Dreams about Muppets...

Uncledeadly12

Reaction score
I had a dream where I met Joel Grey and I had him sign my season 1 DVD box set of The Muppet Show, and then I took a picture with him, and then a couple of days later, my theater hosted a Muppet event and a lot of Muppet fans showed up, the event ended with everyone receiving random puppets (including me) and getting into a group singing Rainbow Connection (similar to the Just One Person performance at Jim Henson's memorial) but everyone was clumped together, and while I was performing, I noticed that David Rudman was performing beside me and I was speechless as I performed my puppet, at the end of the performance, I was telling the board members at my theater that I had a lovely time and I enjoyed it, and then Joel Grey came out and apparently he came to see the event as well. And then Richard Michael Gomez from Instagram took a picture of me. And then a couple of days later, Craig Shemin published a book to celebrate the release of Jim Henson: Idea Man, the book was also called Jim Henson: Idea Man, and as I was scrolling through the book, I saw never before seen behind the scenes photos from The Muppet Show, and also deleted scenes, and guess who was in the photos.... Uncle Deadly lol, I was screaming my butt off out of excitement in my dream.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I dreamed it was December and that I was at a Christmas party Richard Hunt was throwing. He gave me a shoebox full of wonderful gifts, including a perfume bottle, made of red glass, that hung from a gold chain and looked like a headless woman. For my face there was a bottle of sea buckthorn oil, which I had just run out of in waking life.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Had another dream about Fraggle Rock. I was feeling sad and hopeless about something and was telling Wembley about it. He listened silently, then held out his arms, and we hugged.

GizmoAkimbo

Reaction score
I had this dream years ago, so time may have fogged the memory.

There were these clones of Kermits, all with blond wigs and a fully black backdrop. The only reason they were visible was from this spotlight that was on them out of view. I distinctly just remember all of them dancing, and I believe lip-syncing to something, but I don't remember to what. It reminded me of some of those lip-syncing skits that used to happen a lot on Sam and Friends.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed that I met Frank Oz and that we were talking about the ways in which we had the same sense of humor.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt me and my family got up real early in the morning so that I could do something relating to Richard Hunt, and this was not long before I had to go to work (and I start work way early in the morning). This was not a special occasion and not endorsed by Henson, Disney, Sesame Workshop, or the Hunt family, don't know why I needed to do this.

So we went somewhere, I asked somebody at the venue if I could use one of Richard Hunt's characters from Emmet Otter (don't know why I needed to ask to use a character from Emmet Otter but not Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, etc., especially since this was not a Henson-sponsored thing, just something I wanted to do) but the only character available to use was one of Jerry Nelson's characters.

Anyway, I feel like my Richard Hunt tribute thing was a drawing of his characters, but in the end, I just gave a speech on Richard Hunt. My family and a small assortment of others were there, but as I was giving my speech, they were all just having conversations and talking over me for the most part. With them seemingly not paying attention, I just did a quick runthrough - mentioned that Richard's first Muppet performance was in The Great Santa Claus Switch, who his characters were, and that he died of Aids. But as I gave the speech, I noticed Frank Oz in the audience. I wasn't expecting anybody fron Henson to be part of this and it wasn't advertised or anything.

Afterwards, there was seemingly a crowded reception. I noticed Eric Jacobson in the crowd, and then I saw somebody getting their picture taken with Eric and Frank. After that I asked if I could get a picture with them, then noticed the guy who took the picture.... Looked like Dave Goelz then he looked like Bill Barretta then he looked like neither. I asked him if he was Dave Goelz and he said he was, in a sarcastic tone. Thinking about it now, I think he looked like a much skinnier Mathew LeBlanc.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Had a dream where I was on the verge of panicking about something. Gobo, wearing one of his hats and holding his gourd guitar, looked up and said, “Easy... easy...” I wish that he’d been playing his guitar. A tune from him would have calmed me down.