Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Yes!

The whole point to the card was to let him know we care about him. If I'm going to be sending out a second card via snail-mail, I guess the site is open for signiatures again.

I'm glad to hear he's doing well.

As far as the snail-mail card goes, I can draw Robin real well. I can just picture him sitting by a pond looking up at the sky smiling with a rainbow over-head. I always loved it when Jerry performed him singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow".
awwwww:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i'm sure Jerry already knows you all wish him well - so take your time and draw a cool 'Glad you are feeling better' type card with his characters, i'm sure he'll appreciate that.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking a wack at painting. Maybe. Do a picture of Robin sitting by a pond on the front, then on the inside a few more of his characters and the "signatures."

Man! I wish we could all sign it in person! That'd be perfect! Oh, well.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You could put a note like this

We are sorry we couldn't sign this personly but it was done over the internet. Please use your imagination!!!

Can I put a note under my name?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah i'm sure Jerry already knows you all wish him well - so take your time and draw a cool 'Glad you are feeling better' type card with his characters, i'm sure he'll appreciate that.
Indeed, Im pretty sure he's gotten to see everyone's well wishes. Just to let you all know, a little bird told me Jerry is doing *a lot* better finally, so we can all feel a bit relieved.

Jerry, we LOVE ya!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
You could put a note like this

We are sorry we couldn't sign this personly but it was done over the internet. Please use your imagination!!!

Can I put a note under my name?
Sure. You can put a note under your "Well Wisher" signature.:big_grin:

I don't know why, but when I read that, it just cracked me up!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Just to let you all know, a little bird told me Jerry is doing *a lot* better finally
Around here, your informant would get very funny looks being called 'a little bird' - though with the long hair and everything maybe it's not the first time, but still .......

radionate

Reaction score
Not to mention that the "little bird" posted this news multiple times on MC. Actually, multiple "little birds" posted this news.