Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i would have just marvaled at what he wrote......probably printed it and hung it on my wall......i like to admire people in differant ways........

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I don't know whether to say that's sad or what. Of course he's gonna get alot of posts. He's Bill Barretta!

I understand though why a Muppeteer would want to stay in the background on these sites though. It must be nice to be able to talk to your fans, without them geting all hyper on you. Of course, I wouldn't know anything about that.:mad:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Of course, to say that the Muppeteers don't come on here would be wrong too. Almost all major actors/actresses check out their fan sites once in a while. I think that's kind of nice of them.

But, I really don't like some of the things that have been said about Frank Oz on here.:mad:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter

I understand though why a Muppeteer would want to stay in the background on these sites though. It must be nice to be able to talk to your fans, without them geting all hyper on you. Of course, I wouldn't know anything about that.:mad:
yeah but there could be muppeteers on here just acting like u and me...i mean i could be one:rolleyes:

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
yeah but there could be muppeteers on here just acting like u and me...i mean i could be one:rolleyes:
I always had my suspicions against you Sarah or should i say .............. Brian Henson !!!!! :eek:

Actually the few actual Muppeteers that are here are pretty quiet, well usually.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
nope you guessed wrong...........

Sarah (or can you be sure........)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
As for fans being cool and not crazed screaming teenieboppers then you should have been here when Bill Barretta actually decided to make a post on the old forum - there were like 300 replies asking him questions, greetings, marriage proposals etc etc. Poor guy, it was like being the puppetry worlds answer to Enrique ! :eek:
That was an utter dsigrace...:frown:

Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Most of the Henson people here *don't* say who they are publicly on the board. We are thrilled they are here and need to respect their privacy if that is what they want. If they want to publicly say who they are it is their option to do so.
Exactly. Why cant ya curious cats just let be...I think its great people connected to JHC/SW in some way are being nice enough to post insider stuff on here and answering questions. No need to go trying to lift any veils away.

And hmmm, I wonder why JHC folks wouldnt wanna reveal who they are(for the most part) Remember what happened the last few times a current JHC big name stuck their neck out? Exactly...
they just wanna be seen as a regular member without the fanboy fanfare.

finally, should a JHC person decide to reveal who they are one of these days again, I would hope folks have courtesy and decency to just say welcome aboard and not "OMG OMG OMG!!!?!?!?! I CAN TBELIEVE ITS YOU!!!!!!" So yeah, please dont go scaring away our nice visitors:wink:

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
"Sheesh it's a Henson fansite, not the secret service." Perhaps I need to be clearer. JHC has requested employees don't make public comments on sites such as this. Any information, confidential or not, is a breach of that request. In short, reveal sources, sources disappear.

This problem seems disproportionate to the info I provide. Telling people that Mama Bear gets pregnant is not really worth a grilling.

ss

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Yeah i was kinda joking when i made the post before, i was referring just to how Squirrel made it sound rather than actually that he wanted to remain anonymous. Of course it is upto any individual if they want to remain anonymous. As for fans being cool and not crazed screaming teenieboppers then you should have been here when Bill Barretta actually decided to make a post on the old forum - there were like 300 replies asking him questions, greetings, marriage proposals etc etc. Poor guy, it was like being the puppetry worlds answer to Enrique ! :eek:
For the record, Bill did answer my question.

And he visited the BBB board a few times...

:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel
Telling people that Mama Bear gets pregnant is not really worth a grilling.
Mmmmmmmmm grilled bear ! :eek: No problem, i think your situation is completely understood by everyone and i'm sure we all extend a furry paw of muppety friendship to you.

Actually i have a question - now that the 250 episode contract of Hoobs has been fulfilled, will there be any more or is that it ?