Episodes that Have Stuck with You

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not an episode so much as one very specific street scene that's been playing over and over in my mind this morning, I believe it was from either Season 30 or 31 . . . and as I recall, Telly and Rosita were on some sort of a scavenger hunt or something, and one of the items they had to find was Ernie's rubber ducky. They brought it to Maria, who then gets a phone call from Ernie who evidently was having a panic attack and calling from his bathtub, because foam and bubbles started popping out of Maria's phone.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Episode 995, the Herman Bird episode It's a repeat of 745, but the selection of segments were so much better to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
With is being the 25th anniversary of The Macarena, I suddenly remembered that even SS jumped on that bandwagon with "The Monsterena," which, as I recall, Rosita was trying to teach Prairie Dawn.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
With a certain scene from episode 3850 becoming a meme recently, I think I should point out that I semi-remember seeing that episode, and I definitely remember waiting for the Muppet Wiki to list the NOTD (I thought it was 10, but I guess I just got mixed up).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said before, it’s episodes like that which really made me dislike Zoe as a character. But I would have never guessed Elmo’s annoyance would become a meme in the 2020s.