Fan Mail

King Prawn

Reaction score
could someone please help me out, I want to write some fanmail to Brian Henson. Has anybody who has ever written to him give me he address I should sent it to. I know it must be through here somewhere in one of these pages but honestly I can't be botheed to look :smile:

Could someone please tell me?

thanks

Kiki

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Yeah; that's what I was curious about. I'd heard rumors of people who rudely tease him or such on his movie sets, and I don't like to entertain rumors, but when I hear that one of my heroes is bein' hassled, it gets me bummed.

Hey Kiki; is your current sig supposed to be from the Weird Al movie "UHF"? That's pretty cool.
Thank you!! Yeah, 'tis. :wink: Your the first one to pick that up! ^^

Kiki

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
I would put on the lower left hand corner of the envelope: ATTN: Muppeteer Steve Whitmire (for example.)
Thank you pal, cheers.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I know it's probably something really simple that I could find it I were too look around but I want to make sure I get the right adress. If I were to want to wirtie fan mail to either Brian, Lisa or even Jane Henson. Would I simply address the letter under their name to the Jim Henson Company. If so what address must I use.

I emailed The Henson comapny asking them but got a response simply saying I should send my fan mail to the same email address but i'd like to send a letter rather than an email. Could someone please help me out?

Thank you:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Try this:

The Jim Henson Company
1416 North La Brea Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90028

King Prawn

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Try this:

The Jim Henson Company
1416 North La Brea Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90028
Thank you Bear :smile:

Time to get myself some autographed pictures

Vic Romano

Reaction score
AAAHHHH!!!! :excited:
So I go to take out the trash here at our new place when I look on the floor of the foyer and see the mail man has left a large envelope which was too big to put in our mail slot. Upon closer inspection, the address on it is my old address in my handwriting. "Hmmm..." I think, "that looks vaguley familiar." And guess what? IT WAS THE SASE I SENT TO JERRY NELSON OVER A YEAR AGO!!!! He mailed me back three, count 'em THREE pictures he signed! One of Robin, one of the EM and one of him using Fat Blue on which that one said: "To Dave, all the best to you. Jerry Nelson"
Jerry, if you're reading this; thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :sing: I'm so happy I'm actually crying a little bit!

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh, my God! That is awesome Vic! Three? Are you serious?? get outta here!:wink: You luckylucky thing I'm soo jealous!! :excited:

swcrazyfan

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Oh, my God! That is awesome Vic! Three? Are you serious?? get outta here!:wink: You luckylucky thing I'm soo jealous!! :excited:
Hey vic, what address did you use?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh man, I sent it so long ago that I don't remember! And it wasn't on my SASE, so I'm not sure, I'll see if I can try digging it up somewhere in this thread.