eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Bear Man

Reaction score
Rizzo looks great, though I predict pages and pages of discussion about the durability of foam ears. Those fingers seem pretty shiny as well... Kermit doesn't impress me much, but that's because he's an old MR version and I have no interest in buying another Frog anyway. A BIG (and pleasant) surprise to see Miss Piggy in the works already.

But... WHERE IS MY BEAR! ?

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
Wow, that Rizzo is fantastic!

But Kermit... why would they even put that out? He looks like his clothes are 3 sizes too big. Is Bear Man right? Did they just put the MR out and dress him up? What's the point? I can see how some people might not know but the collectors that keep up with this line will notice.

MWoO

Reaction score
Rizzo is amazing, it's perfect. If the final product looks like that I'm totally in. Kermit does nothing for me. For one, it's not the reporter Kermit I was hoping for. I was hoping for a GMC version with bow tie and smaller hat. Also, he has no pants and that just looks weird. Looks more like a flasher than a reporter. Looks a little slapped together. But Rizzo is a huge WOW.

Piggy's head is looking good, nice shape to the head, more of a classic Piggy, looks like it could be from the GMC era of Piggy's which I like. Of course eye focus and hair is what will make the likeness but if Rizzo is any indication Piggy will be perfect.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Rizzo looks amazing.... can't wait to get him!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Looks more like a flasher than a reporter.

Flasher Kermit is the best idea for a replica! Make a Left the Salesman and you have a perfect pair!

That said, Rizzo is super-awesome! I'll have to see how much he is, but he's certainly worth getting. Well done! :shifty:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That Rizzo... IS perfect. There is nothing I can even think to complain about. He's absolutely perfect and I'm already thinking about how perfect he'll look next to Gonzo. My gosh. That's the most impressed I've been with a poser since I saw Terry's first draft of the Gonzo replica. Honestly... that Rizzo IS perfect. I want it now. :shifty:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
yeah a massive well done to EFX, Rizzo is perfect!
I am not even gonna judge Kermit but if he is as good as Rizzo then he will fly off the shelf.
So OWE, are you pleased with the look? You are so lucky to have seen them in the flesh, how pig is piggys head?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
That Rizzo... IS perfect. There is nothing I can even think to complain about. He's absolutely perfect and I'm already thinking about how perfect he'll look next to Gonzo. My gosh. That's the most impressed I've been with a poser since I saw Terry's first draft of the Gonzo replica. Honestly... that Rizzo IS perfect. I want it now. :shifty:
I have the same feeling!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That is Rizzo. He looks exactly like the source material that I've seen. (Honestly, he might even look a little better.) Exactly. He's a funky looking little dude and they captured that. I'm gonna have to pull a bank job now. :shifty: If Pepe is anywhere near this quality he will do very well. A+ for the Rizzo proto poser here.

I understand the inclusion of the "place-holder" MR Kermit in ill-fitting clothes, but he looks terrible there. I'd figure out a way to repose him and pin the clothes for a better fit. Lose the hat for now too. The eye focus...well, just the whole thing needs to be reposed, but I get that this is not the design they'll be releasing. I was hoping for the blue GMC bow tie. Any chances on that?

The Miss Piggy beginning looks good. I'm hopeful and have no reason not to be after the stunning Rizzo. He's my least favorite Muppet of the assortment, but will be my favorite poser likeness.

EDIT: Just had a thought - Kermit's clothes could seem too big because the EFX poser will be bigger (actual size) than the smaller (than actual size) MR version? Still, please give us the GMC look and not the Sesame or Koozebane one. That what fans want. :smile: I'll stop being fussy now and just enjoy that amazing Rizzo. Thanks EFX!

muppetguy

Reaction score
Awesome...Wonderful...CAN NOT WAIT!

I am so happy OWE posted those pics. Rizzo is not my favorite muppet character, but you can mark me down for one. Piggy is my favorite and is at a wonderful beginning. I'm really curious as to hair style and what she will be wearing. Love this stuff, efx, can't wait to hear price range for these.:shifty::smile::mad:

P.S. Does anyone know where I can see all of efx's new items, star wars, disney, etc? Anyone have a site with pics of these goodies?