Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin comes in with a pouting face as I'm packing
Why so glum,chum? I'll be back on Monday.
Robin: That's not why I'm mad. Well...I'll miss you but I'm upset for another reason.
Oh? stoppping and sitting next to Robin on my bed What's the matter honey?
Robin: I was watchin' Family Feud with Chef Prairie an' Grover .The question was "Name a famous Robin" My name wasn't up there! There was "Robin Hood" "Robin Williams" "Robin Leach"....Mom....I never even heard of Robin Leech! Is he a bug?
trying so hard not to laugh at Robin's comment about Robin Leach Robin ..the leech you're thinking of is spelled with two "e"s The Robin Leach they're talking about is L-e-a-c-h. And he stars in these programs about the lifestyles of the rich and famous.
Robin: Still isn't fair pouting again
I know sweetie.hugging him .Well you're famous around here! Who won best speller in Mr. Rodriguez's class? You! Who built the nicest shelf in Frog Scouts and was praised by Mrs. Appleby?You! Who's next up for getting a paper route if he keeps his grades up?:wink:
Robin: Me?
Certainly not Robin the Leach!giggling You feel better?
Robin: Yeah..I never even had to dress up like a lady so I could take care of kids!Robin Williams did in Mrs. Doubtfire. Did I tell you that a kindergartner asked me to tie his shoe last week?
Really?Cool!See? So you weren't an answer on a TV show!People still know you! And love you!
Robin tries to fit himself into my suitcase
Nice try buddy..but it won't work smooching his forehead
Robin: Ah well..I tried. You're the best Mom!
And so are you Robin T. Frog!

Katzi428

Reaction score
phone rings in Apt 2 in Hensonville.Chef picks it up
Chef :Hellooo?
Me in NY: What's going on Chef?
Chef: Kethy! Hoow are yu?
Me: Fine but boy is it COLD here!!
Chef: Hoow cold?Snow?
Me:No...no snow.
Chef :Then it's nut coold. Kwit yur whining. Do yu know how coold it used tu be in Sveden ?...
Me: OK...OK..I get your point. Listen...you might have some competition in a few years.My little niece just mentioned that she wants to be a chef when she grows up.
Chef :Awww...I'm shure she'll be a gud one! My aprun will be hung up by then I think.
Me: Chef ,you'll be around FOREVER and you know that! How's everyone else?
Chef: Fine: Robin got home a littul while agoo. Do yu want tu talk tu him?
Me: Of course!
Chef * covering mouthpiece* Ooohh...Robin!!Boy are yu in trubbul!!!There's a phoone call fur yu!!!
Me: Chef..stop that!!That's mean!!
Robin:H-hello??
Me: Hi honey! You're NOT in trouble!!
Robin: MOM!! Chef, grr!! Mom how are you?
Me: I'm fine. Don't worry..we'll get even with Chef when I get home OK? How was school today and yesterday?
Robin: Same boring stuff. How are your nieces?
Me: Well the 4 year old told us she wants to be a chef .But I don't see it happening since she's still a little kid. She likes playing nurse and doctor with her dolls.I haven't seen my older niece yet.I'll see her tonight. Want me to tell her you said hi, Robinkins?:wink:
Robin: VERY funny Mom! I told you I like Nancy now. Besides, doesn't she have a boyfriend now?
Me:Not that I know of. She was writing to a guy that she met on a cruise.But I'll have to ask her tonight if they're still keeping in touch. Anyway, give everyone and I'll see you in a few days OK angel froggie?
Robin: OK...love you around the world and back again!
Me:Love you around the world and back again!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
*singing at top of lungs* It's raining Butkuses! Hallelujah! It's raining...no. Even I don't have the stomach for that one.

:news: Here is a Muppet News Flash! The largest hoard of Hostess Ding Dongs left in the US may well be right here in Hensonville! Investigators are still attempting to track the trail of snack wrappers (trying saying that five times fast, hah!) which led from the Calorie-Mart down the street right to the lobby of the townhouse! However, the trail went cold at the elevator. Skilled snackhounds are currently sniffing out the stash. When interviewed by this reporter, Police Chief Pig Link Hogthrob said, quote: "Hostess Ding-Dongs are a non-renewable resource and ought to be conserved! Why this is terrible! Patrol Bear, get on it right away!" He then slipped a Twinkie from his desk drawer and stuffed it into one cheek.

Rhonda: I can't believe people would seriously hoard those. If Rizzo was still in the building I'd know exactly where ta look.

:news: *checks notes* Ahem...Any information leading to the recovery of the hoarded snacks so they may be put into the Seed Vault in Norway for future generations should be forwarded to Muppet Police HQ immediately! *beat* The seed vault? But Hostess snacks can't be planted! What a ridiculous -- *a ton of seeds rain down on him out of nowhere*

--------------------

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wrench: Peanut butter?

Cotterpin: Will they let us take it on the plane?

Wrench (stares blankly at the peanut butter): Uhhhhh ....

Kelly (digging through a hamper): Where are my waterproof boots?

Cotterpin: Uhhhhhhh ...

Kelly (sighs, facepalming): Bear?

Cotterpin (nods sadly): Bear.

Kelly (growls): We have to get packed! Tell Bear to fetch me mah slippers!

Wrench (giggles)

Kelly (starts tossing out clothes): I'm gonna drag Angie an' her roomies to Orlando, and we're going. *pauses* And tell Sarah to get the lead out!

Cotterpin (salutes sharply): YES SIR!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wrench: Peanut butter?
Aw man, I think Animal ate it all like last time.

Kelly (growls): We have to get packed! Tell Bear to fetch me mah slippers!
*Sings: Boil her up another pot of tea...
And put another log on the fire.
And tell us why you're leaving HV.

Wrench (giggles)

Kelly: And tell Sarah to get the lead out!
Get the lead out of what?
And what do you need the lead for anyway?
*Donates a few old pencils to the cause, if that helps.

Sorry, I've gotten a case of the funnies lately. *Pokes Kelly's suitcase with newly enhanced Nipperstick attachment I got from the Labyrinth for my ? nagging stick cane.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Huh? Oh, not, like, "leaving" leaving. It's just that Angie said she wanted a road trip an' I'm heading that way anyway, so the more the merrier, right?

OOC: In all honesty, I really am preparing for my vacation this month because I'll be spending a week in Florida the last week of April. I need more clothes an' stuff.

Cotterpin: Yeah, luggage would be nice.

Wrench: With air holes?

Cotterpin: If we offer to do plane maintenance, will we get discounted tickets?

Kelly: Who's babysitting Bear and Sarah?

Cotterpin and Wrench (deadpan): Spike.

Kelly (facepalms and blushes)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, twas just funnin' you. :stick_out_tongue:

*Has to get about 8K more points before I can cash it in for a roundtrip vacation of mine own.
I will go to Hogwarts, eventually!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *moderating a Disney RP group* Ugh... I messed up on the chatroom settings! *face-desk*

Linda Mezzo: *points out* Y'know, there's a remove button... T_o

Angie: I know, but the stupid button doesn't work! *grinds her teeth*

Sal Minella: Whoa! Calm down, Angie. Step aside, an' lemme perform the operation. *yanks out the plugs that run the computer, and monitor* Now, help me make Johnny dinner. =D

Angie: *this is my face*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (almost packed): I remember moderating once.

Cotterpin: Yeah, on a dead forum that never survived birth.

Kelly (growls): It was a vital place where pokefics could be the awesomeness they can be when not written by a bunch of illiterate two-year-old hacks.

Wrench (trying to feed the dogs): Ouch.

Cotterpin (sticking out her tongue): How many people were there?

Kelly (sighs sadly): Three, I think, before the admin quit. *raises luggage* Road trip ... woooot!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sends some coconut cake squares to Angie out of fellow moderator sympathy, and sends another batch to Kelly, the bats handing it to her so her pups don't devour it instead.

*Leaves the gift of fanfic at Apt 5 for the dual celebrateurs du'jour, along with a big mug of warm hot chocolate.