Fan Mail

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh wow those are totally awesome, Dave! I'm still recovering from the fact that he sent you those pics! :excited: :smile:

Oh, btw, fan art is a fab idea. In the past I've sent Kevin Clash a drawing of Elmo, Fran Brill a drawing of Prairie Dawn and Zoe, Jerry Nelson a drawing of The Count and Steve Whitmire a drawing of Bean, Wembely Fraggle and Rizzo. =D

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I drew Steve, Eric, Frank Oz and Jerry some Muppet Holiday fan art.... would it be Ok to send them to the Sesame Address for thos 4 and get somthin back? :confused: :smirk:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Idk if Frank would recieve it, seeing as he doesnt do much for SS anymore, the other ones Id say sure!

BEAR

Reaction score
But considering that Frank Oz still does occassional work with Sesame Workshop and is still in a good relationship with them, SW would pass the mail on to him.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ok, maybe, i guess it could happen, I know the address works I have recieved letters back from that address

Does anyone know a Louise Gold address (or BB for that matter, I still havent recieved a response from a letter from 2 years ago! :smile: )

Thanks

TP

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Ok, maybe, i guess it could happen, I know the address works I have recieved letters back from that address

Does anyone know a Louise Gold address (or BB for that matter, I still havent recieved a response from a letter from 2 years ago! :smile: )

Thanks

TP

how long did it take to get somthin back from them? 2 weeks or more

travellingpat

Reaction score
Yeah at least that, It depends, might be quicker seeing as their working now until end of december so Idk it could take from 2 weeks to 2 months!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Yeah at least that, It depends, might be quicker seeing as their working now until end of december so Idk it could take from 2 weeks to 2 months!!

you mean Steve, Eric, Jerry, Frank and Kevin (Kev prob is couse he lives in nYC, right?) are all in NYC right now as we speek ( or post, lol) tapping as of right now for SS?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Could i send Noel MacNeal (aka Bear in the Big blue house) fan mail to the Sesame Workshop address... is there ANY chance he would get it? or does he NOT do sesame anymore?! :confused: :zany:

and what about Bill (Pepe, Rowlf, Chef, etc.) aswell.... I know Bill doesnt do alot with "Sesame Street", but he does perform Elmo's "daddy" on Sesame Beginings, right?