• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Fan Mail

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Hey,

So I have never tried to write fan mail in my life but I am a huge dork and I want to tell a bunch of the Muppet people how much their work has meant to me, even if they never look at it, I just kinda want to get it out there.

I need the skinny on how this scene works. Do they ever actually see/answer mail? Do you get a form letter back?

Moi needs facts.

"Is there any way to stop it!"

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Oh, sorry I'm a failure. This question is in the FAQ. OK, then how about we share tales of fanmail to the Muppetpeeps?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I would definately write to them if I were you! They ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS write back to me! I just send them a nice letter and ask for a photo of a muppet. My whole room is filled with glossy photo's of Kermit, Miss Piggy, Pepe, Fraggles, etc. So I would definately wirite!

Jake

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
OK, then I shall. I just figured they may be swamped and things would get lost in the shuffle.....

Who has everyone heard from?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir Didymus
I would definately write to them if I were you! They ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS write back to me! I just send them a nice letter and ask for a photo of a muppet. My whole room is filled with glossy photo's of Kermit, Miss Piggy, Pepe, Fraggles, etc. So I would definately wirite!

Jake
What do you write?

Do you have to send a SAE??????

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Beau,
I just say:

Dear JHC,
My name is ________
I am writing because I really enjoy the Muppets. I was wondering if I could have an autographed photo of_______.

That's basically it. Go ahead and try it. It always works for me!

Jake

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK. I'll give it a try.

My name is ______

I am writing because I so like the muppets. I was wondering if you could send me an autographed picture of Beauregard!!!

Thanks,
Beauregard

Thanks Sir Didi (whatever) I'll have a go.
Maybe I'll get a descent picture for my avator!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Beau,
Sometimes they don't have a picture of a certain character. One time I asked them for a pic of Johnny Fiamma, and they said they don't have any, so beware of that!

Jake

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I've written a few fan letters (to the Muppeteers, and just asking for pictures of Muppets). Last year I wrote asking for a picture of Scooter and I got one (and it's a pretty nifty picture too!)...

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Don't make fun of me but do they have picture to autograph of themselves? I am interested in the people themselves...