Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of corpse you can use the reference Kris.

Hmm, are we talking Feb 3 & 4 for the potluck?If I'm free, I could make it. Might have to confer with Uncle D, as he and :batty: are the cooks down here, unless chips and a quick dip sauce are acceptable.
:batty: Ah, February 2, two 2's!
Groundhogs everywhere will quake in terror... Or maybe not. They turn out to be as reliable as the human weathermen anyway.
:batty: And then February 3...
The day the music died. :halo:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
That's IT! The Hensonville Bill Murray Day Potluck!

Rhonda: Uh...what has the Billster got to do with us?

Um, nothing, really. But c'mon, Groundhog Day!

:news: Er...as long as we don't have to keep redoing the day over and over... Does the main kitchen have enough coffee tureens or dispensers? I plan on making a lot of it.

Rhonda: Do that many people here drink the stuff?

:news: One never knows. But, um...it's the only thing I make well. I suppose we should ask the Chef to bake some Danishes?

You mean Swedishes.

:news: Now you're just wordplaying!

We'll ask. But I'm not sure Chef makes those right.

Rhonda: As if he makes ANYTHING right.

(outside the townhouse, a shimmer in the air about twenty feet up is followed by the long shriek of a cranky, dirty pirate falling out of nothing to the cold ground)
Pink: *surveying the drop* Yip. Land-ing. Yip yip yip.
Blue: TIM-BERRR!
------------------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chef : Dey makeeng fun uv my cookeeng!
Who is?
Chef: Det rat Rhunda und Kris.
Ohhh I don't think Kris would make fun of you.What were they saying?
Chef: Sumthing aboot me makeeng danishes. I do knu how tu make them.
Well, great!Let Rhonda know that! What do some rats know anyway?giving him an encouraging pat on the shoulder

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *drags roomie Linda to Apt 7.* :B

Linda Mezzo: ... why do I have to come? >.>

Angie: You'll thank me, girly. O:3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hee, that's why I buy at the Muff YN Fluff Bakery or Upper Crust, dunno what the difference in specialization between them is. Though there is that old saying about home baked goods...
*Is glad he finished shopping ahead of time.
UD: Erherm?
Okay, I'm glad you picked up what we'd already chosen.
*Offers a trick-Oreo-treat cookie.
UD: Ah, thank you. Mmm.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *tips her fedora to the old man* Hey, everyone. :BB

Linda Mezzo: -__-

Angie: ... I have Oreos for Miss Ailie... o.o

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: I need to work on my acting! Come on guys, to Apartment 7! *starts heading there*

Bert: May I ask why?

Ellie: Sure, well, you see, I've got this acting competition coming up and I need to do this thing where I cover my face and shake my head in disapproval a lot, and I figured Sam The Eagle would be the perfect um...teacher for that.

Ernie: But Ellie, we already have Bert!

Bert: -_- *unamused* I don't cover my face or shake my head in disapproval a lot!

Ernie: *laughs* But maybe you'll start!

Ellie: C'mon guys! Where's Susie?

Susie: Here I am! *runs up to us* I was organizing this shelf and then the books wouldn't line up properly and...

Ellie: We get is Susie! Leggo!

Bert: What?

Ellie: Leggo, it's a slang way to say 'let's go'...As in let's go to Apartment 7 to pay Ailie and everyone a visit so that I can observe Sam's head-shaking thing!

Susie: Remind us again why we're going to this trouble?

Ellie: Because I am an artiste! *suddenly wearing a beret*

Ernie: Nice hat Ellie!

Ellie: Thanks! *leads way to Apt. 7*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: O_O ... I'm glad ya' like them... :3

Annie Sue: *pops in* Hello, my friends! 8D

Angie: You don't wanna go near Blind Pew, Annie Sue.

Annie Sue: ... but, why? They're friends... right?

Angie: Yes... *double-take* EWIE! <3

Sal Minella: May I have an Oreo, Ailie? I'll trade ya' a cannoli for an Oreo. c:

Johnny Fiama: ... ya' better not waste 'em. *to Zoot* Why did ya' close th' door on my girl? -.-

Sal Minella: *om, nom, noms a cannoli* Yum!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Ailie, can I borrow Sam? I need to observe his negativity for an acting role! *sits down near Sam and has a notepad and pen in hand to take notes* Now, Mr. Eagle, just behave as you normally would, I merely here to learn.

Susie: *sighs* Oh Ellie, what are we going to do with you.

Ernie: *to Spamela* I don't think we've met! I'm Ernie and this here is my ol' buddy Bert! *gestures towards Bert*

Bert: Nice to meet you!

Susie: *notices Johnny is there* Mr. Fiama! How are you this evening? *smiles very wide*

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------
:news: I wasn't aware a Butkus was running for office.

Rhonda: Can I write that one down in my laughable quotes book? *jots it down in a tiny notepad* Butkus...office...got it.

:news: *waving flyer someone stuffed under the apt door* I mean honestly! Wayne has the Japanese teenagers on his side already! Won't that swing the primary?

Rhonda: In California, maybe. Lemme see that...you idiot. This is Rick Santorum.

:news: That's what it SAYS. But he looks like a Butkus, doesn't he?

Rhonda: You want I should do lunch with Scribbler? If I pick up the tab he'll dish on any unsavory Butkus connections.

:news: What? NO. I have no interest in gossip! That's not even real news!

Rhonda *shrugs*: Well now I'm kinda intrigued. *pulls out cell phone* *beat* Fleet! Baby! Long time no gab! Listen, you free for happy hour? Great. Uh...how about at Juhl's in twenty...oh. Still banned from the town limits after that walrus burlesque thing, huh? Yeah, okay. One hour. See ya.

:news: You actually have him on speed dial.

Rhonda: Take your sources where they fall, sweetheart. Why don't you go take a poll around the building, see who everyone's voting for?

:news: Punditry isn't hard news either! Hmm...but I suppose I could ask what Muppet-related issues people most want to see addressed by the White House next term, no matter who's in office...

Great idea Newsie. Here's a fresh clipboard for you. Why not start with the new kid?

:news: Oh...you don't think going right to Wayne first would be the smarter move?

Not if you actually want to have time to interview anyone ELSE, no.

:news: Good point. *heads down to Apt 8 to begin his survey*
------------------------