1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    Our forum upgrade is on schedule for Saturday May 25 at 9 am central, 10 am eastern. The forum will be off-line for a minimum of eight hours.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by FennShysa, Jun 9, 2009.

?

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

1. Rizzo the Rat

43 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. Miss Piggy

79 vote(s)
    25.2%
  3. Pepe the King Prawn

42 vote(s)
    13.4%
  4. Fozzie Bear

150 vote(s)
    47.8%
  1. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Well-Known Member

Actually...thats what I was thinking also. ;)

2. Telly

Telly Well-Known Member

Works for me! :crazy:

3. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

I'll go the "wishful thinking" route and say a $100 down payment, then two $50 payments!

4. unclematt

unclematt Well-Known Member

I would be happy with three $100 payments

5. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Well-Known Member

Can I get a discount for buying 6 at a time? :shifty:

6. unclematt

lol :shifty: Christmas gifts?

7. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I think we have a winner!;)

8. unclematt

Why do you think that is a winner?:confused:

9. muppetperson

Quantity limits

You would probably only be able to buy 2 on the first day of pre order.On the second day, you could try for more.I dont know if there is a discount policy for multiple items as that isnt encouraged as eFX wants to be fair so everybody can try and get one due to smaller editions.:)

10. unclematt

Have we heard how many are being produced?

11. muppetperson

The exact example was also given to me.but I must stress that it was a off the top of head figure to give an example of payment, and that eFX do not have the final price, but I do beleive that $400 will be the winner.

12. MuppetCaper

My guess also....since everything has went up in the last year. This would not suprise me.

13. muppetperson

There wont be more than 1000 per character.It could even go as low as 500!

14. unclematt

I just thought it would be closer to $300 considering that Rizzo would be a smaller replica.

If Rizzo if $400 I can not imagine whatthe Piggy will cost.

I might have to give up my dream of having these.

15. MuppetCaper

It's not so much the size of these, but more like the material, details and cost. Like I said in my one of my last post, I got the X-wing this year. When MR was going to put it out, it was only going to cost $800. Since that time till now, the price went way up due the cost of oil that makes the plastic. I ended up paying $1200 when I got it. So it all depends on how well the market is doing and the cost of finding the materials to use.

16. muppetperson

Well, maybe in the MR days when they made 1500 or more, but sadly it has been proven that quanity is too much for the demand, and then they have to be greatly discounted below cost to clear them.Also, the production costs have increased in Asia so everything has gone up.I dont know how much Piggy will cost, but could be double.I hope somehow you might get to save for these, but unfortuately, not everyone who wants these will be able to get one.I know the feeling when you want something but arent able to get it.:sympathy:

17. unclematt

I just want so much to be able to get these but the more the price goes up theless likely it seems

18. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker Well-Known Member

That would be awesome! I can't even decide who I would want to see first! :insatiable:

19. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Well-Known Member

I would definitely want either Grover or Oscar for sure. Especially if Oscar came in a metal trashcan.

20. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

good thing im only collecting a select few, i decided a while back id only get my favs, kermit, gonzo fozzie, rizzo, and pepe....yet never not master replicas gonzo