Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Another Follow That Bird dream!

I dreamt that Miss Finch was more present, showing up more. And at one point, Big Bird found a stretch of tall grass, tall enough for him to walk behind and not be seen, though there were gaps without much, and he could see what was on the other side.

gravy

Reaction score
Another Follow That Bird dream!

I dreamt that Miss Finch was more present, showing up more. And at one point, Big Bird found a stretch of tall grass, tall enough for him to walk behind and not be seen, though there were gaps without much, and he could see what was on the other side.
do you think this all means something

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that there was a Sesame Workshop employee who was also one of us, who had access to rare episodes and clips, and actually was allowed to share anything from Sesame Workshop online. I didn't make any requests for him on what I wanted to see, and I actually didn't see other fans commenting after the clips were shared that they wanted more.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I had a dream last night about Fraggle Rock. I didn’t see anyone at first, but I did see a lot of Boober’s laundry hanging up. Then Cantus entered and played his magic pipe, and all the clothes floated off the line and began to dance in mid-air. When the tune was done, they attached themselves to the clothesline again.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that the Muppets were in National Lampoon's Vacation, along with the Griswalds. It was just Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Beaker (maybe also Camilla, maybe also Pepe).

And there was some scene on a basketball stadium where Beaker was with a bunch of bald guys with glasses and beards who were in red robes, and Beaker was also in a red robe but wasn't altered to resemble the guys, and Audrey Griswald was also with them, again not altered. Almost like they were in a cult, at a basketball game.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I had another Fraggle Rock dream last night, even more bizarre than the one I had last week. This one took place in Outer Space. I saw a bunch of Wembley clones patrolling the city, keeping it safe. Some were on foot, some were in cars, and one was wrestling with a Muppet lion. :coy:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And yet another Follow That Bird dream, I dreamt that I saw an alternate scene from Follow That Bird, where instead of Big Bird asking the rescue kids to call Sesame Street and the gang shows up in the morning to rescue Big Bird, Big Bird looked out a window while locked in his cage performing, hoping his friends would come, and Sam Sleaze showed up, looking out the window with suspicions, the friends showed up after both Big Bird and Sam looked away from the window, but once Big Bird's friends were there, some alarm went on, alerting Sam and Sid of Big Bird's friends being there so they used some controls to put them in danger, yet Luis was behind some other control panel to help them (presumably from Sesame Street), and I think I was told this scene was replaced because it was too expensive (yet I was watching the finished sequence).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I was at a movie theater watching The Great Muppet Caper, but there's more between the hot air balloon sequence and Hey a Movie (well, I woke up by the time of Hey a Movie), with the balloon landing safely to the ground, then Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo get in a car and go on some kind of road trip.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
There used to be a local restaurant called Bun Boy that had cow themed decorations all over the place. Well, I used to have this recurring dream about meeting Gladys the Cow from Sesame Street at that restaurant. It makes me laugh in retrospect because my dream self never found it the least bit weird that all of a sudden this Muppet cow just showed up in real life and started talking to me. Nope, Gladys and I would just casually hang out like old friends lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that The Muppet Show was airing on ME-TV. And the episodes seemed to be uncut.

And then my aunt asked what the name of the Muppet dog was and I foolishly mistakenly answered Cookie Monster.