• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Episodes that Have Stuck with You

cjd874

Reaction score
Thanks to @Schfifty for uploading episodes from my childhood. Here's one that I'm very glad to see again, featuring the Count, Big Bird, and Prairie Dawn.

cjd874

Reaction score
Here's another good one that I remember from the vault of @Schfifty . Now that I see it, couldn't they all have been following multiple ants without knowing it? Whatever.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I remember an episode that must've been from season 32 or 33 because I was three when I saw it. It was about Big Bird wanting to play basketball with some older kids (Miles, Gabi, and their friends) but I think he ends up spraining his ankle.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I remember an episode that must've been from season 32 or 33 because I was three when I saw it. It was about Big Bird wanting to play basketball with some older kids (Miles, Gabi, and their friends) but I think he ends up spraining his ankle.
It was from Season 33.

cjd874

Reaction score
One that I remember was Super Grover's new cape (another early 2000s show). Big Bird, Zoe, and the kids try to find a new cape for SG while Maria attempts to sew up his old, tattered one. They give him a bath towel, a napkin, and other things and he keeps crashing every time he flies. At the end, he gets a new cape ordered online and all is well. What clearly sticks out in my mind is the ending, where Oscar becomes a superhero, takes Grover's old cape, and flies around inside his can, smashing into everything from the china cabinet to the piano. Dick Maitland must have had a field day with the sound effects for that show...I would love to see this one again if it resurfaces.
Well I finally found the closing of that episode, which I haven't seen in nearly ten years! Good things come to those who wait...

Luke kun

Reaction score
The one where Oscar read Sleeping Beauty and another where the cast read a book about a king who told his subjects what to do.
As for ones I've seen on YT, definitely that X-Files parody.

DePingPong

Reaction score
Looking for one that I think is from the 90's. All I remember is Elmo holding a stop sign outside of Oscar's can.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks @DePingPong for uploading this gem I still remember clearly from Season 35:

The combination of Telly's enthusiasm and excitement, Alan's ever-growing frustration, Seth Green's guest appearance, and Big Bird lost in his own birdseed world made this a memorable episode. A little surprised I didn't tape this myself when it was on.