicing on the piano for ya? I hope I have it right.
OK. following him to the piano
:sympathy: sits down and starts singing and playing :sing:Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr :sing:

Oh Rowlf!! The "Soft Kitty" song from Big Bang Theory !
:sympathy:: Did I have it right?
Yes! Note for note! Thank you! hugging him
:sympathy: returning the hug Awww! That's OK. It wasn't really too hard to learn.

*Let me explain what G2 is. It's Gatorade, but a lower calorie form. I was told by my doctor that it REALLY helps headaches. So I've been drinking it for my headaches for the past few years.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: All right, girls. We need to really discuss the elephant in the room.

Ojo: Uh-oh.

Phoebe: What's that?

Me: (points a small elephant on the floor) This elephant! Phoebe, I don't mind animals staying here, but elephants??

Phoebe: (giggles) No, no, no. It's not a real elephant. It's a wind-up toy!

Me: It is?

Ojo: Yeah! Phoebe told me that it moves after you wind it up.

Me: Hmm...(picks it up) Ah. Yeah, there's the wind. (chuckles) It was facing the other way, so I couldn't see it. (starts winding the elephant up)

Phoebe: Not too much, though! Don't want it stomping all over the room.

Me: (sets the elephant toy down and it starts stomping around at a fast pace) Haha. Wow! Look at him go!

Ojo: Can we get more wind-up toys?

Me: After I come home from work.

Phoebe: I think I'll go play with Cooke Monster today. Want to join me, Ojo?

Ojo: No, thank you. :smile: But, have fun! Snowbear and I will be playing in here, waiting for you.

Me: Have a good day!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:insatiable: finishes his bowl of crunchy cereal with the dried fruits we keep in the closet, then washes everything and puts it in the sink before leaving to go play with Phoebe.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me: (runs back in) I'm home!

Ojo: Shh! Phoebe is sleeping... (points to her curled up in her bed)

Me: Aww. (chuckles) She must've had a great day with Cookie Monster. Speaking of which, I can't wait to see him in the Cookie Museum special next week! I'm so excited. :smile:

Ojo: Is there a museum with SnowBear art?

Me: Umm...Well, there can be! D-Does SnowBear paint?

Ojo: Now she does! :wink:

Me: Oh, boy. I'm gonna visit Ed. I have something to give him and his roomies. Be right back. (walks to his room and knocks on the door) Hey, guys! It's Tabitha. Um, work inspired me to start baking, so I made some bat-shaped cookies. And I'd love Cookie's opinion on my chocolate-chip cookies. I'm a beginner, so I don't expect perfection...