Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
*Kris comes across :news: disgustedly cleaning out his new coffee mug*

Uh...soap's under the sink if you want...

:news: No, this will go straight into the dishwasher. I have my suspicions as to whom is responsible.

Some party, huh? It was good to see you cutting loose a little.

:news: It was very nice, yes. A good turnou--- what? Cutting loose?

Yeah. I think the cannoli had some limoncello cream. You, uh...you don't remember the table dance you did with the Chef?

:news: Oh frog. PLEASE tell me you're kidding.

*Kris silently shows :news: video footage transferred from phone to laptop*

:news: *cringe* Is...is that...yeek. I wondered where all those ones came from... Ahem. 'Scuse me. *he hurries down the hall, door slams*

Newsie? Didn't you want to...never mind, I'll do it. *puts mug in dishwasher*

Rhonda: Sad about Etta James, huh?

I heard. "At Last" was one of my faves.

Rhonda: Nice job with the film there.

Hey, couldn't've done it without the expert editor. *they smack paws...er, hands...appendages gleefully*
---------------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
Table dancing???eyeing Chef then picking up phone and calling Kris: I want a copy of that video!!!
Chef grabbing phone from me Nu she duzzn't!!! holding phone way above my reach Heehee!Shortee!!!!
yellingKris!!! If you're my friend ! You'll send me a copy!!!!
Chef : Und if yu DOON'T send der copee ,I'll meke yu und Newsee a speshul dinnur fur 2!!!
That's BLACKMAIL!!!! Kriiisssssss!!!!
Chef hangs up the phone Heeheehee!
Ooohh..I hate you!
Chef: Nu yu doon't!Yu love me und yu know it!:wink:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Johnny Fiama: ... I. Want. Ta'. Do. An. Album. With. Etta. James.

Sal Minella: But, Johnny... she ain't alive--

Johnny Fiama: I know that, Sal! *leans aganist a wall, hanging his head*

Linda Mezzo: *sigh* We tried everything to help, Johnny. =/

Johnny Fiama: *sighs; takes wilted flower out of breast pocket, and stares at it* </3

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: While Batman does thing in his special way...*singing a song*

Bert: Ellie what are you singing?

Ellie: This song from a Batman cartoon...

Ernie: Y'know Bert, you wouldn't look half bad in a Batman suit.

Bert: Oh, no if you think that...*is promptly taken to be fitted for a Batman suit against his will*

-20 mins later-

Bert: *in a Batman suit* Ernie, do you always have to humiliate me?

Ernie: Oh, Bert you know it's fun! *is wearing a Superman costume*

Ellie: It really is! *dressed as Black Canary*

Susie: Hey guys...did I miss something?

Bert: Don't worry you didn't miss anything worth while. *goes to change out of his costume*

Susie: *is confused*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chef: Yu know..if yu keep getting thuse nastee hedakes..we gunna hafta trade yu in fur 2 helthy moduls.
Oh yeah..you'd enjoy that;wouldn't you,buster? 2 healthy 21 year old Swedish women.
Chef: Ooohhh!!...Didn't thenk uv thet! Ja...2 purty 21 yeer old blonde Svedish vumen...looking dreamy eyed vaiting un me hand und fut.Gettung nice mussagus.....
snapping fingers in front of his eyes A-HEM!
Chef snapping back to reality But uv corse there's onlee one sweet Kethy.:wink: and sheepish grin
Good save there ,chief. :wink:
Chef :Yu going tu der doktur aboot those awful things soon?
nodding A week from this Wednesday I have an appointment with him for a routine checkup .I'm going to tell him what pain I've been in. And THEN as drastic as this sounds, I'm going to suggest having nerve blockers put in like I had last year.Or was it year before?
Chef: I furgot tu. But I remembur yu had it dun.
Right. I felt fabulous afterwards! So I'm going to suggest it to him.Hopefully he'll say yes.
Chef:Ja...me tu. I doon't like seeing yu in pain. I wus onlee kidding wen I said I wus going tu trade yu in fur 2 helthy yung ladees.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *applies perfume*

Linda Mezzo: *cough, cough* ... do you mind?

Angie: Sorry ... O:3

Link Hogthrob: *wanders around* Has anybody seen my perfume? It's expensive!

Angie: ... the one that says it's made for women? x33

Link Hogthrob: ... how'd you know?! *takes a whiff* You even smell like a daisy. D:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... *Ponders.
:batty: Vhat are you thinking of now?
Me: Well, I'm trying to find a suitable female Muppet character to be cast as Marie Marionette, a parody of the famous French ruler, who is a headless zombie from the animated series version of Beetlejuice—though she's headless because she can pluck her head off and then place it back onto her shoulders.
:batty: Ah, any success?
Me: Dunno. Zelda Rose's a bit older than what I'd want and her tubelike head just wouldn't come off cleanly convincingly. The Headless Female from the Twiggy episode was a thought, but if she doesn't have a head to reattach, she's out.
Candidates I'd consider are Cynthia Birdly who appeared in a Season 1 TMS episode, depending on the shape/form of her head; and maybe Melissa from a sketch from Season 5, both I believe have photos up at Muppet Wiki. Guess I'll hope some of my knowledgeable forum friends/other tennants here like Kathy or Catherine or Angie or Kris chime in when they can.

*Goes and gets dressed.
:batty: Stepping out?
Me: Yeah, Mom's coming to pick me up to go have lunch and grocery shopping at Costco's. I'm always jumping on those cause it's the only opportunity I have to have a big cuppa of frozen yogurt.
Check back with everyone around 4-ish.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Hmm... Zondra from The Jim Henson Hour (later recycled as Darci on Muppets Tonight) is a lean, gothic-esque female.

Her head's tall, and narrow; plus, Darci was also raised by wolves. :scary:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, that could work, hadn't thought of it. Might lean more towards Zondra, given that I've got a stored descript in my files and Marie seems a smidge more hautily aristocratic.

*Leaves before the perfume in the air causes sneezing fit.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
My knowledge on Zondra is very limited, but, I agree she would give the 18th-century; eerie aristocratic character its hook.

*fans neck* ... sorry. D:

Johnny Fiama: *fanning newspaper at me* Ya' really need ta' go easy with the fragrance. Some of us have sensitive noses, y'know? Please, forgive me, Ed. First, Link's hair tonic, now, Angie's perfume variety... :sigh: