Episodes that Have Stuck with You

cjd874

Reaction score
I don't remember much of this episode but I know it's an ATC episode, but it involved Elmo and Cyranose de Bergerac and Cyranose wanted to ask a female muppet out on a date or something along those lines and the episode consisted of Elmo trying to help Cyranose build up courage to ask her out.

That's not an exact description but I remember it being something like this, if anyone knows the episode please let me know!
Our very own Hooperfan has the street segments on his Youtube channel. Louise Gold plays Roxanne, and Jerry Nelson plays Cyranose (brilliantly, as he always did).

DePingPong

Reaction score
Our very own Hooperfan has the street segments on his Youtube channel. Louise Gold plays Roxanne, and Jerry Nelson plays Cyranose (brilliantly, as he always did).
It's so rad to finally see this again, thanks!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I seem to recall an episode that's buried deep within my subconscience involving Telly and Oscar hanging around the trashcan with a stylized stop sign . . . and it's not Episode #2073, because that was before my time, and I haven't seen it on Noggin (SSU was always way past my bedtime).

Jared DiCarlo

Reaction score
Episode 3913, where :stick_out_tongue: sleeps over with :wisdom:. I love the part where Ernie keeps asking Gordon to get things for him.

Jared DiCarlo

Reaction score
Ernie wants Rubber Duckie to be bigger, so he asks Mumford for help. Bad decision, because Mumford makes the duck about twelve feet tall. Every time Ernie squeezes it, it lets out an unnervingly deep sound. While Mumford tries to fix it, Maria consoles Ernie until the duck is back to its normal size.
That one sounds kind of funny. What episode is it?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe I don't remember this episode at all!

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_4154

Knowing the kind of stickler for detail that I am, I'm sure I would have remembered the bus stop sign and added it to my model (ironically, I just recently added a bus stop sign to the model by sheer coincidence recently). But then again, looking at the air date, I believe we were still in-between one of our many moves, and thus whatever TV watching there was in the hotel was limited to whatever my parents watched. But at least now I know where "Can't Say the Alphabet Enough" came from.

Ah, Season 38, a refreshing season you were.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
the episodes of sesame street that have stuck with me are, the episode when Maria and Luis got married, the episode when Maria and Luis had the baby, the episode when big bird wanted to go to an adult party with Maria and Luis , the episode when they told big bird that Mr. Hooper died, and the special episode when big bird was scared of a fire that happened on sesame street.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
One where Big Bird is walking on the street. It is raining, and Maria, Gordon, David, and Susan are on top of a roof. They can't climb down and they need a key. David got a pigeon to send a message or something. Then they dropped dirt on Oscar's can to wake him up. I obviously remember it vaguely, LOL.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
One where Big Bird is walking on the street. It is raining, and Maria, Gordon, David, and Susan are on top of a roof. They can't climb down and they need a key. David got a pigeon to send a message or something. Then they dropped dirt on Oscar's can to wake him up. I obviously remember it vaguely, LOL.
Perhaps you mean this one: