Fraggle Rock film in development

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
alexgeyerx said:
This is a brilliant idea as long as they dont screw it up. I would like to see alot of Boober! And an apperence by the fun loveing Sidebottom! I think Doc and Sprockette shuld'nt be in the film they cant replace Doc....
Why would they have to replace Doc? The original actor who played him in the U.S. & Canadian versions, Gerard Parkes, is still alive and acting.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BEAR

Reaction score
alexgeyerx said:
This is a brilliant idea as long as they dont screw it up. I would like to see alot of Boober! And an apperence by the fun loveing Sidebottom! I think Doc and Sprockette shuld'nt be in the film they cant replace Doc.... But I do think the gorgs and trasheap shuld be in it. I think the trash heap shuld be the one to send them off that wouls be kool... but I would like to see more fraggles the the Fraggle Five altho i love them dearly lol...
So Jim Henson productions.... DONT MESS THIS UP OR YOUR GUNNA HAVE ALOT OF ANGRY FRAGGLE FANS ON YOU HANDS!! lol:stick_out_tongue:

:smirk: :excited:
fraggles.... MUAHAHHAHAHA
Why no Doc or Sprockey?? They were intrical to the Fraggle Family and spirit. You gotta have Sprocket! They don't have to have huge roles but atleast a cameo or a short scene or 2. Doc was great!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
This post is a muffin, but yesterday I was watching MCC, and Sprocket was hanging out a window in the opening number. :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Maybe not Doc..but certainly Sprocket. Perhaps with a new owner? A grand child of Doc?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Why would they have to replace Doc? The original actor who played him in the U.S. & Canadian versions, Gerard Parkes, is still alive and acting.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
All the more reason to hurry up and get started on the thing...at least shoot the Doc/Sprocket scenes.

But, if they DID have to replace Doc...who? The closest I could think of would be the guy who played Roscoe on Dukes of Hazzard on TV (NOT the movie).

BEAR

Reaction score
Wait wait wait!!! I need to understand--Why no Doc? What is the purpose? What is wrong with him?

unclematt

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Wait wait wait!!! I need to understand--Why no Doc? What is the purpose? What is wrong with him?
I want to know as well.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Maybe he wants nothing to do with the project, plus he moved away the last episode

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But, in the last episode, after moving didn't the Fraggles still find their way to his new house?

I don't think anybody's said "NO" Doc in the movie. It's been posted that he's still acting and is doing fine.

I did ask that if you HAD to replace the character with another actor, who would it be--that's all. Just curious.

Really, a Fraggle Rock story isn't a Fraggle Rock story without Doc. The only reason I could see for them NOT using Doc is because of his many incarnations in all the different countries (they didn't use the same actor in every country, y'know that already though). Plus, the toolshed changed with every show to a lighthouse or whatever else.

Whatchoothinkin?