Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Sure. You can put a note under your "Well Wisher" signature.:big_grin:

I don't know why, but when I read that, it just cracked me up!
Don't put well wisher this time, Scoot, just put Known on the Board as Beauregard

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Not to mention that the "little bird" posted this news multiple times on MC. Actually, multiple "little birds" posted this news.

Tweat, tweat, Tweat. Twearry Twaetson Twis Tweating Tweater!!!

Oh and I thought it was Squirrels not birds around here!!!:big_grin:

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
I am still here. I understand that people might want proof of the legitimacy of so-called 'insiders'. I'm sorry I have to protect my identity. I just pass on what I can. Anonymity protects my sources as well as me.

secret squirrel

Luke

Reaction score
Sheesh it's a Henson fansite, not the secret service ! LOL

Anyway we've narrowed you down to two people Squirrel, don't underestimate the Muppet fan network - we snack on danger, lunch on death - but as long as we're home for supper with our mommies your identity will be safe with us !

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
See, I don't understand it. I mean, I'm not going to whine about it, but like Luke said, this isn't a highened-security zone.

The majority of us are just Muppet lovers, not crazed, screaming teenie-bopping (well, most of the majority..:big_grin:). If Mr. Squirrel is someone famous in our eyes, wonderful. Are we going to go nuts and flood his email box? I doubt it. The best part of MC and Muppet fans in general, is that we are generally a very mature crowd. (well, semi-generally..)

He could be Jerry Nelson himself, and I wouldn't really think of it more than "Wow, Jerry Nelson posts on MC. Cool." Karen Prell posts, and I doubt she's been bombed with threads, email, etc.

I like getting inside info as much as the new average Muppety Joe. If the Squirrel and his "sources" need to remain unidentified, then whatever. I don't think its right, but I hardly care either way.

-Matt

radionate

Reaction score
I think its kind of fun having a "Secret Squirrel" around here. And she/he hasn't been filling MC full of "nuts" (i.e. things that seem far fetched), so why do we need to pressure him/her for where he's/she's getting his/her info from. Bring it on. If it were obvious stuff that we all aready know, I'd roll my eyes, if it were far fetched stuff, I'd be very leary, but so far its just been fun easily to believe info.

I say we set up a bird feeder and see how many other squirrels we can attract around these parts.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah i love the mystery, myself! it's fun!

Sarah

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of the Henson people here *don't* say who they are publicly on the board. We are thrilled they are here and need to respect their privacy if that is what they want. If they want to publicly say who they are it is their option to do so.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i was kinda joking when i made the post before, i was referring just to how Squirrel made it sound rather than actually that he wanted to remain anonymous. Of course it is upto any individual if they want to remain anonymous. As for fans being cool and not crazed screaming teenieboppers then you should have been here when Bill Barretta actually decided to make a post on the old forum - there were like 300 replies asking him questions, greetings, marriage proposals etc etc. Poor guy, it was like being the puppetry worlds answer to Enrique ! :eek: