Dreams about Muppets...

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have been working on a new puppet series called The Wacky Adventures of Ernie and Bert (you an check out this thread http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/...s-of-ernie-and-bert.64294/page-3#post-1259824 for more info) so last night I had a dream that we were shooting and episode. we were in a small video studio, the set was about 3 feet above the ground (similar to The Muppet Show set) one of our puppeteers was inside a trash can performing Oscar :grouchy: and another was performing Big Bird :wisdom:. Those 2 puppets were in a small courtyard set with a nest and trash can. I was around the corner from a fence on the set with a Grover :super: puppet on my hand. Grover came from around the corner and said hello to Big Bird. All of a sudden jazz music began playing, kids began racing from around the corner and my Roosevelt Franklin puppet popped up from behind the fence. Big Bird yelled "It's Roosevelt Franklin". Roosevelt began to sing his jazzy alphabet song and Roosevelt Franklin's mother came from around the corner of the fence (the opposite corner from me) and was singing with him. the Mother Franklin puppet was different looking, it looked like the real thing but was bigger and had legs. Roosevelt and his Mother sang, the kids were dancing and it was great. After I woke up I decided that might make a good scene in this new series, I also need to give my new Mother Franklin puppet legs

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where I purchased a DVD called "50 years of Sunny Days" which was sort of like 40 Years of Sunny Days with a little mix of Sesame Street Old School. I looked for some rare crap on the DVD and I found that the DVD had Episode 847. I was very excited and watched the episode. It opened with the usual opening but instead of just showing the episode number there was a caption on the screen that said "featuring special guest star Margaret Hamilton". The show opened with the camera zooming in on the roof of 123 Sesame Street and you could hear some whooshing sounds and sounds of a witch cackling. it showed the witch flying on her broom when all of a sudden she drops the broom and falls on the roof. I laughed at these cheesy special effects. It then showed David and Big Bird walking out of Hooper's Store looking up at the sky, David comments on how cloudy the sky is today. A puff of smoke appears in front of David and the witch appeared. She threatens the two and the episode goes on. I really don't need to explain everything else since we all know the story but I found the credits interesting, Oscar's voice said the sponsors as it showed the witch walking around the place looking for her broom as the credits were rolling, the credits stop rolling then the witch said "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to walk back to Oz, or maybe I'll take a taxi" she says this and leans against Oscar's can, Oscar popped out and said "Sesame Street is a production of The Children's Television Workshop, yuck I hate that company" he then looked at the witch and said "you lost your broom again Heh heh heh" the witch kicked his can and the lid closed on his head.

fragglevision

Reaction score
I remember there used to be a post in this thread about someone having a dream about this new Muppet movie being made. It was mixed with Roger Rabbit and the villain was Judge Doom, played by Malcolm McDowell. And there was something about Sweetums dancing to Macarena as a distraction. And at the end Judge Doom took out his eyes to reveal he was a cousin of Kermit or something, before being pushed into a shredder. Then it ended with everyone singing Macarena before busting into Rainbow Connection. And I think there was something about this really dumb riff like "Dun-DA-DA-doo!" I think it was about 2008 or 2009. I can't seem to find it anymore. Does anyone have it saved?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok I feel asleep while on the computer (a nap if you want) from just watching different videos. Now none of the videos were any Sesame Street ones or even Muppet ones. Just FBE, Dope or Nope and others. Just to be clear. This happen just a few minutes ago.
I can't really can't remember how it started out but I do remember that Ernie and Bert were there with their respected puppeteers preforming them but I never did see them. Just the characters. I saw Bert just as plain as day but Ernie it was like out of the corner of my eye. There was some kitchen place like space where there were steps that lead down into somewhere.

Only saw the entrance way to them but never did go down there. I spot some people with a kid going out the door that lead outside from the kitchen place. I really can't say it was a kitchen but it just looked like one. Never did see a sink, fridge or anything to indicate it was one. This is just what I'm calling it. The poeple were leaving and having to drag the kid away from the entrance with the stairs away cause he wanted to see Bert and Ernie but what was weird as I'm watching this, I see the puppeteers placing some Ernie and Bert puppets right beside the door that leads outside.

One thing that stands out to me were that Ernie and Bert's eyes were closed but they had what looked to be winter type coats on. But the eye part was like they were alive. Like almost when they would put the puppet on the eyes would have opened. That's just how it felt like seeing them like that.

Here's what was funny. I came into a living room after leaving the kitchen spot and seeing some kids playing games and watching Sesame Street. I turn around to see some kid dressed like Bert (almost looked like a Puppet Bert Head he was wearing) standing in the door way to the kitchen which the door was half way open, I then hear Bert's voice which I'm pretty sure it was Eric or Frank saying "You Want To See Me?" or something to that extent. Then some kids saying "YEAH!" which I see a human hand come from behind the half way closed door push that kid (who's dressed like Bert) get shoved out of the door way (which the door closes) and all these kids come running over to the kid dressed like Bert thinking it's really him.

Then I head into the living area where the kids are playing and watching SS which the song "I'm An Aardvark" proceeds to play and I start singing with a little girl who also starts singing it and we both jump around singing this song till we finish. Which after that I woke up.

Man what a WEIRD Nap Dream I had.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I dreamt last night that I met Matt Vogel in a car park for some reason. I spoke to him for a little while and had a photo.

There was nothing else too it

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I had some dreams regarding the Tales from Muppetland specials.

I dreamt that I had a record with songs and audio from all three, including Hey Cinderella, playing at different points.

And I had to edit a broadcast of Hey Cinderella, I was re-organizing parts of the ballroom sequence while making the hard choice of deciding what to cut from that scene.

And I dreamt that Hey Cinderella had an additional conversation between King Goshposh and Arthur, regarding authority, with Arthur standing up to his father about not wanting to marry "the mysterious princess", the king was so shocked that his eyebrows fell off, there were two peg holes where his eyes should have been.

RubberChicArt

Reaction score
I had a dream that felt so real! My mother and I were on a cruise ship and I saw Brian Henson! I wanted to ask him a question I’ve been wanted to ask for a long time (that’s true). I was trying to confront him and ask him what it takes to be a Muppeteer (cause I really wanna be one) but it kept getting interrupted and I woke up and didn’t get to ask him. I was disappointed but at least it was a dream!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt I was writing either a fan fiction or actual official script in which The Swedish Chef runs a cooking camp and Scooter appears as an assistant/translator. Bill, Gil, and Jill show up as health inspectors, and eventually they decide to let Jill be an assistant/translator as well, in addition to having Gonzo appear as an assistant, though for the most part it was primarily The Swedish Chef and Scooter as a duo.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I dreamt I was writing either a fan fiction or actual official script in which The Swedish Chef runs a cooking camp and Scooter appears as an assistant/translator. Bill, Gil, and Jill show up as health inspectors, and eventually they decide to let Jill be an assistant/translator as well, in addition to having Gonzo appear as an assistant, though for the most part it was primarily The Swedish Chef and Scooter as a duo.
That actually sounds like a pretty good skit!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I was watching a special showing of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, but in many of the montages (especially the one with monsters, eating, and explosions), most of the clips were replaced with footage of the crowds in the special. Some used in other scenes, some not used at all, some poorly-lit shots. It's as if they couldn't get the rights to many clips and had to replace a lot of it with stuff that's obviously from the same special.

And then I found a special video of the Playhouse Video compilations. At first I thought it was all ten compiled onto one tape, but then I read the back and saw it was just four of them. I recall Muppet Treasures being one of them, can't remember what the others were.