Fan Mail

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So here's what I found, I wrote Jerry (and Dave) one year, nine months, three weeks and one day ago, then shortly after posted this:
I've read this thread before, but seeing it again has made me decide to actually write several muppeteers just to express my appreciation.
At any rate; many people have asked to post a link to the page here at MC that lists those addresses, well here it is:
http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/muppets.shtml#5
Soon after, the Disney deal had moved quicker then I think any of us anticipated and the next day, someone posted this:
Becky said:
"...All inquiries regarding Muppets... should now be directed to The Walt Disney Company."
Do you still think you can contact the muppets puppeteers at the New York Henson fan mail address?
Which sucked, because I had already sent both letters to the NYC offices. Sure enough, one month later, both envelopes came back stamped "attempt unknown". Now I was never confident enough to send Dave's letter to Disney (it just seemed like such a long shot, like my teeny letter would get swallowed up by such a huge company IMO), but I did find out this about two weeks later:
The devilishly handsome and charming Vic Romano said:
I found that I can send my mail to Jerry to:
Jerry Nelson
c/o Sesame Workshop
1 Lincoln Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10023
So there you have it, the nearly 2 year adventure of a letter to Jerry. Truthfully, I would have waited ten years had I known it would eventually come as it was all totally worth it. :sing:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey that's great news Vic! Can you scan the pics and show us? Are they pics you've seen before? And if you see "The devilishly handsome and charming Vic Romano" as opposed to the regular Vic, can you send him my regards?

Bea:zany:{Regards}regard

travellingpat

Reaction score
Did you send him those pictures or did he send them to you...that one of Fat Blue is Great!

travellingpat

Reaction score
Sweet! I got a pretty cool one from "My friend the count von count and jerry nelson" a couple years back

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aaah Dave! That's amazing! I think I'm going to write to him now. I've wanted to for a long time since he puppeteers most of my favourite characters. ^^ Good for you! Jerry Nelson is awesome and my hero! It's nice that he would send them back, you know?

Dave, did you ask him for a reply/pictures or did he just send them?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aw those photos are great, especially the one with Robin and the stairs. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Dave, did you ask him for a reply/pictures or did he just send them?
I wrote Jerry a letter saying how influential he has been in my life and how much I admire him. I also sent a self addressed stamped envelope (SASE) and asked if he would send me an autographed photo. Now I'm gonna' use the address a_mickey_muppet posted in his Rowlf autograph thread and write Dave, Bill and Eric. I think I'll send some fan art this time too.