Fraggle Rock film in development

gmrtia

Reaction score
Sprocket

I wonder if they are using a real life dog? Beacause I have one that looks just like Sprocket. Lol

She even has her own myspace space. LOL

Her name is Tia!:excited:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson is going to be on the job!
I checked out a movie website and they have full cast lists and stuff. although, I don't think he'll be needing to play the trash heap.
I sure hope Jerry Nelson will able to do it even though Jerry might have health problems but he is dtill strong.:smirk::smile:

Collgoff

Reaction score
I can't wait for the FR movie, either. But it's really too bad that there's virtually no info on what it's about.

But while I'm here, I want to show you a summary of what originally was my idea/fanfic for it, but unfortunately, the actual story morphed into a monster with a mind of its own. :crazy: Ah, well. Here's the original summary:

When the Fraggle Five receive a postcard from Uncle Travelling Matt, they—minus Boober—were surprisingly excited about his latest discovery: a race of lizard-like creatures, Kreigles, that are not only advanced in technology, but are also related, species-wise, to Fraggles! The first few letters about the Kreigles amazed them as they learnt more about their culture and way of life…

But when they found a threat from these once-fantastic creatures, Uncle Matt’s fate—as well as that of themselves and all of Fraggle Rock—hang by a thread in the care of Red, Gobo, Mokey, Boober, and Wembley as they step out of the hole which leads them to Outer Space.

Like I said, while actually writing the 'fic, it became something else completely. But tell me what you think, anyway. :wink:

- Morgan "Clueless" Goat
I think that sounds like a great idea!:excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is not happening, is it?
Ypu know... there are two other threads Here and Here that explained up to date what happened.

So long story short, it could... but we'd need a new script, a new director, and most important of all a new production partner.

After seeing their meddling with Hoodwinked 2 (which i kinda liked, but you could tell what was added in last minute), I'm glad Weinstine's desperation and bad business decisions have finally got them to drop the movie. Otherwise, we'd have hip hop talking Fraggles being friends to at the moment tween pop stars.