Halloween is just around the corner

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
One thing that I don't get about Freeform is their Halloween movie choices. Why are they even showing Sweeney Todd in the first place when it's not even for kids at all?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
One thing that I don't get about Freeform is their Halloween movie choices. Why are they even showing Sweeney Todd in the first place when it's not even for kids at all?
They’re airing a Treehouse Of Horror marathon, so I am guessing they’re not looking at kids for their demographic

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One popular pastime in our town...
There is a stretch of railroad(trains don't come through any more) where years ago, a railroad worker walking the tracks got killed by a train.
Since then, he became known as the Hooker Man. Legend has it his ghost still walks the tracks, swinging a lantern in his hand.
Every Halloween since time eternal, young kids would take bottles of booze and flashlights and walk the tracks looking for him.Some claim they saw something, others have staged it to have a friend dress up as a ghost, hide behind a tree, and scare the crap out of people.
But people will be out performing this ritual again. If it's rainy or foggy, that's even better.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget the strings of skull-lights, they look so festive on your little green house's outer walls or your Cryptmas tree.

Just ordered an inflatable spooky tree that Mom won on ebay, will have to see if we can attach a flat jack-o'-lantern door or do anything to our gate bars behind it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, once again, as with the past three or four years, Music Choice will only play one actual RHPS song, but will absolutely wear out those godawful GLEE covers. I'm not even surprised anymore.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, once again, as with the past three or four years, Music Choice will only play one actual RHPS song, but will absolutely wear out those godawful GLEE covers. I'm not even surprised anymore.
I wonder why that is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it's some kind of contractual/licensing issue or something.

I also find it interesting that they play the original version of THE ADDAMS FAMILY theme song, but never THE MUNSTERS theme - it's always covers.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do people hate candy corn so much? It's just honey and sugar, that's all.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Maybe it's some kind of contractual/licensing issue or something.

I also find it interesting that they play the original version of THE ADDAMS FAMILY theme song, but never THE MUNSTERS theme - it's always covers.
That's what I figured. A rights issue or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's a lot like how certain radio stations may never pay the original version of a popular song, but always the covers.