Halloween is just around the corner

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Maybe because candy corn has such a weird texture. I don't hate it, but I'm not a fan either. Tastes like wax.
I do like honey sticks though. Little straws of honey laced with different flavors. They're not the easiest thing to find, but they come in various flavors like lime, root beer, cotton candy, what have you. My favorite is pina colada.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah the texture throws me off a little. But the flavor makes it more forgiving for me.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hard for me to choose a favorite, I love all of the 60s Peanuts specials. But this one is definitely up there

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
The best of the 60s Peanuts cartoons in my opinion is the movie, A Boy Named Charlie Brown. Not really a special, but I think it's the one Peanuts production that really captures the essence and feeling of the comics at their prime the best. There's a lot of artistic, musical scenes that pad the movie out, but they're a joy to watch too if you have the mind for it. At any rate, though I missed it when it was on TV tonight, I was delighted to discover Charlie Brown was trending on Twitter. Lovely to see that these old characters and cartoons have still stood the test of time!