Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Once again you've just made my morning after a rather annoying bout of insomnia. :sleep:

I loved the song and Dr. Teeth popping up in the wrong scene and the ever hilarious trampling of Bean. :big_grin:

And Gonzo's shoe bit left me grinning like an idiot. :concern:

*Sits and waits for more (hopefully soon)*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch, as always, Zeppo! :big_grin: That scene was really what was holding me back... so more should be coming sooner than the last!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<wakes back up> <squints> ...Huh. Thought I imagined that. ...Okay.
You heard the princess!” Sam Eagle ordered. “Get out of the way! Lest you be hobbled in an instant!”
I hear this in a First Mate Samuel Arrow voice. Is the princess a raging volcano tormented by inner demons the likes of which mere mortals cannot fathom?

Other Half said:
“We will not be hobbled!” one of the penguins shouted. “We have rights!”

“Better find some lefts!” another of the fowl shouted as he dodged to the left when the princess pushed by.
<contemplates how to pluralize "sideways">

Slap-stick. Prawn-stick? Prawn-slap. Slaprawn. Prawn-shtick? said:
Unfortunately for him, Bean the Bunny in Waiting was the first one through the door at the bottom of the tower. “Phew!” he huffed with relief. “I’m finally fr—”

Before the poor rabbit could finish his sentence, he was vehemently trampled from behind by the princess as she darted towards her castle.
Classic.

Also, a lovely use of the word "vehemently."

Well-armed Prawn said:
Bean, somehow unharmed after being stepped on by a rather portly pig princess (yes, I have a helmet on), hopped up. “What else?” he asked. “A snappy song and dance number!”
Ah, the parentheses. May I take credit for the fact that you own a helmet?

I should hope the Prawn's well-armed. said:
The penguins formed a chorus line and Bean, arm linked with the Swedish Chef, slid into the front. “Ohhhhh!” the penguin chorus harmonized.

Tommy used to work on the docks,” Bean sang.
Union’s been on strike, he’s down on his luck it’s tough.”

So tough!” the penguins chimed in.
You know... There is something INSANELY odd about, of all Muppets, BEAN singing that.

I mean... what with FOUR arms to work with... said:
“Hold it! Hold everything! Stop the music!”
Oh, apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Prawnie said:
Dr. Teeth (Dr. Teeth?), seemingly out of nowhere (certainly not out of somewhere) rushed in shouting for the music to cease. “So sorry bunny man, but we’ve got dibs on this particular performance,” the toothy musician said.
Again... Parentheses. Lovely.

Zany's Creator said:
“Aww!” Bean moaned. “But… but we’ve got penguins!”
Now that's a solid argument if I've ever heard one.

In fanfic said:
The band leader scratched his chin slowly. “Mmm… nope. Sorry. Don’t want to upset the narrator by discombobulating the songs.” (No, you certainly wouldn’t want to do that… but jumping into a scene you don’t belong in is fine…)
As we've established in conversation... I love this narrator and his cranky little quips and asides and grumblings. And, how the narrator is TOTALLY not in charge here. And yet, the characters really aren't, either... hm... YAY CHAOS!

The Prawn did NOT make the smilie. said:
The good doctor’s glasses (or are they eyelids?) shot up in shock. “Unintentionally, I assure you, Miss P.,” Dr. Teeth said. “I was just headin’ out. Just gotta perforate through to the next scene and I’m astray!”
...Right. What he said. How are you so good at writing Dr. Teeth? (Also... good question. The subject of many an intellectual debate.)

But he did supply the cue card. said:
“No way! Moi gets one scene in this chapter and I am not giving it up for some musical number no matter what vous say!” Piggy said angrily.

“Well, most fortunately it isn’t based on what I articulate. Mister Narrator, if you’re feeling so inclined?” Dr. Teeth asked no one (don’t I have a high perception of myself?).

Might as well. This scene is already gone the way of the dodo anyhow.
That's the best scene ending I've seen in a long time.

And dialogue. said:
The horse, obviously feeling miffed for doing all the work in this relationship, rolled his eyes and grunted in an annoyed… tone? Yeah, tone works.
I could ramble about the narrator again, but instead, I will compliment your creation of the horse's personality.

And the running gag. said:
“But if I let go of the rein,” Kermit said, “then it’ll almost certainly ruin my chance of ever having a reign.” He groaned haughtily. “At least there’s no rain.”
Cute. Cute pun. (I'm a sucker for puns.)

And probably other stuff said:
Funny as that pun may have been, Mother Nature most certainly was not in the mood for a laugh. (It was her time of the month.) (Mid-April.)
Well, no wonder it's raining, if it's April. Don't worry, Frog. Give it a couple weeks, and you'll get some May flowers... So I suppose you'd better prepare a feast for the Pilgrims the Mayflowers bring.

But I don't know what. said:
Kermit scrunched up his helmeted-face. “Perfect. Someone up there must have something against me,” he muttered. (Well… not against him, per se, that someone up there just knows how to add suspense to as scene. I’m also a mean tap-dancer.)
Alright, so the narrator has SOME control. But not very much.

I mean said:
Fortunately for the brave and valiant knight, an odd rock formation appeared just ahead of him. Two large, almost mountain-sized structures sat parallel from each other with a large canyon lying between, just wide enough for a frog on a horse to slip through and just thin enough for a hulking red lobster-dragon thing to get stuck in.
Oh, how convenient.

They come with tuxedos. said:
“What an unbelievable coincidence!” Kermit said. “We’re home-free!”
Well don't jinx it.

Although I suppose they might want bow-ties. said:
Behind him, a huge fireball blasted out of the dragon’s mouth and hurtled towards the horse. The horse narrowly jumped out of the way, knocking Kermit off and onto the ground. He shook off the shock of falling and stood up quickly. “Note to self, don’t follow the script when there are lines like that,” he mumbled.
I hate to say "I told you so," but...

But I don't know if Prawnie provided any. said:
Soon enough, the dragon loomed over the frog once again. Kermit gulped loudly. He stared up into the two huge eye stalks of the dragon and slowly grabbed his sword from his waist. He hoisted it up towards the dragon (up being about a foot into the air, which put its point about 18 feet away from the dragon’s vitals). “Stand down, beast!” he shouted. “Or… I’ll make you sit down!”
Nice threat, Frog. Very clever. (Thank you for the logistics, Mr. Narrator. You gotta love how the hero is always so insignificant next to the dragon when they're making threats...)

Maybe neckties said:
The horse, smarter than most, hid behind a bush (which he munched on), hoping the frog wouldn’t see him.
Have I mentioned I like the horse?

But probably not hair-ties. said:
Whoa-oh! Livin’ on a prayer!

Kermit and the dragon both stopped suddenly and looked around.

“Hey, man, don’t stop!” Floyd shouted from off to the side of the open field where the Candlelight Mayhem was set up to perform (under a tarp, however; you won’t like Animal when he’s wet). “This is chase music!”
Oh goody! More music! (Thank you for the tarp.)

Penguins don't have hair. said:
“Fer sure,” Janice said with a nod. “And, like, fer once we’re on cue!”
ON CUE! ON CUE!

They have feathers. said:
“BON-JO-VI!” Animal shouted.
Oh, or that. Fine.

Anyway. I'm going to boogie along with the music for the rest of the scene...

So hair-ties would be kind of pointless. said:
Clueless Morgan and Mad Monty, who had climbed to the top of the left rock formation that Kermit was running towards, stopped and looked at each other.

“Do you hear that music, too?” Monty asked.

Clueless nodded. “But I always hear music in my head.”

Mad Monty sighed. “I was afraid of that.” He shook his head. “I always knew your idiocy would rub off one day!”
Hey hey hey, Polly? What was that song that just happened? <ahem> <resists quoting entire movie>

Because they don't work on feathers. said:
The dark wizard swiftly swooped over to his crystal ball and peered into it. Heavy music suddenly filled the room. “Oh, I love this song,” he said. He looked deeper into the orb and hissed. “What is he doing? Toast the pig, not the frog! Hot dogs, not hot frogs!”
Uncle Deadly has excellent taste in music. Also--"swiftly swooped." Lovely alliteration.

At least said:
Uncle Deadly’s mouth fell open. “He hung up on me!” the wizard shouted. “How could he hang up on me? Unless… he has completely cleared his mind of thought! …Probably wasn’t too hard.” Deadly growled, then sighed. “Ah well, at least the music is enjoyable.”
Ooh goody. Hold music! Isn't it fun when you sing along with the hold music, and then the other person finally picks up and they hear you singing?

And if they're still attached said:
Clifford, Gonzo, Fozzie, Scooter, and Camilla, now outside the blacksmith shop and feeling slightly guilty for sending the frog out alone (and probably trying to restore the dashingly handsome narrator’s faith in them), ran towards Kermit and the dragon.
Parentheses. Do I really need to say more than that? ...Yes, I do. The narrator is sometimes terribly self-degrading, and sometimes has a huge ego. It's lovely.

It's not like penguins style their feathers... said:
“But then you wouldn’t be in his shoes anymore,” Fozzie said.

“Exactly!” Gonzo shouted gleefully. “Then I could change into my shoes and run at it head-on! Ha ha ha!”
I would quote the whole shoe plan exchange, but the post is already getting long. The point is... it's... Gonzo. ...Yeah. Gonzo. That about sums it up. Also, Muppets, but that's sort of implied by Gonzo.

When's the last time you saw a penguin with cornrows? said:
The runners stopped. “I knew we forgot something,” Clifford said.

“We also forgot Link back in the shop,” Fozzie said.

“That was on purpose,” Clifford said with a smirk.
Yes, "forgetting" would have been "forgetting to leave Link behind." Although, that would've been pretty hard to do, since I'm sure he's petrified of the dragon and off cowering somewhere, hoping his mommy will show up.

Or an afro. said:
“Well, plan or not,” Scooter started, “at least the music’s good!”
Seriously, the music is the only thing the characters appreciate in this scene.

I'd pay good money to see a penguin with an afro. said:
Kermit, no longer halfway there,
Well then... why is the music still there? ...Oh yeah. It's the only part the characters like.

And by "good money said:
Polly, the dragon (in case you’d forgotten), would have mentally judged the size of the crevice before him and he soon would have realized that it was far too thin for him to fit through. Unfortunately, he couldn’t do that because he emptied his mind in order to cut off his annoying boss.
Oh, minor details... (Thank you for the reminder. I'd totally forgotten about the main focus of the scene, you know.)

I'm a broke college student. said:
As Polly ran forward and trapped himself between the two mounds, he very much regretted that decision.
...Doesn't regret involve thought? ...Never mind. More minor details.

And hey said:
He also regretted not filling Mad Monty and Clueless Morgan in on his plan, because they stood on the left mound above him and pushed a rather large boulder right on top of his head.
I would wonder what on earth compelled them to do that... but then I realize whom I'm wondering about... and I stop wondering.

They're laundry money. said:
Kermit the Frog, brave and valiant knight, took off his helmet and stared into the dragon’s unconscious eye-stalks. “Gee,” he said, “I guess I didn’t need a sword after all.”
HA! Nope, I guess not. It really didn't do you much good once it was a puddle of molten metal...

<ahem> Lovely chapter, Prawnie. (But you knew that. Didn't I just spend a whole post telling you that?)

MORE PLEASE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
I JUST caught up with this story, it's really, REALLY good! OwO I look forward to more!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erm Prawnman? Ju there?

Could ju please keep posting this story? Would very much like to get it finished so I can then ask ju for a full copy and reread to help amend some of my previous comments in an effort to better understand where this narrative of heavy-duty proportions came from.

So yeah... Next chapter? Post when possibles. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 25

Clueless Morgan poked Polly’s huge, red cheek with a thin twig he had found lying around. “Do you think he’s…?”

“Going to be shouting for hours when he wakes up?” Mad Monty interjected. “Yes, yes I do.”

Clueless and Monty sighed in unison. “How long do you think he’ll be out?” Clueless asked.

Monty reached forward and poked Polly’s snout with his finger. “Hard to say,” he mumbled as he kept prodding the crustacean-dragon. “I guess we just wait for the spell to wear off.”

“Should we push the rock off of his head?” Clueless asked.

Monty gave Clueless a curious look. “That’s not a bad idea,” he said. He straightened his hat and started to climb Polly’s head. “You know, you’re a lot smarter when Polly’s not around.”

“A round of what?” Clueless asked dumbly.

Mad Monty shook his head in disappointment. “Never mind, just help me push.”

<-> <-> <-> <-> <->

As Kermit rode his mighty (mighty cowardly) steed back towards the blacksmith shop, he happened upon Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Camilla, and Clifford conversing with the colorful band of bohemians who had provided the fight music in the last chapter. The rain had stopped and the band was dismantling their traveling tent. (Dismantling, in this sense, meaning yanked out of the ground and thrown into a lake by Animal.)

Fozzie saw Kermit striding up first. “Kermit! You’re o-kay!” the bear shouted as he ran towards the charred and battle-scarred (cute, cute rhyme) frog. He yanked the brave and valiant knight off of the steed and cradled him in his bear arms like a mother. “We were so worried!” he said as squeezed Kermit tightly.

Kermit scrunched up his face. “Couldn’t you see the whole fight?” he asked.

“Well, yeah…” Fozzie said, putting Kermit on the ground and starting to dust him off. “But I’ve heard some people fake fights just for the publicity.”

“Hey, that’s why we took this gig!” Floyd said. “No better publicity than a dragon fight in the middle of nowhere.”

“Good grief,” Kermit sighed. “Are you guys even supposed to be in this scene?”

“Is anyone truly supposed to be anywhere unless they’re already there?” Dr. Teeth asked profoundly.

“I don’t know, man,” Clifford said. “You might want to reconsider that notion… the narrator isn’t someone you want to tick off.”

“Oh, rully,” Janice added. “He, like, totally kept us out of the story ferever after we messed up his introduction.”

Can we move on with this scene, please?

“Gladly,” Kermit said to no one in particular (once again, the high opinion I have for myself shines through). The frog cleared his throat. “Well then, fellows, it appears we should be moving on to find our jeweled chalice!”

Everyone, including the still-present band, stared at the frog. He frowned. “That’s your line, Fozzie!” Kermit whispered to the bear.

“I know, Kermit, but… the band is still here,” the bear whispered back.

“Oh, was that our cue to scoot?” Floyd asked.

“Your cue was a whole chapter ago, actually,” Scooter said matter-of-factly.

Dr. Teeth scratched his head. “…So we should process along now?” he asked.

Kermit groaned loudly. “Just go! Go! Go! Go!” he squawked at the band as they quickly grabbed their equipment and dashed away.

Except for Zoot, who just awoke from his nap on the ground. He looked up. “Huh? Wha? Where we at?” he mumbled groggily.

“In the wrong scene, now go!” Kermit said, pushing Zoot away.

“Thought I was in a Paris bistro…” Zoot mumbled as he left.

Kermit, now free of the band, cleared his throat once again. “Now I believe it is time for us to continue our epic quest to find the chalice!” he said proudly.

Gonzo raised his hand into the air like a student in a classroom. Kermit sighed. “Yes?” he asked. Gonzo didn’t respond. “Hello? Why are you raising your hand?”

“Who, me?” Gonzo asked.

“Yes you!” Kermit shouted. “I asked you what you wanted and you didn’t respond!”

“Oh.” Gonzo said. “Well, mother always said to wait until you were acknowledged by name to—”

Gonzo, what do you want?” Kermit shouted, definitely losing his cool.

“I have to go to the bathroom,” the weirdo said. “I figured I should go before we left so we don’t have to stop on the way.”

Kermit slapped his head and assumed it would leave a mark. “Does anyone else need to go to the bathroom?” he asked.

Fozzie, Scooter, and even Camilla all sheepishly raised their hands.

“Well, I guess that is everybody,” Kermit said.

“Not everybody.”

Link and Dr. Strangepork sidled up to the group, each with a raised hand.

Kermit stared quizzically at the two pigs (and their horses, of courses). “Wait… does this mean that you two are coming with us?” he asked.

“Oh, please, can we?” Link asked. “I don’t really care about marrying the princess anyway. I just wanted the shiny crown.”

Kermit and Scooter exchanged a look that everyone but Link probably picked up on. “Well… I don’t see why not,” the frog said. “We could always use some… muscle in the group.”

“It’s mostly flab, actually,” Strangepork said, poking Link’s bicep. “But we can provide you with a carriage to ride in!”

“Sold!” Scooter shouted, running towards the carriage, jumping in the back and throwing off his shoes. “…What? We’ve been walking for days!”

“Ahh! I bet your feet are toe-tally exhausted! Wocka! Wocka!” Fozzie said.

“So is that joke,” Clifford said with a smirk.

“What about you, Clifford,” Kermit asked, “care to join an epic journey?”

“Nah, that’s enough for me,” Clifford said. “I got too many weapons to weld and swords to serve up. I’m out! Later Kerm. Good luck findin’ that cup thing. Keep the sword—judgin’ by how things are goin’, you’re gonna need it.”

Kermit and Clifford shook hands before the blacksmith waved away the group as they rode off towards the cave of the chalice.

Clifford shook his head. “Man, talk about your League of Extraordinary Nincompoops.”

<-> <-> <-> <-> <->

Uncle Deadly, reclined in a chair with a wet towel over his eyes and his legs propped on a stool, sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead. It had been a long day. He flicked his wrist and a heap of steam surrounded him. He dug himself deeper into his chair and silently waited for his stress to evaporate with the steam.

Unfortunately Uncle Deadly is the villain in this story, and we all know how well villains deal with stress. They have a certain way of making it escalate around them until it eventually (spoiler alert!) crumbles all around them. (Like a metaphorical game of “Jenga.”)

And Bobo was about to pull another piece from the tower as he cleared his throat to get Uncle Deadly’s attention. “Uh, boss?” the bumbling bear mumbled humbly.

The dark wizard let out another sigh. “What is it now?” Deadly asked.

“Well… ya told me to keep ya updated on what the princess is doin’. I’m not positive, but I think she’s outsourcing for another wizard to break the spell you’ve got on us,” Bobo said. “It also looks like she might be tellin’ the kings… but it’ll take awhile for them to get outta bed, so don’t jump to conclusions.”

Uncle Deadly’s jaw clenched and his claws tightened into fists but he remained in his chair. Serenity now, he thought to himself. “And what do you propose we do about these new developments?” he asked aloud.

Bobo scratched his head. The boss had never asked his opinion before—mom would be so proud. “Well it has been a long day. The guys are getting’ kinda hungry. We could take the night off, have a nice dinner, then go after them in the mornin’. I think you could stand to take break too, boss. Your wrinkles are startin’ to show.”

Deadly rapped his claws on the arms of his chair. As important as it was to rule the kingdom, he was just terribly exhausted and tired of dealing with idiots. If he let Bobo have his way, he could spend the rest of the night relaxing in his makeshift sauna with no further interruptions.

But there was the matter of Polly. That idiotic crustacean needed to be taught a lesson—or perhaps just boiled and served with a side of melted butter. Well, there was probably nothing he could do about Polly right now anyway. There was a very good chance that the lobster was still unconscious under a rock somewhere.

Fine,” Deadly decided. “Have your night off,” he told Bobo. “Just leave me alone.”

“Yessir!” Bobo said cheerfully. “One question for ya though, boss.”

“What is it?”

“What’re ya makin’ us for dinner?”

<-> <-> <-> <-> <->

Robin hopped along the stone floor of the castle quietly. He wasn’t supposed to be out of his room in case Uncle Deadly’s thugs were roaming the grounds… but he needed to find something. He desperately missed his Uncle Kermit, so he was looking for the next best thing.

The moonlight shone through the windows of the castle as he hopped along. It reflected off the floor and illuminated the halls. The little frog had no idea where he was going… but he knew what he was looking for.

He grinned from ear-to-nonexistent-ear when he saw it at the end of the hall. Robin’s hop picked up slightly as he headed toward it. When he reached it, he sat his tiny hand on the bottom and looked up with a smile. With a big hop, he landed on the first step. “One,” he whispered.

The little frog hopped up each step of the spiral stairway, counting one after the other quietly. When he reached the top, he had counted thirty stairs (and he didn’t have to go back and count again—not even once!).

Robin sat cross-legged and pondered this. “Thirty stairs,” he whispered, “divided by two is… the two goes into three one time and that leaves… ten, which two goes into… five times… so that makes… FIFTEEN!” he shouted happily, his little voice echoing through the halls. He slapped his hands over his mouth. “Whoops,” he whispered.

The frog climbed down fourteen stairs and plopped himself down on the fifteenth and smiled. He looked up and realized that a window had been built on the wall right above the fifteenth stair. “Wow, talk about smart architecture!” Robin said to himself.

“Well, Uncle Kermit, I’m here—halfway!” he whispered to the stars shining outside the window. “I hope you found a happy place, too. You’re missing some great adventures, here, Uncle Kermit! You probably wouldn’t like it too much… but I’m having a blast!” Robin laid down on his back and peered out the window at a single star. “Gee,” he said, now talking to himself, “I wonder if Uncle Kermit can see these same stars.” He smiled. “I hope so. He’d love ‘em!”

Before he knew it, Robin was sound asleep halfway down the stairs.

<-> <-> <-> <-> <->

Princess Piggy stared out of her window, brushing her hair. As she looked up at the shining stars (“Stars as in balls of gas, not as in moi”), she hummed lightly. “Oh, mon capitan,” she sighed, “do come back to us soon. Moi may be tough, but I’m no Gallahad. Sometimes I like having a big, strong, chiseled man sweep me off my feet and rescue me from certain peril!” she swooned dramatically.

She paused and thought about what she had just said. “But I’d settle for a small, wirey, green froggy instead.” Piggy tossed her brush onto her bed and laid her head in her gloved hands and stared up at a single star. “Oh, Kermie… I do hope these stars remind vous of moi’s eyes.”

Before she knew it, Princess Piggy was carried to her bed by servants and asleep in a sea of way-too-soft pillows.

<-> <-> <-> <-> <->

As he sat around a flickering fire, Kermit stared up into the same starry sky. He pulled his legs to his chest and let himself get lost in the beauty above him. He sighed happily and shuffled backwards to lean against a rock.

“Good night, Fozzie,” Kermit called over to the bear.

“Night, Kermit!” Fozzie called back. “Ahh! Knight! Kermit! Get it? Wocka! Wocka!”

“Good night, Scooter,” Kermit said to his squire, ignoring the bear.

“Sleep tight, boss,” Scooter said.

“Kermit,” the frog corrected. “Good night, Gonzo, Camilla.”

“Good night is right!” Gonzo said, poking his head out of a bush. “Say good night, sweety.”

“Brawk baw, baw” Camilla clucked.

“Yeesh,” Kermit grimaced. “Good night Link, Dr. Strangepork.”

“Momma!” Link yelped.

“Oh, will you be quiet, Link?” Strangepork said. “It’s just dark!”

Kermit shook his head. “And good night, horse.”

The horse whinnied.

The frog stared into the sky at a single star. “Good night, Robin,” he whispered. “And good night, Princess Piggy. I’ll be back soon.”

Before he knew it, Kermit was sound asleep even as Link snored loudly a few feet over.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, lookit' the ADORABLE little ROBIN! Awwwwwww. So CUUUUUTE! Well, at least he's alive and well in ONE story on MC...

And the STAR-GAZING! Oh, how I love star gazing. And Kermit and Robin and Piggy all doing at the same time and falling asleep and awwwww, you've got me humming One Little Star.

...Oh, and the rest of the chapter was great, too. :wink:

NIGHT! ...Er, um, that is, I mean... MORE PLEASE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (Because it is not actually night time. Unless, of course, you work grave shift. Then you should be sleeping.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. Whaz this? Update to Mid-Age?
:rolleyes: Is unbelievable okay.

Thanks for posting this Ryan.
Good range showing the various camps of characters and what they're doing at night, helps tie things together.
The fact the Mayhem got booted might make them search for another manager though.
Rully hope we find out about this goblet cup soonish.

Like the person before me said... More please!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You, sir, sure know how to tug on our heartstrings as well as know how to make us bust a gut. :big_grin:

Another fine chapter in an amazing story.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hooray! So excited for the update....once Robin, Piggy, and Kermit were staring at the stars...I could hear "One Little Star" in the background...very cute little moment

Hoping Kermit can find the chalice soon so they can rush back to the castle, but still loving the story..hilarious as always

keep up the great work and post more soon