Episodes that Have Stuck with You

cjd874

Reaction score
Thanks to @Schfifty for uploading episodes from my childhood. Here's one that I'm very glad to see again, featuring the Count, Big Bird, and Prairie Dawn.

cjd874

Reaction score
Here's another good one that I remember from the vault of @Schfifty . Now that I see it, couldn't they all have been following multiple ants without knowing it? Whatever.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I remember an episode that must've been from season 32 or 33 because I was three when I saw it. It was about Big Bird wanting to play basketball with some older kids (Miles, Gabi, and their friends) but I think he ends up spraining his ankle.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I remember an episode that must've been from season 32 or 33 because I was three when I saw it. It was about Big Bird wanting to play basketball with some older kids (Miles, Gabi, and their friends) but I think he ends up spraining his ankle.
It was from Season 33.

cjd874

Reaction score
One that I remember was Super Grover's new cape (another early 2000s show). Big Bird, Zoe, and the kids try to find a new cape for SG while Maria attempts to sew up his old, tattered one. They give him a bath towel, a napkin, and other things and he keeps crashing every time he flies. At the end, he gets a new cape ordered online and all is well. What clearly sticks out in my mind is the ending, where Oscar becomes a superhero, takes Grover's old cape, and flies around inside his can, smashing into everything from the china cabinet to the piano. Dick Maitland must have had a field day with the sound effects for that show...I would love to see this one again if it resurfaces.
Well I finally found the closing of that episode, which I haven't seen in nearly ten years! Good things come to those who wait...

Luke kun

Reaction score
The one where Oscar read Sleeping Beauty and another where the cast read a book about a king who told his subjects what to do.
As for ones I've seen on YT, definitely that X-Files parody.

DePingPong

Reaction score
Looking for one that I think is from the 90's. All I remember is Elmo holding a stop sign outside of Oscar's can.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks @DePingPong for uploading this gem I still remember clearly from Season 35:

The combination of Telly's enthusiasm and excitement, Alan's ever-growing frustration, Seth Green's guest appearance, and Big Bird lost in his own birdseed world made this a memorable episode. A little surprised I didn't tape this myself when it was on.