Fan-Fic: We Know That It's Probably Magic

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<hugs> Prawncracker I wanna tell you all about how much I love it- but I need sleep and then I still have two days of school to catch up on, which basically means not only can I not give you the detailed review that you so clearly deserve, but I probably won't even be able to come on MC at all for a couple days. WAHHH! But I love the story and keep it coming and um... yeah, I'll be back eventually!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks Lisa! (((((HUGS))))) To you.

I'll be gone until Monday by the way. So you can expect more story then.

Beauregard

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Chapter 9: Family Ties

Beauregard pat stood backstage hanging posters. "9,998;" he counted. "9,999; 10,000!" He wiped his forehead. "Phew. Finnaly, 10,000 posts."

"Those are posters dear." Miss Piggy told him as she walked by.

"Ri-ght." Beau said. He went back to work.
No, I have no idea to what this is refering...8shifty eyes* No one is sad enough to have 10,000 posts...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
First of all, I need to give you a standing ovation for the reference to Beau's 10,000 posts! That was so funny and clever and it was awesome that you worked that in!

Second of all, the note, oh my goodness! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Third of all, way to keep the humor going, it's great!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sheesh...Didn't I say Monday night?:wink: But not to fret, I'm working on it right now, and I have great inspiration, I got the Fraggle Rock Season 1 DVD for an early b-day present!:excited: So, expect some Fraggley goodness in this chapter.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 10: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

The Swedish Chef flipped a mallet in the air. "Dum, dee, dum, dum. Burn, de, dorn de dee. Furndishy, floordishly, flim. Bork, bork, bork!" He sang.

The Fraggle Five watched. "Go on Wembley!" Gobo told him. "You've got nothin' to lose."

"Yeah, except your life." Boober said.

"Mmm...mmy...my life?" Wembley shook.

"Don't worry Wembley you'll be fine." Mokey reassured him.

"Yeah, and if you're not," Red said. "We'll make a great burial stone for ya!"

"You're not helping Red!" Gobo told her. "Fine Wembley if you won't go, I will."

Gobo walked up to the chef. "Um, excuse me sir?" Gobo asked him.

The chef dropped his mallet and a bowl broke. "Hmm?"

"Well uh, could you tell us where the others went? We were still asleep when they all left. And uh, we'd like to find 'em."

"Ooh! Dee vent oon too the fleeter. Dee vorking oon dee shoo foor dee froogy."

They stared. "What did he say?" Wembley asked.

"Not to fear!" Traveling Matt ran into the kitchen. "I have a knack for deciphering foreign languages! Soon I should have a whole Fraggle dictionary made from this fine fellow!"

"Oh great." Boober sighed. "We'll never find the others."

Meanwhile, back at the theater, everyone watched Bert's memory project out of Bunsen's machine.

"K...K...Kermie..." Piggy said shocked. "Is that really him?"

"No actually," Bunsen said. "It's a memory of him. From Bert's memory. My new invention, the Muppet Labs Memory Projectatron instantly projects someone's memory out of the machine! Oh it sets me all a twitter!"

"Mee mo mo me!" Beaker said.

"Exactly Beaker!" Bunsen cried. "We'll use this instead of a slide show! Everyone will take turns projecting their memories onto the curtains!"

"Man, that idea is dynamite! Heh heh!" Dr. Teeth chuckled.

Crazy Harry poked his head up from the light control center. "Did somebody say dynamite?!?" He pushed down on the dynamite plunger and blew up one of the lights.

"I'll fix the light." Clifford sighed.

"And everyone else should be getting home." Piggy told them. "It's late. And we need our sleep before the show tomorrow."

"Um, but Piggy, it's only 5:00." Fozzie said.

"It is not even my bedtime!" Grover said.

"Well..." Piggy was stuck. "Um...you all need a good hearty meal tonight as well." She nodded. "You wouldn't want to sleep on empty stomachs would you?"

The Muppets all agreed and got up to leave. Miss Piggy's plan was working.

"Yo pig!" Clifford pulled on his coat. "I'm out, aight?"

"Alright dear be careful on your way home!" She called from her dressing room.

"You stayin' late again?"

"Oh, yes, moi has so many things to do before tomorrow's show! Don't want any of it to be messed up!"

"Yeah well, ok, don't stay to late! You need your sleep to!" Clifford walked out the door.

Kermit watched him leave from the rafters. Oh don't worry, Kermit thought. Piggy will be getting sleep tonight. Lots of sleep.

He hopped from the rafters to her dressing room door. She was dusting and straightening her room. "Oh, Kermie could be here any minute! I better hurry!" She was saying.

Kermit silently walked to her vanity. Her back was facing him. He placed a glass on her vanity. It was full of what looked to be water. But, in it was a powerful sleeping potion that would knock her out instantly. He left the room immediatly.

Piggy turned to the vanity. "There," she said. "Now all that is left is to straighten moi's hair!"

She vigourously combed, and dryed her hair. Then applied some make up. She looked like a hurricane of beauty.

She soon finished. She panted heavily. "Phew, beauty is so hard to manage!" She huffed and puffed. "All that work makes moi desire a cold glass of water." She picked up the glass. She pulled it to her lips and guzzled it all down in one drink. She fell to the floor, asleep.

Miss Piggy opened her eyes slowly. She was in a bed. "Oh my," she said sweetly. "Where am I?" She peered out an open window across from her bed. She saw an enormous clock. It read 6:30. "And why am I up so early?!?"

She heard rattling coming from droors in a dresser to her right. "What the...?"

The droors burst open. And the Fraggle Five, Rizzo, and Pepe jumped out.

"Cinderella!" They all cheered.

"What?" Piggy grunted.

"You're Cinderella. Ay?" Gobo said. "And we're your furry friends!"

"Si, and I am jour sexy king prawn. Hokay?" Pepe said.

"No you're not! You're Fraggles, and a rat, and a shrimp!" Piggy yelled.

"Well gee Cinderella," Mokey said. "Does that mean you're not gonna sing us a song?"

"What? A song? Well like what I mean come on, at least give me a beat or something."

"Can do Cinderella!" Rizzo saluted. He pulled out a harmonica and played a note on it.

Gobo grabbed his guitar, Mokey grabbed her tambourine, Boober used wash board, Red had two sticks she banged together, and Wembley played a xylophone.

"That's better." Piggy said.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes,
When your fast asleep.
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true" She sang.

They cheered. "Thanks Cinderella!" Red told Piggy.

"My name's not Cinderella!" Piggy yelled.

The Fraggle Five and Traveling Matt walked backstage. "Well would you look at that, they're gone!" Boober said. "Just our luck!"

"Wait, do you hear that?" Gobo asked.

"Here what Gobo dear?" Mokey asked him.

"Shh, listen!" The Fraggles were quiet, they heard snoring.

"It's the cave monster!!!" Wembley screamed.

"Nonsense!" Traveling Matt snapped. "It's obviously the mating call of some outer space creature! Let's investigate shall we?"

They climbed the stairs and went into Piggy's dressing room. They saw Piggy snoring on the floor.

"Or," Matt said. "It could be that Piggy has fallen asleep on the floor and is snoring!"

"Well what do we do? Ay?" Gobo asked.

"We should probably wake her up." Red told them.

"Precisley!" Matt said. He shook Piggy. "Come on rise and shine you! Wake up!" Matt stopped shaking her. "Well, after my quick examination," he said. "I have deducted that she is indeed asleep!"

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Asleep, yes, a very good observation, Traveling Matt. And apparently having a strange dream... but where's Kermit? Why isn't he in the dream? <think think think> Maybe he can't figure out how to get into her dream? Or... hm.... Well, there's only one way to find out. And that's to have more story! Come on, then, prawncracker, don't leave us hanging!

<blink> Yes I know I'm being a hypocrit... I'm working on it, I finally finished my homework and I'll give you one wild guess as to my next priority. I'll give you a hint, it has to do with not being a hypocrit... but anyways... a lovely chapter, prawncracker.