Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
You might want to talk to Smig about that. I'm sure he'd be willing to draw a get well card, especially if its for Jerry Nelson.

One thing though...is there proof Jerry is actually sick? I mean, we've all heard some kind of story somewhere or other, but are they confirmed? Might be a question worth answering before we send a healthy man a get well card. :smile:

-Matt

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Here's what's up with Jerry Nelson:

He was sick, but I hear he is doing better. On the card I included a note saying "We heard you were doing better, and glad to hear it. We hope you stay well for a long, long, long time" Or something like that.

So, technically, the whole "Get Well" card thing wasn't necessary. But, I didn't think of doing this till he was already better, and, it's the thought that counts.

So, I'll include a little note on the snail-mail one as well.

radionate

Reaction score
Secret Squirrel had said he was doing fine.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
And we should believe him because why exactly? (no sarcasm, I just wanna know..)

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eh...I'm gunna need a little more convincing than that. I do love Secret Squirrel, honest I do (as well as Morroco Mole and the Yellow Pinky), but I'd like to have some back up to any rumors that might be going around. Without backing thats all they are; rumors.

-Matt