Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama: Thank you. Thank you.

Linda Mezzo: *kisses Johnny on the cheek* <3

Sal Minella: Here's your prize! *gives Johnny a free coupon-- strip of paper to Angela's Pretend Hair Salon*

Angie: Yep. Meet me in my room 2 P.M. sharp tomorrow. :B

Link Hogthrob: ... I wanted that prize. :'c

Johnny Fiama: *facepalm*

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: And that's how you make Pizza Mac and Cheese! *shows her roomies the finished product*

Bert: You didn't actually cook anything, you just microwaved some Easy Mac and added pepperoni and pizza sauce.

Ellie: That's the point :big_grin: !

Ernie: *laughs and then tries some* I like it!

Ellie: Your turn Bert!

Bert: Alright, I'll try it. *has some* It's not bad.

Ellie: Where's Susie? She needs to have some too!

Susie: *in her room trying to hang a poster of Johnny Fiama and is so far unsuccessful*

a few minutes pass

Susie: *yells from her room* Ellie, Bert, Ernie, could I have some help in here? I think I got glue in my hair....

Bert: That sounds urgent!

Ernie: Let's go Bert!

Ellie: Right behind you guys!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *peeks out from under Bert's bed* I'm enticed to the smell of Pizza Mac 'n' Cheese... Mmmm... <3 YO, ELLIE! xD

Johnny Fiama: *takes a moment to look at Susie's poster of himself* He ain't bad lookin'... very keen... <3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Wait... Y'mean Angie's the one hiding under the bed?
Better make sure, see if her teeth are ground sharp and/or her eyes glow red. :scary:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Yep. I slept under Bert's bed all night... and yes they are... my teeth, and heavy glowin' eyes attract me to the mac 'n' cheese... my favorite entrée. :insatiable:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: You wouldn't be funning me now, would you young lady?
*Checks beneath Bert's bed... Nope, no entry into the monster underworld here. Then again, it's supposed to be closed now, given it's the middle of the afternoon. Just be careful and have Ernie tell :batty: if he sees some weird alien-like monsters in here late at night or early in the morning.
*Goes back downstairs to listen to some music screams.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Susie: Thank you Mr. Fiama...Mr. Fiama....*is then scared by Angie having hidden under Bert's bed, she grabs her own blanket and hides under it, glue is still in her hair...* That's scary! Make Angie stop!

Bert: But she was under my bed, not yours.

Susie: But that's creepy and now I'm scared, I'm sleeping on the couch tonight! *goes to pull blanket off, but she can't as the blanket is stuck to her her because of the glue in her hair* Uh-oh...

Ernie: Susie, are you okay?

Susie: I'll be alright...I guess I'll hide under here until the glue comes loose.

Ernie: *checks under Bert's bed* I don't see any weird alien creatures. *shrugs* Maybe I should check later.

Ellie: Susie, want me to just cut you out of the blanket?

Susie: No, please don't! You'll get my hair! And I refuse to come out from under here anyhow.

Ellie: Suit yourself.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama: You're welcome, bambin... a... ? @_@ What's goin' on?

Angie: *peeks out, to Susie* Quit calling me creepy. You're scaring me. -_-

Johnny Fiama: Relax, Susie. 'S only Angie.

Sal Minella: *peeks out from under Ernie's bed, hoping to startle someone* Hello! =D

Johnny Fiama: *startles* ... S-Sal! Cavolo! What were ya' doin' under Ernie's bed? -_-

Sal Minella: ... checkin' for monsters? *shrug*

Johnny Fiama: *facepalm*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Gotta admit, love the cheese fries.

Rhonda: Me too. Ummm...but your little pies turned out good too.

*rewarming both the cheese and the meat empanaditas* Guava, huh? I like guava. Every Florida kid grows up with that on their PB&J's.
Uh...*spots a yellow nose under the buffet tablecloth* Newsie? What are you doing under there?

:news: News Flash! A monster was sighted under Bert's bed! *pause, normal voice* Um...I'm not coming out until the room has been definitively swept and cleared of all possible monsters.

Newsie...there are no monsters. Here, have an empanadita. The Scare Crew brought some good foods, too; you should try some.

:news: Can you just pass me a little plate?

------------------